Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:25 pm

haha, if you want il let you take it for a little drive when im rebuilding your diffs today!

cant wait lol, love rice hunting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Sure, no rush on the diffs mate not gonna have the engine or tranny ready for atleast a month :/
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 pm

The rest of yesterday went along good, pulled up to the shop and told louis about my ricer incounter. we laughed and went to work.

The day inclouded the usual, tuneups minor fixes ect, then a R34 pulled up. needed a tune and supposed to make 1000hp. we made a quick rough tune so we could drive it, Louis went first and i rode shotgun. i could tellhe was nervous, but looked like he had fun, then he pulled ovber and let me drive, i was alot more use to driving high horsepower beasts. for being a rough tune it pulled real good, but was lacking power below 4k rpm due to the big turbo.

Jordan stopped to have louis clean engine parts, he also dropped all 3 diffs off to see if i could rebuild them. i told him il give it a shot, so i took them in the back and inspected it. all the parts i need to rebuild both diffs and teh transfer case diff. this should be interesting, diffs have a bunch of small parts so ill need a clean table. there was just that beside where Louis's Z use to sit before it got finished, i cleaned it off and sat boxes on it, 3 boxes for each diff so things didnt get messed up.

after work i left Louis to lock up and headed home. stopped to get gas and there was a group of mommy's and daddy's European sports cars. E92's modded E46's ect. they all started glancing at the T/A. wheni came out of the gas station with my pepsi they were al talking bout slow, heavy muscle cars. i got in and turned the key, it roared tolife, unburnt exhaust fumes spitting out the pipes as it came to a rough, choppy idle. i let it coats past the BMW's as the big block monster chopped away shaking the ground. and slowly puled out, hammered it through 1st, 2nd and 3rd, back end kicking out in all the gears leaving a trail of smoke, rubber and hurt feelings.

"when i get my blower there gonna see a slow muscle car" i thought to myself.

the next morning i decited to take the subby since Faith wasnt going anywhere, plus i havent got to drive it after she got the boost controller hooked up. you can deff tel the differance, it pulled alot harder in the mid tohigh rpm. i think she needs a new turbo Wink

i was at a redlight on aloan city street. no cars, hardly any people. so i hit 2step, did a hard launch, wheel hopped all 4 tires and ran through 1st gear in no time, hit 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and a little of 5th before shutting it down. its much faster off the line but my T/A will outrun it after 50mph.

decited enough horsing around and headed to work. lets see on todays agenda....
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Nice mine Smile the parts for the Diff rebuild (Cusco parts and such) will be at the shop soon, just ask Lewis when my stuff comes in.
I'm loving that TA more and more, wondering if there's the possibility of getting the evo to ground rumbling status :/

Loving that daddy's euros got mentioned again Wink think it suits them quite well not Ricers but not just rich kids with flash cars.
One of the car mechanic students in collage had a corsa with a 2.0l vauxhall engine in it (from what I was told it was from a cavalier) it shook the ground and everything around it...the rpm was so low on it as well at idle insane thing.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:53 pm

well theres this lol
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:15 pm

What I'm going for with the Hi-Power HKS and straight through, should sound really rally-ish but not aggressive like T/A
Well it will be but in a different way, sadly it won't sound 'weak' so the ricers might run :c
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 pm

yeah its hard to make a 2.0L 4 banger idle like a 7.2 big block lol it might now sound like my car but when its done itll be fast as hell lol
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm sure you could keep up Wink
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:43 pm

update on teh rest of yesterday and this morning.

Work dragged on like usual, it was fun but i was bored. i started researching infor about the EVO 6 diffs. looks like they worked like any other diff so i got more comfortable with rebuilding them, then i went back to putting a timing belt on a GT500, waht a pain in the ass..

on my way home Faith called and asked if i could buy some oil.. not just any oil.. baby oil.. "o.....kkk??" i asked questionally "dont worrk, youll be hapy you did" she said with a seducing tone.

finally made it home, and Faith greets me at the door in a bikini and a hula style skirt. "well hello hotty" i said. she pulled me through the house to teh bedroom, toldme to strip to my boxers and layed face down on my bed. for the next 2 hours i recieved teh best massage ive ever been givin O.o as i was recovering from the seductive state Faith made dinner.. that was even better, steak with mashed potatoes and corn.. after dinner we cuddled on teh couch watching all 3 of the transporter movies, then went to bed.

the next morning i got out of teh bed and relised i feel alot better, faiths massage really did the trick. she was in the kitched wearing just on of my old shirts, i walked behind her, pushed her back into the bedroom for some early morning shenanigans Very Happy

afterwords, she let me take the STI (must have done something right Razz ). i was in a music mood today, put the sun glasses on. rolled all 4 windows down and cruised to some T.I
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Mmmm.. Corn. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:56 pm

hmm, any sauce for the steak? And green beans go well with mash & steak Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 pm

A1 all the way lol. im more of a corn guy. unless its green beans with itilian dressing and onions. yummm
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm not much of a dressing or sauce man, so for me it's either gravy (Come on it's mash!) or a cheese or white/red wine sauce.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Steak in pepper corn sauce. Nothing else even comes close to the greatness of it.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:56 am

was gonna type another part of the story. but i dont really feel like it right now Sad

i was told my disc drive was ordered a few days ago.. idk to believe my partents or not.. it wouldnt be the first time they'd lie like that...
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 am

I know what you mean man.
Just ask them straight up, did they ordered it. Say you want the truth.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Got done with work yesterday, Jordan stopped by to pick up is parts and dropped off the parts foor the diff rebuild. things looking good, good parts are going into these diffs!

On my way home Faith called "we have baby oil left over!" i yelled thinking shed make me go to the store again. she laughed but said that wasnt what she wanted, she wanted me to fill the subby up for gas cuz her and her cousin are going out.

i stop at teh station, same one i filled my T/A up at the other day, it was empty outside. so quiet i can hear the sound of exotics mils away acceleration hard, i fill up the subby and head out.

i get home and Faith and her cousin are already outside talking, so i leave the car running. faiths dressed in a dark dress with new heels she had bought a few days ago. i couldnt keep my eyes off her, she looked at me and said "eyes on my face loverboy, ill be back later were going out to eat then were going to check out the dam, love you!" we kissed and she left, i went to the back porch and watched the subby drive away she went out of sight but i heard the boxer hit redline then faded to the distance.

I decited i would go to bed early, Faith could take care of herself, she grew up on a farn till she was 19. i went to sleep pretty easy.

I woke up to Faith beside me, she was still dressed and she was in a deep sleep. i slowly got up to make breakfast, Faiths phone rang and i looked, it was her cousin so i picked up, i told her she was sleeping, she only said that Faith left her wallet in her purse and that shedstop by later to drop it off. i asked her how last night was, she laughed and said"look at the car and you will figure it out, she loves to get dirty" i go the the garage and the subby is covered imean COVERED in dirt and mud.

Faith woke up just before i went to work, and saw me look at the subby, she looked scared like i was gonna yell at her. i told her "you better was the car and was teh mud off my garage floor Smile " She smiled and hugged me, told me she missed me last night and let me go to work...
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:12 pm

got the right woman there Wink
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 am

so i think as they sit now, my T/A is faster then Louis's mustang.

my next BNB buy might be a K20 swapped 86 civic
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 am

Im thinking you should get an R35.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:54 pm

why would i want a GTR? id rather buy a ZR1 lol
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Because 1100 hp streetcar Wink
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 pm

lol. dont want that, i want a nice daily. i built a K20 swapped 86 civic yesterday with very little parts that look, and drives amazing, handles like its on rails and looks good (white slammed on 15" ATS wheels)
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Faith took a pic of me doing a burnout yesterday
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 8465262316_9c87bd9def_z

after i parked it n the afternoon sun
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 8465262348_f65240dc58_z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next