Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.

Go down 
+17
MichaelC
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Ilarnek
Falken HD
l iAlexxx l
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
DB BeeDee
Mooove
ratR0
PoL1c3
TRK
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Cougar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:26 pm

My 240 is tops out at around 170 MPH I think, I haven't done anything to her yet since I bought her
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 pm

800-850? Horsepower wars. Watch my garage.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:10 pm

I've got a wagon that will run that Supra Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:22 pm

You know Callum Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:43 am

Haha, so I've heard. Wink
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:49 am

All these cars that are all super speedy with tons of horsepower. Makes me want more horsepower
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:19 am

Get some.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 am

Louiiiiis!
I did leave a message on your phone dunno if you got it (check ma update), can I bring the evo in this week and swap in the performance engine during downtime?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 am

mmm... engines...
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:01 pm

gonna have to steo my power game up..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Hahaha im about to buy something for BIG POWER
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Update coming tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 am

Okay so, no update last night. Sorry.

Got a day off, so will do it today. Just need to source some pictures.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 am

Lol go on supraforums.com Wink
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Ok, here we go.

This is a pretty boring update, sorry. I have been in contact with the owner of Induction Performance for about a week, they really know their stuff over there. He said if by some measure I could get my car to them they would be happy to complete it for me. But seeing as they are in Florida, I had to go to them. And this is where I am updating you from. I took 2 weeks from work and bought a brand new flatbed on the companies account. And to break it in I drove it to Florida with the Supra on the back. I woke up early Wednesday morning, at about 2AM, drove the Supra to the garage to load it up. The roads were so quiet at that time in a morning, it was kind of eerie. I got to the garage, made a cup of coffee and got the car on the back of the new truck. Drank my coffee and put the zip code in the GPS. Estimated time of arrival, 1 day and 5 hours. Damn. I got settled in and set off on my journey.

I drove for a full day, what a beautiful country America is! Nice temperature, had my sunglasses on and the windows down. This wasn't as boring as I thought. I reached Missouri before checking into a motel, it was pretty nice too. The car park was camera'd up so I could sleep sound knowing the Supra was safe. I awoke and got straight back onto the road, stopped after about 30 mins for some breakfast.

Fast forward to this morning. I had arrived in Florida after about a day of driving. What an awesome place! I got one of the guys from Induction Performance to meet me about 5 miles away, the shop zip code didn't match the one on the GPS. I arrived in a car park and got out of the truck, gave a massive stretch and leant on the side of it. A man walked over to me and introduced himself as Alpha. The guy behind it all. He got me to follow him in his personal Supra.

We got there after about 10 minutes of driving, i was beat. I un-loaded the Supra and he told me of a nice hotel I could stay at, we shook hands and I left him with the car and the parts and headed to the hotel.

More soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 pm

sweet dude Smile hope it goes well, the Evo's finally done, you can take her for a spin when you get back.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:31 pm

T66 Turbo with NAWS?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Cheers Jordan. Will be sure to check it out. Very Happy
You can have a run in the Supra if you want? Smile

Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Oooh wouldn't mind after working on one all week haha, can't believe they guy blew the secondary turbo >.<
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:42 am

I woke at about 4pm, got a shower and walked out to the front of the hotel. The weather was awesome down here. Girls in bikini's everywhere, glad Nicole decided not to turn up. My eyes were spinning around in my head. I walked over to the car park and fired up the truck and headed over to the garage. When I got there I could see my car in the parking bays outside, they were open for about another hour or so. I parked the truck and walked in, oh my god. So many awesome cars! We do some nice cars in Colorado but these cars were built like nothing I've ever seen. With it being Friday they said they weren't going to start work on the Supra until Monday so I was free to use it for the weekend. They let me hang around until they closed so I grabbed a few pictures whilst I was there.

This is a GTR they were working on, Intakes, downpipes, midpipes, Injector Dynamics 1000cc fuel injectors, dual 340 fuel pumps and custom EcuTek Alpha tune. It looked fucking perfect!

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 39275_520359768002819_11976939_n

This was on the dyno whilst I was there, I haven't seen many of these in my time. Not sure what was on it, but it looked the part.

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 483932_518229961549133_1520787146_n

There wasn't much going on to be honest, so we called it a day and they locked up. They said they usually all meet up after work at a local bar, and I was free to join them if I wanted. I accepted and took the Supra back to the hotel car park, they said I could leave the truck there for the weekend. After dropping the Supra off I got a taxi to the bar where Alpha was already there with a few of the lads. We all got to talking about my car, they do this to get a feel of what the customer wants. My kind of business, a few pints and talking shit. At the end of the night we were all pretty drunk, so went for some food and all went home. I'm going back on Monday so they can start work on the car. Can't wait for this car to be done!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Nice read Cougar

I wanna go to Florida In real life.
And own a Supra in real life.
And be able to drive in real life. (legally)
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Thanks man. Smile

Same. :/
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Update on today's shenannigans.

I woke up to the sound of traffic, a sound I had forgotten about, but with the air conditioning being god awful in my room I had to leave the window open. 7am rolled around and the sound of horns, buses and people. I walked over to the window and pulled it closed, drew the curtains and fell back onto the bed. I couldn't get back to sleep even if I tried. I sat up, flicked the TV on and got a shower. I got some clothes on and opened my curtains again, it was a beautiful day again so some cruising to find someplace to eat would be needed before I drop the Supra off at Induction Performance. I locked the room, went down to reception and down to the car park. There was the Supra, she was looking beautiful. I got it, fired her up and pulled out of the car park.

I got the car to IP shortly after they opened, Alpha was already there sorting everything out. He showed me a list of parts he felt would be needed to make the car good. There was a nice price tag at the end, but I trusted these guys. Didn't think for a second that they were money grabbing. I gave them the OK to go ahead and tear my car apart. So they did. There wasn't much for me to do except hang around so I got the truck and did a bit of exploring around Tampa. Did some shopping and just sat around my hotel room.

It got to 3PM so I checked up on my car, these dudes work fast. I got there and my car was engineless, no front end at all, wires were everywhere. I felt bad for it. They had pulled my engine out, got it on a stand and ready for the head to be ported and polished.

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 02Teardown
(Just imagine it silver)

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 03Teardown

Also bought this for them.

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 14HKSStrokerkit
Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 15HKSStrokerKit
Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 16HKSStrokerKit
Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 17HKSStrokerPiston

Got a HKS 3.4L stroker kit. Shit's getting real.

It got to 4PM and they were working on something else so I decided to say my goodbye's and head home, well, back to the hotel. I ordered some room service which was better than I was expecting from a hotel.

Some more to come tomorrow if I feel like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next