Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.

Go down 
+17
MichaelC
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Ilarnek
Falken HD
l iAlexxx l
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
DB BeeDee
Mooove
ratR0
PoL1c3
TRK
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Cougar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Will do, it's the one just on the road out of Carson the the Media Centre.
Thanks man! Smile

Cheers Jordan, I'll include you in it tomorrow then mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

This might get awkward.

Out of the like billion posts here I don't remember a picture of the shop, I might be working at a rundown version of your shop, I had a plan in my story, so I wouldn't run out of stories, but yeah...

Awkward.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 pm

It's all good mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 pm

You bought a supra. Bitch its on. I need nos.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Got back home last night and showed Nicole around the car. She says I'm not allowed to buy anything else, everytime I come home I have a new car. Whatever. I told ehr she needed to come and get the Focus form Carson. We had a ride down in the Supra. The sun was setting and I had the windows down, it was perfect. We arrived in Carson and Nicole got in the Focus and I led the way home. Did some highway pulls on my way home. Might have got in a race with a BMW 3 series, I did a 2nd gear pull next to him and slowed for the traffic in front of me. He came and did a fly by straight past me. Couldn't have this briefcase wanker winning me. Kicked down to 3rd and got straight back on his bumper. Could see him checking his mirror, was just blipping the throttle to keep up. Gave him a bit of 5th gear action. Pulled to 140mph and had to get off the highway.

Today I was working with Jordan, he started yesterday but I wasn't around much. I knew that he used to work on trucks quite a bit. He was there before me, I opened up and got a few cars out to make space for todays work. He got straight to work, he was fine all day. Didn't slip up once. His Evo is coming along nicely too!

Later that afternoon, I was about to go for my dinner when our guy that does window tint arrived with some new tint from his suppliers. He wanted to know if any cars needed doing. I asked him to do the Supra for me, I took the truck out for food. Got back and he was just removing the film. It looked awesome! He stuck around for a while, asking about projects and stuff. I paid him and he left. Rest of the day went as usual, we closed up early again. Lack of work. The whole drifting season is coming back in now, and I want to do something that would bring the hoonigans in. Hopefully work something out soon.

As for the YB motor, not had time lately. Hopefully tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:23 pm

If you need a hand with the YB let me know, I use to drift a RWD swapped Cossie over the pond.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 pm

May do mate.
You'd have to come to my hosue though, got it on a stand there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Hehe no worries. got use to working around stand's now with this damn Evo engine. haha! only a month left Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Haha, just let me know if I can help. Smile
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

hey hows that mustang drift? your for sale thread reminded me that it was put in the game a few months ago, somehow I have not driven it yet.

I need to do a non BNB build of one immediately because I am broke on BNBH right now!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 pm

I could lie to you and say it's better than anything ever.
But it's not haha. I pulled 2nd gear in it, but I'm on 305's I think. I also took the twin turbo set up off it. It could do well, but with it being Horizon it doesn't feel nice haha.

Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 pm

yea i was figuring out lately that stock tires (and width) + close ratio rally trans = good for drifting if you want not a lot of power
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 pm

I'll give it a go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

We'll I brought all the exhaust parts to the shop yesterday as I'll need the 4-stand to get under the chassis for installation and if you want to give me a hand dropping in the turbo intercooler and manifolds it'd be welcomed Smile

Would love to trial the Supra sometime see how they drive.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah dude, happy to help! Smile

I will, as long as you give me a turn in your Evo. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Well you can hope in it now, it rides smooth as silk and very responsive...maybe a bit too 'twitchy' sometimes, but it's got no balls until the performance motor goes in.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Sold the Mustang today, just working out roughly the parts I'm going to be needing and getting some ordered.
Will update later today.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:30 am

great read man, i need to get around to reading more of these stories Smile
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 am

HEKTIKDR1FT3R wrote:
great read man, i need to get around to reading more of these stories Smile

I sat here for straight hours reading every section...
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 am

Haha. Thanks guys.

Will update soon. Been working recently, has really taken it out of me.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 am

I read all or Cougar & TRK's stories before I started writing mine.

Update, update! I'll try update tonight as well.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Not done a whole lot this week. Been sourcing parts for my Supra build, I've got a rough plan jotted down in the garage.
My plans so far are:
- Single turbo conversion
- 3.4 Stroker kit
- HKS cams
- Ported and polished head (will be done by Induction Performance)
- HKS Hipermax coils

And a few other things I wont bore you with.

I have a few parts already. I bought myself a Greddy T88H Turbo. Yes!

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 Tuning_Supra_PL_techniczne01

Going to see if Induction Performance travel, or when they are near Colorado. The reason I choose them is because a few of our customers have rated them very highly. The quality of their work is awesome. The way they make a huge BHP car feel like a calm daily driver. I'm not going to be daily driving mine, will cose me a fucking fortune if I do!

Also picked up some coilovers. They are HKS Type II Hipermax's.

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 34381-hks-hipermax-ii-fit-my-nb-img_6113-jpg?dateline=1329317141

Also bought a set of these.

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 Volk3

As far as other parts go, I'm in contact with someone from HKS to help me choose what the best route to go down is. Should be done for the summer hopefully!

How she sits now.

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 8628112167_cb4a6135de_z
Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 8629220120_68aa5674c1_z
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Nice read Cougar, how much Horsepower are you thinking you want to put into it?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Around 800 - 850.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Damn looks like I'll have the slowest car of the Garage, we also got the same pair of shoes bro.
Nice update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next