Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! Empty
PostSubject: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! PvC4aor

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! BBDG_zps97c17e52

Team STAY FLY MISSLE SILO

Kru'sRUMP SHAKERS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! 8577927233_0fce0ba221_z
Spoiler:

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! 8923244319_9183e64f84_z

Angelina Jolie
Spoiler:

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! 9094692592_cf317b88bf_z
STACEY DASH

Spoiler:

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! CBFEBBA0-F6BE-4295-BE96-6BD4768AA2CD-11354-00000B1006657506_zps0c34a750
Tracy

Spoiler:

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! 8655941208_1eef7b596e_z
image by Kru Jones, on Flickr

ALICIA KEYS

Spoiler:

1985 Toyota Levin

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! 9205965611_8661441dc7_z

Spoiler:

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! 8698074418_3c73e43b46_z
image by Kru Jones, on Flickr

VANESSA DEL RIO

Spoiler:

Mazda Rx7 Gsl

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! 9228253807_f989a69ec7_z

Spoiler:

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spare parts

s13 Origin1 front bumper
15 inch drag tires
Cobra R motor
4AGE x 2
L18 I4 (Datsun 510)

Last edited by Kru Jones on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 255 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Spoiler:

New Bank statement

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kru Jones on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 pm

hey kru, what made you come here?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:48 pm

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
hey kru, what made you come here?

Damn is a brotha not welcome? Lol! J/K!
I have been interested in doing new things on FM4 and Horizon. I hang out with Pac Performance and the rest of the FHRA crew. We drag constantlywith a few different events here and there (I even have a spec circuit series called Wheel Of Steel).
Looking to meet some new guys, get my slide on and all around having fun. I've been in the background on the DL and think it's time to make a name for the Pimp Squad!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Welcome to BNB! Glad the FHRA changed their grassroots layout, they copy and pasted our entire How To Get Started page lol. Would love to see more drag guys over here though!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Smooth wrote:
Welcome to BNB! Glad the FHRA changed their grassroots layout, they copy and pasted our entire How To Get Started page lol. Would love to see more drag guys over here though!

I wasnt aware that we took that from you...my apologies!!! There was a lot of heat and confusion during our grassroots but we got it squared away. On behalf of the FHRA and myself...we are truely sorry for any misunderstandings and in the future if we have something that looks similar to yours we will run it past all parties involved so that this doesn't happen again!!

I spread the word to the guys and you may see a few of us poppin up!!!

SOmebody sell me a Hatchi so i can get this thing crackin!!!!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Kru, my man... I made it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Kru, welcome man. BNB is what you make of it, so have FUN with it!

Ps. you will be here more than fm.net.... I give it 1 week. Wink
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Welcome!

I see that you're looking for an hachi and I'll be more than glad to sell you mine. I only had it for about two weeks at the most so I only raced it in one event. Kinda lost motivation to build it seeing as I wanted to swap in a 3sge into it, but its really hard to find (Because turn 10 took it out...). I bought it for $4000, so I'll sell it to you for...$3500?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 pm

MrTupas wrote:
Welcome!

I see that you're looking for an hachi and I'll be more than glad to sell you mine. I only had it for about two weeks at the most so I only raced it in one event. Kinda lost motivation to build it seeing as I wanted to swap in a 3sge into it, but its really hard to find (Because turn 10 took it out...). I bought it for $4000, so I'll sell it to you for...$3500?

I take it this 86 is for Horizon? LET THE DEALING BEGIN!!! LOL!!! ill give ya $2500 for it
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 am

Nope...fm4. Thought you wanted an 86 for fm4 bnb since you posted your garage on this subforum lol.

You create you're horizon garage here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Ill take it for 3500!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Haha alright. Its pretty much stock except for the free sport springs, race diff, and sport weight reduction so if you want, you can just replicate it yourself. And if it matters, its the factory red btw haha
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 pm

MrTupas wrote:
Haha alright. Its pretty much stock except for the free sport springs, race diff, and sport weight reduction so if you want, you can just replicate it yourself. And if it matters, its the factory red btw haha

Deal!!! $3500 is yours bro!! Now i gotta get work building!!!!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Thank man, have fun with her and goodluck on the build!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Got the new ride back to the garage and gave her a good once over. A lil rusty in a few places but a solid 86 overall! Had to put some more pep in her step so a fresh 3SGTE swap was in order. Added a few other spices and she is getting ready for her first touge run today!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:05 am

Got a new civic from.Chia........time to de-rice it! =D
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:10 am

Car: 99' Honda Civic si
Power:TBAhp
Torque:TBAft-lb
Weight:TBA
Class: C
Cost:7300

Build List

[spoiler]Engine & Power

Engine: what evers stock
Air Filter:stock
Intake Manifold and Throttle Body:stock
Fuel System:stock
Ignition:stock
Exhaust:stock
Camshaft:stock
Valves:stock
Displacement:stock
Pistons and Compression:stock
Turbo/ Supercharger:stock
Intercooler:stock
Oil and Cooling:stock
Flywheel:stock

Platform & Handling

Brakes:stock
Springs & Dampers:sport
Front Anti-roll Bars:stock
Rear Anti-roll Bars:stock
Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage:stock
Weight Reduction:street

Drivetrain

Clutch:stock
Transmission:stock
Driveline:stock
Differential: race

Tires & Rims

Tire Compound:stock
Front Tire Width: 225/40
Rear Tire Width: 215/40
Front Rim Size: 17
Rear Rim Size:17
Rim Style: Borbet, Model A's

Aero and Appearance

Front Bumper:stock
Rear Wing:huge stock
Rear Bumper:stock
Sideskirts:stock
Hood:stock

good luck with that de-rice stuff
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 am

Just kidding with ya my man! Wasn't digging the wing that's all..thanks for the car
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:18 pm

v-tec
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 pm

fo sheezy!!! i need some new shoes for her tho...
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Now that the Civic has a fresh tune up and wax job ive decided to use that as my daily driver. After recieving a quick phone call from that other pimp TxSchmidt about his fresh new paint scheme for his S15 it was decided that the Trueno needed some body love. Got a new Set of WedSports in the mail and ran down to the local Discount Tire store for a set of Toyo Exstansas and quickly put them on. With a fresh new stance it was time for a quick run up the street to see how she performed. Plenty of daily commute pep but not at the tire killing level i want her to be....Grabbed all my catalogs and a couple of beers to decide what to do next. A lot of activity to come from the Pimp Squad garage.....
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Pimp Squad has 2 new hoes to put to work!!!

Nissan 240SX--Cindy

Honda Integra---Heidi

Current Hookers on deck

Toyota Trueno--Tracy

Honda Civic Si---Suzy

Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Let me know if you're ever selling that Hachi ;]
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:15 am

Will do! It may be a while since that's my favorite car in game! LOL I may have an Integra for sale tho....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next