Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Update:

Sitting around after selling Sarah I immediately realized that the s chassis was starting to grow on me. But I didn't just want an ordinary missile.....I wanted a missile to end all missiles. My new ghetto hood missile Shaquitta.....momma take no mess!

Found a cool chap by the name of Hoaxer that was looking to trade a clean S13 for a S14. As much as a loved Sandy, a deal was made to trade shells. During the strip down Cougar gave me a ring looking for a couple bits for his S chassis. Since I was going with a RB26 this time, I sold him the air filter and exhaust. Few days passed and the swap was made. Tore down everything completely and installed a seat of Bride seats and Takata harnesses. Search Ebay and as luck would have it, some guy has a set of Volks identical to the ones found on the top Secret Supra. I hit the buy now button faster than you read this and even paid the extra cash to have them overnighted. Installed the Tein Superdrifts and Kaaz race diff just in time to get the call from Kenji at FNATZ informing me that he had the inside scoop on a set of carbon fiber Origin side skirts, custom front fenders and a carbon fiber trunk lid. Sold! Had to continue the carbon look and ordered a Seibon carbon hood from Nopi. As I worked feverishly on Shaquitta, I glanced around the garage at the other ladies. Rita was missing, back at TRK's for a lil body work and the others were there collecting dust, patiently waiting their turn to shine. I almost felt guilty but knew I'd get to them soon. I wanted to get Shaquitta up to killing mode at that was first.

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 7056474F-B76A-4EC1-A2BA-02AE71668754-2149-000001C23A36314F_zps9f80b9b2

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 563A50D1-DB40-4DC1-B449-857AEE509F6E-2149-000001C237A2A7CC_zps21dbc54b

She was starting to look good but that Sr20 had to go. So I listed it and it quickly sold. I even for a decent condition RB for sale and made an offer to the seller. He hasn't got back to me after the final bid but I feel good about the deal. And after checking the bank I may even have a lil room for this lil beauty.......

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 BC70D22A-8807-409F-86DE-66A899AAF0AF-2149-000001C23DD5D543_zps88c41702
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Im loving these "packages", next should be engines
#Moar Love
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Tell me about it...

Can you say 13b 510? O.O
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was running the winter matsuri about a month ago and some kid had a V8 powered Subaru
then he invited someother guy and he had a Rotary in his Ae86. Y they no share!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Shinjitsu wrote:
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was running the winter matsuri about a month ago and some kid had a V8 powered Subaru
then he invited someother guy and he had a Rotary in his Ae86. Y they no share!

Rotary Hachi? Y they so greedy? LMAO!!!! I need that......

Update:

Got the RBDETT for Shaquitta!!! Had it shipped from Hoaxer and it came fairly quickly. looked it over and it looked good. Went through and replaced the timing belt and gaskets. Was itching to slap it in and fire it up, but i had other plans in mind.
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 Rb26_zps4961f756

Jumped back on the phone and called Kenji. It was late where he was at but he always seemed to take my calls. He was as always excited to hear from me. I told him about the RB26 i secured and wanted a HKS turbo kit for it. He laughed and told me i was too "mainline" and he had a secret for me. His lil secret? He had a killer deal on a Tomei ARMS 57655 sport turbo kit!!!
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 Tomeiturbo_zpsbaa5f29e

An easy 111 hp bolt on and woul kill any set of tires Shaquitta had on the rear. i had to have it!!!! Checked my bank and immediatley jumped on the deal. It was like Christmas morning when it finally arrived!!!!. We installed the turbo and and bench tested the motor. It made healthy number and had plenty of room for more. This was gonna be a decent start for my ghetto girl and i cant wait to hit the track with the new engine!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 pm

as soon as i read "Shaquitta" i thought of katt williams haha. lovin the missile!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Ha HA!!! Thanks bro thats my ghetto hood drifty beeyotch......comes complete with a bad attitude and hair weave....LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Ha HA!!! Thanks bro thats my ghetto hood drifty beeyotch......comes complete with a bad attitude and hair weave....LOL!!!
Don't forget about the raging child support
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Dang Kru..... im speechless on that car!

did you do that bodywork yourself?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Thanks and yes i did!!!!

Here's a link i use to help myself out when i get stuck on something...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lots of cool shit in there!!!!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Update:

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 7056474F-B76A-4EC1-A2BA-02AE71668754-2149-000001C23A36314F_zps9f80b9b2

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 563A50D1-DB40-4DC1-B449-857AEE509F6E-2149-000001C237A2A7CC_zps21dbc54b

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 BC70D22A-8807-409F-86DE-66A899AAF0AF-2149-000001C23DD5D543_zps88c41702

These! <3

Looking guuuurd Kru!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks buddy!!!! Almost done with her for now and then its off to finish Daddy Mac!!!! I think im gonna go V10 in that one!!
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Nooooooo! Don't do it! The S38 belongs in there. Just turbocharge it and have fun. Lookin' good, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Thinking I should leave the stock and add supercharger? I may look into that my dude......
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:43 pm

should totally drop a LSx in it! haha. i think the turbo stock motor is pretty nice..V10 sounds deadly tho
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 pm

How you do the delete mod ? P.m this info though as it looks rather fun, also ...

Thanks for the wheels, do you have any more parts? Il happily do you a tune !
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey Kru, got any spare 86 parts?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 pm

You got some nice looking rides Kru.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks my man!

And no....no spare 86 parts
Back to top Go down
D1 DEMON
Oil Changer
D1 DEMON

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 am

Here you go shes all yours, for $1,000,000 Razz

HAHA Joking Sold for $10,000

1992 Toyota Supra
Drift Car

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks bro! Update that bank roll!
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:27 pm

How do you get the bumpers off >:c
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Ancient Chinese secret........(ill send you the tune!)
Back to top Go down
D1 DEMON
Oil Changer
D1 DEMON

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 pm

hey kru, whwt did you do with the fikse wheels?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Sitting on the side....you need them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next