Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)

Go down 
+15
Kru Jones
MosukeKodoSan
APX maroman
MichaelC
Cougar
Falken HD
TRK
Iron Chef BBQ
ratR0
MrTupas
ExtremeTurboLag
Smooth
RyanHappyHands
JaySushi
addiem0nster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:03 pm

my motor will be .2L bigger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Showoff. =P
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Very Happy cant wait to see yours done Razz
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Haha, it's really getting there! Got the head back together. I always forget how tedious and time-consuming putting valves in is. Worth it, though. You rush, you lose.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 pm

yeah lol, im jus doing the chassis and getting it all done before i touch the motor. building the trans and anti roll bars Razz
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:53 pm

That's exactly what I did, haha. Start with the foundation then build the power plant. :3
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:25 am

There was an invite-only drift day at Tsukuba yesterday. I wasn't feeling 100% and my car isn't quite ready to play with others yet, so I decided to just bring my camera. I was gonna maybe bring the missile, but decided against it. When I saw the cars that were running, I was glad I didn't! I'm sure it would've made them all nervous to see that battered purple bucket bearing up against their door!

The starts were staggered, and it was required you give the other drivers plenty of breathing room. If you span out or ran off the course, you had to wait for everyone else to pass you before getting back into your groove. This kept a good distance between all the cars. This also meant that all the shots I got were single cars, haha. I'm standing on the inside guard rail of the sweeper that connects the front and back straights. The cars and their angle were ridiculous!

Really super '90s Sakura Taisen FC itasha.

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8282788206_3b5d07dc29_z

How's this for nuts? A legit former-JTCC car setup for drifting!

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8281712093_5bbd534992_z

There were some pro drivers in attendance, as well.

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8282941682_0ede49401d_z

Michiko Yasue in her bitchin' ER34.

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8282941536_7eecf942d8_z

While I was there, I hit up the vendors and picked up a neat shift knob for the PS13, to show it I still cared about it.

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8282768622_b573c1eef2_n
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:36 pm

So here's something interesting. I got a hit on my Mixi (Japanese equivalent of Facebook) from the one and only Naoki Nakamura. Turns out D-MAX is doing a "sponsor me" event, and it's open to anyone - even gaijin!

Basically we'll be doing judged runs on the main sweeper at Tsukuba, with the winner of the event gaining full-sponsorship and whatever we need to make our car competitive for the coming year! I've got my name on the list, so we'll see how this goes!
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm

what the hell, u got blackbeard now?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm

YEUP.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:36 pm

hahah
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:59 pm

hey behind the radio in the dash of Blackbeard, i left something go check it out
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 pm

I did it!!! I'm the newest driver sponsored by D-MAX!!! Wow, what a week it's been...

First off, the competition was INTENSE. A lot of great drivers showed up for the sponsor-me comp. Must've been about thirty. I guess there were a lot of Meihan locals, guys Team Burst drift with all the time, so they knew they were up to it. I brought the missile, knowing my GRDA S14 wasn't ready for this level of competition.

The first round was singles, each driver goes down the sweeper towards the back straight. We were judged on angle, speed, and consistency. I somehow made it into the top ten, and moved on to the tandem runs.

During tandem, I was having trouble following, and lost my first follow run when I met doors with the lead car. He kept going though, and we were able to have a one-more-time. Again, we were door-to-door, but it was discovered his car was not matching speed with mine. He was too slow to lead, and lost the round.

The last match came down to me and another foreigner, a kiwi who went by "Jono". He had great angle and consistency, but on his follow runs, he just couldn't keep up. Nakamura said that when I lead, there's room enough for four cars between the follow car and mine. That, coupled with how I like to exit corners at near 90 degrees, won me the comp.

I'm now a sponsored driver. I can't believe it.

The first order of business after going over contracts was my car. I mentioned I had a backyard-special S14 I was working on for the upcoming GRDA event. Naoki smiled and told me not to worry about it. We'd use RED's shop, with a full compliment of fabrication and machine tools, to build up an old S14 chassis he had been putting off. D-MAX handed me a catalogue and told me to tick off everything I would need. I just handed it back and smirked. "Here you go!" Naoki got a kick out of that.

With a real paycheck coming in, I decided to take some time off work at the parts shop, and tore down my GRDA S14. I figured with a fully-fledged sponsor car, I wouldn't need to keep spending cash on this one, and I could use the parts to rebuild my beloved PS13 missile. I tore it down to bare, save for the welded-in cage and the built top end. The bottom end got swapped with the redtop's, and I parked the green S14 for a bit.

I was planning to post it on Yahoo! Auctions, but my pal Matty from Ireland hit me up for a trade. He'd ship Blackbeard, with the RB swap, for even-stevens on the S14. I have no idea why, but it sounded like the thing to do.

So here I am, at Nagoya harbor. A dockworker reversing an imfamous black Silvia out of a shipping container for me...

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8285878018_68f30a2663_z
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Damn that thing gets around! At least it still has my paint and in great hands now! keep it classy! LOL
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm

No worries!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm

haha MY paint UR stickers! haha jk
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Well technically it's ALL mine now. Haha.

Gave Blackbeard a quick once-over with the ol' eagle eye. Pretty clean, but showing obvious signs of abuse. This car has had a hard life, for sure. It's seen several continents, flown many different colors, and been steered by a cavalcade of crazy captains.

And now it was my turn.

Huh. An RB26. In a PS13. Deja vu.

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8285878264_2106327bfc_z
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:51 am

Hell yeah Addie take control of the ship!!!! Its gonna go from Zero to hero quick in this garage!!!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:52 am

I think I know just what Blackbeard needs come payday...

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8285872509_da5f31c446_z
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 am

I didn't crash it too many times. Luckily
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 am

Haha, it's all good. Gonna bust out the torch and welder this weekend and do a little surgery. Bring Blackbeard back to his youth, as it were.
Back to top Go down
matty786
Cut Springs
matty786

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am

good luck on blackbeard man and remember. wrap it before you tap it Razz
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:16 am

Hmmm... gonna take a few paydays, but this should do.

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8289977344_72e17d5a42_z

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 8288917339_d9f0ba32eb_z
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:40 am

i like the camo look,its totally different man Surprised
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:49 am

Haha, I just used the camo pattern that was on it. I wanted to continue the theme, but a little differently. I love that not a single one of his vinyls are locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next