Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site

Go down 
+17
Coty
loader98
ExtremeTurboLag
Cougar
APX maroman
TDT Spirit
Ilarnek
MrTupas
MosukeKodoSan
Mooove
ppyuri
MichaelC
Falken HD
TRK
xCalluumm
prodrift101
Kru Jones
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:12 am

Haven't really put much thought into that...... I may buy another 86 and swap parts. The 2j just may be enough tho....after I get the motor in ill let you know if I'm selling the old one. I'll give ya first dibs on it!
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 am

Okay great. I'm sitting on a completely stock 4AG right now so anything will do lol if parting it would be cheaper I guess that'd be the way to go
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:42 pm

"You did what?" was all i heard screaming through the phone. " What the heck is a 2JZ anyway?"

Oh boy what a way to start the day. After a long night of turning wrenches i was trying to catch up on some sleep. Now with the day the old girlfriend to move in looming closer and closer, i was trying to get all the work and sleep in i could.

"I found a killer deal on a motor from a Toyota Supra and put it in my Levin. Dont worry its all paid for and it wont hinder your moving. So you getting ready for the big day?"

Although i knew the answer, i had to humor her just so i could here that lovely voice over the phone. I missed her dearly but i wouldnt let her know that. She informed me that she was more than ready and that she had a surprise.

"Surprise? Lemme guess your pregnant?" I laughed

"No but close. i do have a new baby. Its a Mazda Miata and im going to have it shipped out to the house during the big move. Is that cool?"

How could i tell her no? So she traded the old Golf GTi for a lil coupe. She's gonna want to rip her through the country side when she gets her so i better get outside and make room for it in the garage. She better be lucky i kinda like her...

After a couple of hours of cleaning, id had enough of the domesticated life and decided to take the Levin out for a good shake down run. Surely didnt want it breaking down with the missus in the car. I'd never here the end of it. So i jumped on the highway and headed out of town. Made sure the radio was off and all belts were buckled.

BWaaaaaaahh.....swooosh...........Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....swooosh

I could just keep shifting and lifting all day just to hear that awesome blow off sound. I noticed that i was shifting it by sound and not really paying attention to the tach. On my next pull i found i was shifting way short of redline. So i found a clear stretch of road and stopped. With no traffic is sight it would be a perfect time to see how she reacts from a dig.

With my foot on the clutch and raised the r's to 3500 rpm and let her eat....

WHOA BUDDY!!!! This aint no 4AGE, this is big boy 2JZ stuff!!! i could barely keep it within the yellow lines. And as the revs raised so did the awesomeness!!. It was quickly determined that this was way to much for the car and an immediate plan to purchase a second car for the motor was hatched. But for now ill just keep dreaming of my girl's arrival, while im listening to the 2J boost soundtrack
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

sweet read! yeah 2J hachis are no joke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Tell me about it!!! Its like driving with a trans line dumpin fluid on the rear wheels!!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Good read Smile
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:05 pm

It just amazes me how much can happen in so little time. Once Carrie decided to stay in Colorado with me life just became a blur. It was a definite change for the good though. I couldnt help but to smile at the thought of her as i jumped into my old beat up GMC work van. All those wonderful thoughts soon turned to a stream of bad visions. The house had burned completely to the ground and damn near everything we owned was in it. The only thing left was the 86 and the Miata. Screw it I still had her and the Hachi and thats what mattered most. I can still remember the conversation we had the day after the fire....

"What the f*ck are we gonna do now?" I half yelled out of distress "Had to move from Yorkville to Colorado and now this? Shit......."

I hadnt even noticed how calm she was through all this and it was I that was acting like a lil girl.

"Tell ya what babe" She replied "You gotta start over, then so do I. Ill sell the condo back home, well take the insurance money from the house, get a loan and go into business for ourselves. Im down if you are"

"Im all in on 1 condition...."

"What's that?" She asked nervously

"You let me drive the Miata" I laughed back at her " You know i was with any plan your involved in since day one. Now lets pick out a new house before we get classified as homeless"

So our journey of a new life began and I could only wonder if the house burned down for a reason. After getting everything sorted out out we found out that we wouldnt need a loan due to the fact the house was worth way more than i originally paid for! So we bought our new home with a garage that i could work out of and opened a small hair solon for her. Even had a few spare pennies to purchase a used Mustang Cobra that i found in the local paper. Life was getting better by the moment.

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 BNBGMC

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Shit i gotta fix the brakes on this turd is i all could think of as i backed the last load of tools up to the garage. Hope the new neighbors wont mind a lil banging and wrenching while im working on these cars here. The clerk at the gas station told me a lot of new people with fast cars were moving in on Gladstone drive. That small bit of info even caused me to bring the Levin to the house under the cover of darkness like it was a secret weapon or something. Someday buddy Someday. it was all i could do to keep from laughing out loud. After getting everthing sorted out in the garage i glanced over and saw the keys in the Miata. I noticed the pile of reciepts from the parts i put on it and wondered how much we had left. It was her decision to make the Miata my shops "calling card" since she went into town more than i did. Anytime i get to Spirit R swap a Miata i could care less about the reason. Since she hitched a ride to the shop with one of the girls and the Levin still was half put together, i decided to cruise into Carson and pay her a visit.

It really didnt take me long at all behind the wheel to notice that something was really wrong here....this thing had more power than the space shuttle!!! What the hell was i thinking putting her behind the wheel of this street killer? I had to settle down and remember who i was dealing with here. SHe had been driving it a while and i had been noticing that as she left in the mornings her driving started to sound more and more spirited by the day. She'll be fine. The trip to Carson passed by in what seemed like seconds. As i pulled up to the stop sign i noticed a familiar truck from the neighbor hood.

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 Kruncoug

I had heard Cougar had a new Escolade but i could tell if that was him. That thing was just too high in the air to see who was behind the wheel. Ill catch up to him soon. Maybe at the house warming party.

Made the left and pulled up in front of the shop, sun shining in its full glory. Now to go in and listen to all these nagging chicks clucking while they get hteir hair done. I guess thats a price to pay. Everyday isnt all guns n roses. As i glanced back over my should to look at the Miata. i began to wonder "If we raced the Levin vs the Miata would my trusty Levin win?"

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 Miata

Last edited by Kru Jones on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:11 pm

nice!, cute little miata haha
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:32 pm

I gotta get outta this thing were the words that kept repeating over and over in my head. If somebody sees me in this lil car there gonna say its "Cute" or "Hey Sweet Stuff wanna party sailor". The Miata was fast but it just didnt have that macho feel to it. After a quick lunch snack with the misses and her co-workers i IMMEDIATELY went home to put her car away. She wont have to worry about me getting in that thing again. I suddenly heard sounds of turbos spooling up and the smell of tires burning. Somebody's out doing a bit of hooning and i want in on that action. i ripped open the door and began to frantically search for the Levin keys. I stopped dead in my tracls when the real world hit me.

She was broken in the garage.

As i gazed over at the door a glint caught my eye. Keys to the Mustang. I had almost forgotten about her. Nows a good as time as ever to stretch her legs and grind on these rich kids with some American muscle. With a quick twist of the wrist this beast rumbled to life. "Hold on to your socks...its about to get serious" I said to myself. And yes sir did it get serious in a hurry. Took me a few trips through the gears to get used to the low down V8 torque. Pulled so hard i could barely keep my hands on the shifter and wheel. And the guy said he put a mild supercharger on it. Id hate to see what one does fully built. I may have to put that on my bucket list. But right now id idnt want to worry about a thing just the sweet throaty roar of a V8 and howl of the wind. I had to keep reminding myself...its just your daily driver Kru...take it easy......

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 PHOTO5
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:48 pm

damn teh cobra looks good in horizon, how does it drive?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Sounds badass. Kru, u up for a cruise?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm

camaromanLS1 wrote:
damn teh cobra looks good in horizon, how does it drive?

It handles Great!!! I just put a mid level supercharger on it, full race exhaust, race springs and trans. It sounds SUPER wicked tho!!!!!

@Falken im still at work Bro-ham:( If i could i would!!! You get the new DLC?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Oh man, love that Mustang! I don't know if I should buy one now or wait for the 2003 Cobra.
I'll definately be at the party though Smile
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:44 pm

They're going to release an 03 cobra?!?!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Yeah, Camaroman told me. It's the 10th anniversary 'vert.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Can I be like the pizza delivery boy for the party LOL
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 am

Lol!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 am

Falken HD wrote:
They're going to release an 03 cobra?!?!
no word on when but heres all the cars i remember

10th aniversary SVT
98 crbra
94 GT
lightning

and i think 2 more IIRC
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 am

But but Sad how about your neighbor?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:59 am

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 1997-rio-red-mustang-gt-01

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 Raisins_Face
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:46 am

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
But but Sad how about your neighbor?
Come on thru! We bout to be Stangbangin in these parts!
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 am

haha i can go pick up my buddys cobra as well. hes got stinger headers and he tubbed the tires. should be some fun!
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 am

I will burn my tires tonight!
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 am

by tomorrow, ill have my own cobra sittin in my driveway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next