Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage

Go down 
+11
Drags
MrTupas
xCalluumm
JiqSaw Bunqie
Falken HD
Cougar
APX maroman
TRK
Kru Jones
noremac258
Ilarnek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Haha, I know what you mean. Glad I got the Z finished before the Mustang came along haha.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 pm

think I'll get the evo roadworthy then work on the real engine for it and the bimmer Wink

Edit: Just seen a dyno of an evo pushing 660hp...205mph+ mental

Edit Edit: Oh knows! Test build going Race Weight (which i want) puts me into R3 :c I' already S without it.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Hmm, could you not run Sport or anything?
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 pm

If I run it on sport with set plans it comes down to around 1040Kg and boots mentally. though I might see what happens if i bring down some of the driveline stuff (was planning all Race) and such or have what I spec'd but 1160Kg~ weight with sport.

Is there a limit to how high a spec we can run these? Don't want it as a comp car.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:58 pm

i dont think so, the only reason my C5 vette on FM4 isnt R3 is because i wanted a bit of a "sleeper" status..

what tires are you running in the teasts? could you downgrade the tire,.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm

That's with stock tires :/ I've now up'd them to Street and 245's and it stays within S class without race weight.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Anyone fancy meeting up for a meal and drink at a restaurant/pub later tonight? I've not got much going on till parts come in.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:54 pm

i might be. around when? ill see if i can get my woman drunk Cool
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:06 pm

I'll be there, need to stretch the Mustang's legs a bit. Very Happy
Camaro, double vodka redbulls it is. Actually no, I prefer a bit if JD and Coke.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:13 pm

i was thinking tequila lol.

JD and coke sounds good! one of us needs to be sober to drive home lol..

edit: waiiiit a minuet.. what happened last time we got fucked up on a weekday O.O.lmao
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Good plan, I say the taxi driver get's us home! We just have to know when to stop haha.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 pm

We hire a taxi...then drive it home ourselves Very Happy Hoonage in a taxiii!!!

Well it's a meal and drink so should be okay, I dunno im free this evening so just give me a call when you guys are ready.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Ahaha!
We have the best ideas EVAR!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Now everybody dance Wink Blaaah so bored! Anyone up for a FH cruise? Not done it before myself lol!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm on Horizon now mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Hit us up, just got on. Shame I can't bring the evo. Should be rolling next week though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm

blahh!. disc drive isnt ordered yet. my mother likes to torcher me and not ordering it Sad i already gave her the money for it to :/
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Ouch :c
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Oh man.

SHIT RYAN'S MUM, GET IT TOGETHER.
Or something like that. :c
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Very true Smile

Update either tonight or tomorrow on story and car Wink
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 pm

A soft glow illuminated my face as I sat on the sofa, my feet up on the coffee table, the tie around my neck lay loose and the shirt unbuttoned slightly. I was trying to look at parts for the evolution, but my eye kept flicking to the corner of the room and my mind to the evenings events. I'd taken the girl from the Junkyard out to dinner, her name was Laura.

She had dressed in a tight but casual red dress and small black heels, her hair let down was just past her shoulders curly and sweet, she was waiting outside for me and when she saw the E30 she smiled not just with her mouth but with her eyes. I thought she was attractive when I saw her at work but she was more than attractive, as the night went on her personality matched the looks which had the whole restaurant we went to catching sly looks.
After a few hours of light drinks and good food I took her home, she kissed me on the cheek goodnight and said the engine was mine along with some extras, with that we parted ways happy to of met eachother.

The air was sweet and humid in the front room, clothes here and there, engine oil stained part of the carpet where I rebuilt the M3's engine, the crystal ashtray lay on the old mahogany coffee table rainbows of light emitted from it's glistening shape as the moon caught it through the open window.
Slowly I got up and undid the tie, letting it drop onto the sofa, walking around the empty beer bottles and moving clothes into a sort of wash pile I traversed the front room, I stopped in the corner of the room and stood over a pile of sulking metal, the light from a passing car swept across the room, as it roared by I smiled, it illuminated the red top emblazoned 'Mitsubishi' and next too it a pile of white rims.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Dude, I'm actually seeing it in my head. Crazy awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Wink it's all in the words my friend.

Got a set of free rims as well from that crashed evo. So got an engine & tranny now, so just need to install the suspension, engine and the diffs Ryan is working on then it will atleast be drivable Wink
Oh any idea on parts?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Sounds good, as far as parts go. I'm not entirely sure, never worked on Evo's before. I could scout some forums of you want and let you know some parts?
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:33 pm

I'm mostly done (spent three days researching parts into a huge as list, but i don't know enough about cars to know if i've missed anything lol).

Not to sure if I want AEM Serial Gauges or Mitsubishi Gauges:
Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 Serial_aem

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 DSCF2350

Also going to run Toyo 888's don't know if there going to be good Wink

Any news on delivery? I'm all excited for parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next