Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Maybe one day Turn 10 will add the ability to remove the wing from the PS13... D':
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:37 pm

My PS13 looked so much better wingless...
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 pm

I think I'll have a good time starting over. I enjoy racing in F class cars. xD
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:44 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
But now it seems the only reason big names were faster is because of modding. It's kinda sad when you think about it. But nether the less, Im willing to give the community a second chance. (this isent directed to anyone who just used body mods)

People aren't getting banned for having "faster" mods. JTAG'd Xbox would be the only way to change the performance of car. I would say 99% of the people getting banned dont have a JTAG. just saying.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 pm

im just going to do rivals.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Ahh I thought, "y not make the best of it"
Think of the best time you ever drifted with anyone or had the best looking vinyl group/ paint in ur eyes or even just found I huge ass gear ratio to blast down Le Mans
I wanna do that again
So what if my paints and all my precious tunes are deleted, I'm just here to have fun
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:56 pm

TRK wrote:
So all you have to do is delete your game save?
You guarantee that everyone keeps their vinyls?

If that's the case it's actually quite fun to start over.
A lot of people have garages with 550 cars that they don't use, lol.

Even though this whole banning thing is happening, I'm 100% positive that people will just go back to modding after this has cooled down.

According to phRED, in >> THIS THREAD << both our liveries and vinyl groups will remain. Also, for those asking if they should delete their saves, I'd wait. Here's why:

phRED - "What will happen is once the amnesty period has closed we will begin to do mass save invalidations on all the amnestied players. This invalidation will remove access of all your current saves to the Forza 4 servers. You will be able to access the servers again by starting a new game save."

That leads me to believe that they will do it for us. So if you start a new save now, and Monday rolls around, you might find that one invalidated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Eh, it's not like it's super hard to make money in Forza 4. And I'm having a blast racing around in my adorable little Vauxhall Agila.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 pm

I think I may have worked out why only a handful of people on BNB got caught.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 pm

xCalluumm wrote:

?
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:06 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
Do tell
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:06 pm

PM's, Mike.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Actually, Go on facebook and Ill tell you.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:08 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
PM's, Mike.

I wouldn't mind one of those.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Just need to finalize what I have found since midnight.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Okay dude
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:22 pm

"Hey.

I have received a modded tune and have used it a handful of times.
It's a shame it has come to this, people are only trying to make the game better because you guys recycle the same goddamn wheels over and over again even though the community begs for different options. It's a shame, really.

I hope you guys take note.

A once loyal fan."

If GT6 will have realistic physics, I will switch.
I am actively looking for a game to replace FM.
They've ruined it in my books.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:24 pm

TRK, there's somebody to blame for that. Someone who has recently joined up for a stupid reason. Imma stop giving clues.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:
PM's, Mike.

I got you man, PMs
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:29 pm

So you know who it is?

Well, whoever did this feels like the stupidest person in the world because of that Amnesty program.

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Trust me, I haven't stopped since this guy signed up.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Stopped what?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 pm

MichaelC wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:
PM's, Mike.

I got you man, PMs

I no has.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 pm

A spy in the community :O What traitor would do such a thing. THIS HEVEN SHOULD BE BURNED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next