Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:27 am

Guess so, any designs that yoou really want back, I could whip up if you're desperate for um
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:28 am

Falken HD wrote:
I swear!! phRED just said so!!

If this is true, what's the punishment?
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:29 am

I never had anything special, so I'm not really worried about it. Plus, most of the vinyls I had were from FM3 lol
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:29 am

Ok Wanted and Minty. [Y]

I might have some stuff for you Wanted, in terms of vinyls and paints.

I'll resend you the team paint and try to figure out the color code too.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

@TRK No tunes or cars. I think its more of a precautionary thing on there part to make sure mods are out of the system totally.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:34 am

I was being safe so I deleted all my saved stuff besides DLC
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:37 am

But how do they make sure that you keep your paints and vinyl groups?
I find this so strange..

Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:40 am

That is a good question.

Most likely because you can just back it up yourself because it's separate from your game save itself.

Like if you go to the memory, it'll say "TRKninetyone" and right under it'll say it's your game save.

Then stuff like vinyls, tunes, photos, replays and other junk is separate and you can just make a copy of it or something.

I don't know; I'm learning as we go along.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 am

Would be nice if that was explained.
I know a lot of people that have a lot of vinyl groups and shit that they don't want to lose.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:44 am

When you go to your memory, all you delete is the game save. Do not delete the separate files for other stuff. Then go start a new game. Your vinyls and liveries should still be linked to your gamertag and unlocked as per usual.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 am

Do we delete the tunes?
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:17 am

Turn Ten can blow me [away] and their methods, though ever-increasingly clever with each game, are still obsolete.

Don't delete anything, I beseech you. Just get a FLASH DRIVE. Copy your tune and paint files to this flash drive every time you get off of playing Forza. If you don't want to be detected, MOVE them instead of COPY and just move them back when you're ready to play again.

NEVER move your game save though because on the off-chance that you sign in the wrong memory you'll end up making a new save file which contains a special built-in code (which is accessible btw and can be backed up but every time you log into live and into FM it changes and is one-time use so I won't go into details about how to do this right now) and it will render your true game save useless! Trust me, learned that the hard way using Cloud one too many times....

Always keep this flash drive backup of your stuff unplugged from the xbox during all xbox live use. If not, if they catch you they'll invalidate your files which unfortunately usually ends in you losing EVERYTHING rather than just the crappy jtag tunes in question. But they can't invalidate what they can't reach. :3

HAVE A FRIEND BUY STOCK VERSIONS OF THE CARS FOR YOU AND GIFT THEM. BUY THEM FROM THE AH. Then, put the hacked tunes on them! These cars will always come up with other people as the original owner!! Meaning: You can say you got the car like that. Dirty, I know, but usually they'll be safe as well since they probably don't have an incriminating evidence on them for T10 to use to say they actually have bad tune methods (and that means don't pick a friend you know has that ability.)

Last but not least if you are going to EXP or CR hack, make sure you edit ALL of your stats to reflect upon the earnings so that it appears legitimate. They literally can't tell if it's hacked/modded in that case, because when your account is reported or flagged and they take a look, everything that they check in the initial phases (miles driven, time played, various money transactions, auction house history et-c) will all appear clean and they usually dismiss initial doubts right off the get-go. I DO NOT condone hacking your credits but I'll be honest, some times it's just helpful to be able to test various cars and settings e.g. setting up specs lists for competitions, etc.

Trust me, take it from me, Microsoft gets lazy and I know because I've seen them, in person, and know they pretty much won't do crap beyond that point. ;3

I only post this to help and hope it will. And hopefully a lot of these features will be standard in FM5. From what I heard, universal swaps for select engines is going to be a thing. I sure hope that rumor becomes true!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:31 am

Explain why we would want anything to do with mods? Have you seen what's happening?!

Some people just don't know when to stop...
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 am

im not having anything to do with mods after this i will strictly use forza for bnb and drift purposes not risking getting banned permanently and losing all iv put into it over time, im sure there are alotta others who think exactly the same
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:44 am

xCalluumm wrote:
Explain why we would want anything to do with mods? Have you seen what's happening?!

Some people just don't know when to stop...
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 am

Old King wrote:
Turn Ten can blow me [away] and their methods, though ever-increasingly clever with each game, are still obsolete.

Don't delete anything, I beseech you. Just get a FLASH DRIVE. Copy your tune and paint files to this flash drive every time you get off of playing Forza. If you don't want to be detected, MOVE them instead of COPY and just move them back when you're ready to play again.

NEVER move your game save though because on the off-chance that you sign in the wrong memory you'll end up making a new save file which contains a special built-in code (which is accessible btw and can be backed up but every time you log into live and into FM it changes and is one-time use so I won't go into details about how to do this right now) and it will render your true game save useless! Trust me, learned that the hard way using Cloud one too many times....

Always keep this flash drive backup of your stuff unplugged from the xbox during all xbox live use. If not, if they catch you they'll invalidate your files which unfortunately usually ends in you losing EVERYTHING rather than just the crappy jtag tunes in question. But they can't invalidate what they can't reach. :3

HAVE A FRIEND BUY STOCK VERSIONS OF THE CARS FOR YOU AND GIFT THEM. BUY THEM FROM THE AH. Then, put the hacked tunes on them! These cars will always come up with other people as the original owner!! Meaning: You can say you got the car like that. Dirty, I know, but usually they'll be safe as well since they probably don't have an incriminating evidence on them for T10 to use to say they actually have bad tune methods (and that means don't pick a friend you know has that ability.)

Last but not least if you are going to EXP or CR hack, make sure you edit ALL of your stats to reflect upon the earnings so that it appears legitimate. They literally can't tell if it's hacked/modded in that case, because when your account is reported or flagged and they take a look, everything that they check in the initial phases (miles driven, time played, various money transactions, auction house history et-c) will all appear clean and they usually dismiss initial doubts right off the get-go. I DO NOT condone hacking your credits but I'll be honest, some times it's just helpful to be able to test various cars and settings e.g. setting up specs lists for competitions, etc.

Trust me, take it from me, Microsoft gets lazy and I know because I've seen them, in person, and know they pretty much won't do crap beyond that point. ;3

I only post this to help and hope it will. And hopefully a lot of these features will be standard in FM5. From what I heard, universal swaps for select engines is going to be a thing. I sure hope that rumor becomes true!
Let's just ignore this fucker.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 am

Il have to agree with you on this one C.... I don't see why anyone would want to go through all this shit again for the sake off bumper and wheel mods, in total honesty, I dont know why the obsession was so large seeing as a lot off it didnt look right, then again, I cant say much, I did run a lot off cars with mods but, never again...

Il just be pissed if I loose all my other stuff, cars DLC content, designs etc......
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 am

Old King wrote:

Umm, listen. You can keep the "How to continue modding" shit to yourself. You're new here, so I'm going to chalk this up to not having read about all thats going on. WE DON'T WANT THE MODDED TUNES, we just want back our access to the Auction House, Storefront, gifting/receiving, and playing online with our peeps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:20 am

Tiger for President.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:28 am

I hope we aint coming across as rude, but its safe to just be straight and hard on people....

You think thats bad, I handed my self in, I have a lot to loose but, money is easy, designs come easy as some people have a lot off mine.... If shit hits the fan, write down your tunes and call it a day.

The only way you learn in life is the hard way'
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 pm

That guy has got to be joking............or smoking crack................or both.........but yeah I get it....f the man, fight the power, but fella what you just described is a whole lotta hassle for some modded wheels.....as if all this bs wasn't enough? Do you play forza with the game setting on "drama"?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:19 pm

So all you have to do is delete your game save?
You guarantee that everyone keeps their vinyls?

If that's the case it's actually quite fun to start over.
A lot of people have garages with 550 cars that they don't use, lol.

Even though this whole banning thing is happening, I'm 100% positive that people will just go back to modding after this has cooled down.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 pm

I also think its sad that some well known names in the drift community have been using modded tunes. Me and Neroz exchanged a conversation last night about how when we were noobs we used to look up to many well known drifters and wanted to be as good as them. But now it seems the only reason big names were faster is because of modding. It's kinda sad when you think about it. But nether the less, Im willing to give the community a second chance. (this isent directed to anyone who just used body mods)

@Old king. I hope the rest of SI dont use modded tunes.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:23 pm

When do we get our saves fucked by T10?
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
When do we get our saves rejuvenated by T10?
Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next