Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

But a true title

Go down 
+12
APX maroman
TXSCHMIDT
Cougar
Kru Jones
AC x Stunner
Sidewinder
Coty
Document_One
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
DIS OldManTiger
Smoke Screen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

But a true title - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:05 pm

One for cheating, the other 2 because they can't let arguments go. The site has ran fine since, the bans happened to get the site back on track. Just one of those things that will happen due to the diverse community here, sure peopel are always going to fall out. It's just learning to move on from that.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:06 pm

We read and fully understood what you posted. As I said earlier Stunner, I don't acquire cars to compete with anyone on who has the most. I collect them for me. Sure, Kru and I have joked about who has more, but I can guarantee you this, neither Kru nor myself have purchased a single one of our cars just to have more cars. As a matter of fact, its a running joke between him and I that we fully admit we need Car Addict Rehab, lol. No one was intending to shoot down any of your ideas intentionally, but just like you're 100% entitled to feel the way you do, we're 100% entitled to feel differently about it. And as far as this place being anything like FM.net, you must not have been there in a while, lol. This place has some ups and downs, but for the most part couldn't be more different than the FM.net Drift Lounge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:07 pm

I'm glad that a cheater got banned!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
Yes because the site is so perfect at the moment. 3 people have been banned. Just saying. And hopefully there's plenty more where that came from!

^^ Now that right there feels just like an FM.net comment, lol.

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 pm

There's a line between BnB and being to serious about BnB guys who have 10 12 15 cars are cool cuz the have a ton of parts and you could possabley buy a car off them cheap. I've done that. That's why I'm building cars from scratch (or pretty close) I've tested "keeping it grassroots" after a month of driving the same 250hp car it gets really boring

Btw. I've had 15 or 16 cars on my last garage you boys have some catching up to do!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

16?! Think the most I've ever had was 5 haha.

Agreed on the grassroots thing.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

I'm close Maro, damn close, lol. I know there is a Betty Ford Clinic for drug and alcohol addiction. Makes me wonder if there is a Henry Ford Clinic for automotive collecteritis, lol.

Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm having a comp with cougar for the lowest number of cars in our garages! Razz (I have 3)
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:14 pm

I have 2. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:14 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
BNB is becoming a competition for how many cars you've got.

This is what you said.....one sentence ....and then you expect us to get more from that sentence? I said I was a pimp..Not clairvoyant....

Competition is every where, if it wasn't than please tell me the point of a BnB event....

I'm not knocking you in anyway, so don't get that idea, but that previous statement sounded a lil angry. As far as 3 people getting banned...I think they earned the vacation....and UNLIKE fm.net it's not permanent. If you would like to state your point and not have it taken out of context then may I suggest a lil elaboration on your responses. If you have the time to respond then make sure you let us know what you mean and what your getting at. Otherwise it could be mistaken as the wrong thing.
If my comment upset you, my bad..I'm not taking it back, but it wasn't meant to offend you or anyone else who has an issue with the multiple cars I own.

Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
I'm close Maro, damn close, lol. I know there is a Betty Ford Clinic for drug and alcohol addiction. Makes me wonder if there is a Henry Ford Clinic for automotive collecteritis, lol.

I started weekly meetings for kru in the back of the Beat Street shop and ur welcome to join. lol
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:18 pm

TXSCHMIDT wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:

I started weekly meetings for kru in the back of the Beat Street shop and ur welcome to join. lol

*Stands Up* "Hi, my name is OMT, and I'm an addict..."

Wink
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Welcome... We're all friends here and you're in a safe place now. Razz
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:23 pm

And again, you think this is about you guys. It was a generalized comment and opinion which has once again turned into a blame game. Seriously, and I'm the 16 year old.

Just for the record, I was constantly active on the forums for 2 year before I came hear, and in my opinion (highlight the word opinion) I'm starting to see a correlation of the smaller guy being put down by the bigger. "

If you haven't got a name, don't play the game" - Samuel L Jackson
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:

Hahahaha I wonder!!!

And yes Louis 16. Mostly GM cars too lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 pm

We only mentioned eachother to set you straight just in case you meant us. Just going to ignore the sarcastic comment, the one thing I cannot stand.

As for the smaller guy being put down by the bigger, that has never happened. You're making us all sound like big headed bastards. Really not what's happening here dude.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 pm

APX maroman wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:

Hahahaha I wonder!!!

And yes Louis 16. Mostly GM cars too lol

I think I'd forget half my cars haha, might start hoarding BMW's haha.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Off the top of my head I can remember. A s13 2 vettes 2 Gtos a fiero 2 frs and a is350. I know I had more
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Flip it Stunner...you win

I'm not gonna try to communicate with ya when it seems likes all we are doin is givin you an open pass to insert sarcasm. It's cool and I have no beef with you. My point to you was your statement. It seemed like you had an issue with people having multiple cars. I have multiple cars. If I wasn't included I that statement who was? It really doesn't matter tho. You have an opinion of things and from the looks of it your in the minority not the majority. Not that it discounts your opinion, but you will find many others don't feel the way you do, and have a different viewpoint. If that's how you feel, then by all means feel that way! No one is coming atcha for that. But I will tell you one thing, then generalization of the things you say will have people wanting to answer you in a less than ideal fashion. Now who would be the cause/blame for that?

Last edited by Kru Jones on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Hmm, I'd be hard pressed to remember the cars I've bought and sold. I've sold an IROC, a Miata, 2 E36's, a Supra, a S14, a S15.... and probably more I'm forgetting, lol.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Kru I <3 you. No homo..... Maybe a little
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Rant over, this is only getting to get worse if I continue. Good day !
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:39 pm

An 86 and a Golf as well!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:40 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Hmm, I'd be hard pressed to remember the cars I've bought and sold. I've sold an IROC, a Miata, 2 E36's, a Supra, a S14, a S15.... and probably more I'm forgetting, lol.

haha

what i do is have a Past Cars section in my garage where i can look at all the bad decisions of selling the cars lol

and btw you had a S13 at one point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:40 pm

APX maroman wrote:
Kru I <3 you. No homo..... Maybe a little

Don't deny me my gayness sir...that's like Indian giving! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But a true title
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next