Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

But a true title

Go down 
+12
APX maroman
TXSCHMIDT
Cougar
Kru Jones
AC x Stunner
Sidewinder
Coty
Document_One
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
DIS OldManTiger
Smoke Screen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

But a true title - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:41 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
Rant over, this is only getting to get worse if I continue. Good day !

Good day to ya brother.......
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:42 pm

MichaelC wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Hmm, I'd be hard pressed to remember the cars I've bought and sold. I've sold an IROC, a Miata, 2 E36's, a Supra, a S14, a S15.... and probably more I'm forgetting, lol.

haha

what i do is have a Past Cars section in my garage where i can look at all the bad decisions of selling the cars lol

and btw you had a S13 at one point Very Happy

YES! I remember it now! I sold it to DIS Drifter who sold it to DIS Boppinz. Completely forgot that one Mike. Thanks, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:42 pm

It's not the multiple cars I have a problem with. It's the ideal that "oh look at me I own 17 fucking cars, bow down and lick my arse" thing that's going on.

Kru I respect that you have a little job to do by proving me wrong and being somewhat of a hero figure in this situation, but please. If I was out to get any of you, I would of done it already. Furthermore, forget what I said. It's obviously been misunderstood and eveybody is getting upset.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:43 pm

oh boy, i dont think he can function in today's world, if i can remember a car that he owned that he cant remember lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
It's not the multiple cars I have a problem with. It's the ideal that "oh look at me I own 17 fucking cars, bow down and lick my arse" thing that's going on.

i dont fully believe that happens
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Selling rides?

I've sold

99 Civic Si
Eg hatch
Integra
2 240s
Given a 240 away
2 86s
BMW M5
sc300
Is300
2 or 3 S13s
2 S14s
Rs1800

And probably something else I've forgotten!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:47 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:

Kru I respect that you have a little job to do by proving me wrong and being somewhat of a hero figure in this situation, but please. If I was out to get any of you, I would of done it already. Furthermore, forget what I said. It's obviously been misunderstood and eveybody is getting upset.

Sounds like you're the one getting upset dude.
Here's a little piece of advice, take a break. Go and chill out for an hour or two, before you say something you regret and fuck it up for yourself.

No one on here has said that, that's just you thinking what you want. You need to think about things before you say them. And got us a long time ago, what for? pretty sure no one in the conversation has done wrong, or has done and been put straight.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Nobody has done anything wrong. It just frustrates me that people think I'm targeting them. And I'm calm dude. Just something that's popped up ! I'm in an expressive mood !
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Well, then stop being expressive because looking through these posts, you need work on doing that.

That's just me. I'm not trying to add more fuel to the fire, was just saying. Don't take it to heart. I get what you're trying to say, you're just using the wrong words.

You have a problem with people having multiple cars, Callum has a problem with the lobby bonuses...

What's next?

Man, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 pm

I have a problem with impulse cause he lives in Texas ....
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Impulse, it boils down to this in my opinion: Some people seem to think that they, and they alone, know the right way to BnB, and that others who aren't BnB'ing in this fashion are ruining it! BnB is designed at it's core to allow car enthusiasts to have a place to enjoy and collect and compete how they each see fit to build their garage. No one person should think that only they know exactly what BnB is to every person.

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Impulse, it boils down to this in my opinion: Some people seem to think that they, and they alone, know the right way to BnB, and that others who aren't BnB'ing in this fashion are ruining it! BnB is designed at it's core to allow car enthusiasts to have a place to enjoy and collect and compete how they each see fit to build their garage. No one person should think that only they know exactly what BnB is to every person.

This guy has a point!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:03 pm

I had 15 cars at one point; sold 3 of them and then bought 2 more lmao. Some are in my collection because I use them for racing, some for drifting, some to just... OWN.

It's not like you can't do the same thing Stunner. No one here is banned from having 12, 13, 14 cars on BNB.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:04 pm

i second the notion^

let smooth decide, since he has ownership rights, but let the community tell him what they THINK would work well.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:04 pm

I think we should all look at this and laugh and feel good. I say that because only people that close have silly fights like this. It's like a sitcom family. I love all of y'all with a lot of homo. <3
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Kru Jones wrote:

Post up son. I have a problem because you misspelled crew.

LOL jk.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Impulse wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:

Post up son. I have a problem because you misspelled crew.

LOL jk.

Say what you want about him but, leave TEXAS out of this! lol
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Impulse. Please read back through the comments and understand that I don't have a problem with multiple cars. Just the people who boast and get big headed. And I'm not pinning this on anyone who has commented.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm sorry, I just instantly thought of this.

But a true title - Page 3 Sponge_bob_what_am_i_now_stupid_no_texas_whats_the_difference
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:09 pm

kru.....look where schmidt lives....

THEY ARE ON TO US
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Cougar wrote:
I'm sorry, I just instantly thought of this.

But a true title - Page 3 Sponge_bob_what_am_i_now_stupid_no_texas_whats_the_difference

That hurts..... Sad I'm not stooopid! lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Haha, I'm sorry! D:
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:14 pm

I can't stay mad at you, ur to pretty. lol
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:15 pm

But a true title - Page 3 Lol_mosquito_crossing_sm_zpse12323d9

Lols

Last edited by DIS OldManTiger on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:16 pm

TXSCHMIDT wrote:
I can't stay mad at you, ur to pretty. lol

Oh you. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But a true title   But a true title - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But a true title
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next