Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread

Go down 
+27
Sidewinder
Old King
Ilarnek
ppyuri
Falken HD
JaySushi
addiem0nster
TXSCHMIDT
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
MichaelC
Kru Jones
Texas Chia
Iron Chef BBQ
Yellomello
xCalluumm
APX maroman
DB BeeDee
SleazyKibbles
GrahamC216
Cougar
Smooth
Hoonmob
Impulse
ratR0
Mooove
TRK
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:44 am

if anyone needs the original 'mail out' of the hummers with the hundreds of logo's tim was in charge of send me a message on xbl and i'll send the liveries over along with a few extras (depending what i can find in my bag of saves lol)
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:02 am

And as usual......if he doesn't have them....I have both those lists above....
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:41 am

Ill take some, mosuke!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Ill take some some too mosuke
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm

I would not mind partaking as well Mosuke. GT KSI SIDEWINDER
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Mosuke can i get in on the dealio to my man?! GT: SD Synyster
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:16 pm

xbl me peeps... i'll also assume you've all added into the collective? lol
as tim's awol, we need someone else to take over the distribution, i think Kru has the larger collection of community vinyls so i nominate him Razz

if anyones got stuff thats not in the collection i'm sending out can you send them to me so i can add them to the gift out plz
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Ive got a fair few i can put on there Wink

If you dont want them on the car then who do i send them to? Smile
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:47 pm

as most of us have little cash after the reboot lol
i was thinking sending out hummer liveries free instead of whole cars at 150k a pop as i've only got 1.5mil at lvl 21 so cant afford to send out everyone car after car (also not sending out vandura's as they're dlc)

iirc its 3 cars covered in logo's, plus 10 or so i'll add back into the pot

Not sure where the 'rules' are posted as they're not clear in the OP
So a summary as i understand them
Spoiler:

so to sum up, agree to the terms and send me the bits you dont mind sharing and i'll send out the bundles i still have

also can people that have already added to the collection post on here so we can get a true head count of contributors as the OP's not even close to up to date
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I have stuff i can share although they may be duplicates...I do agree to the terms btw. Wink will msg when i get home from school.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:31 pm

So how many cars in total? When we purchase is it /per car or total because ill do laps around the le mans for a while lol.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:05 pm

they're on 2 hummers, a delta integrale, a vw fox and an r32 skyline (which will grow if everyone whos shown interest adds into it)

no moniez sidewinder, its a communal thing, ya put in ya get out Wink
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Ive got those, except the hummer ones i think.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:28 pm

What are some examples of the stickers you are trading? I ask because I have 4000+ and it's hard finding what I need with out having doubles. LOL I'm lazy like that!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

haha without checking i have no clue its been so long,
thats why we send out cars/full liveries so you can take what you want off it and not clutter your designs
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 pm

I'll throw some together and send them your way. Wait a min... you on my FL? If not I'll get them to you some way.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

FR me biatch!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Do it right meow!

Lets get the list updated....i have so many that I surprise myself when I look thru them!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 pm

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 Funny14_zps4fb5dfe3
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
FR me biatch!

FR sent...
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Only if....XBL didn't suck as a mobile app. lol. I'll send an FR when I get home Mosuke.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 pm

You need a Windows phone...no issues there....connects straight to the dashboard..... Very Happy

i can manage the sorting of the old decals is Mosuke wants to make the list of whose donated and who hasnt. All ya gotta do is put a lil in to win!!!

Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:32 pm

works fine on my iphone?
so far, no one lol as i've not been online to check

kru do you have the cars i've got?
i'm surprised graham hasnt been on as he seems happy to lend out logos

i'll start a new thread for those that have donated to keep it easier to keep up with!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah i got them buddy!!! and a new thread is needed!!!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:51 pm

probs best if we turn this into a request thread then?

i can also do a compilation list at some point... like TRK started lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next