Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread

Go down 
+27
Sidewinder
Old King
Ilarnek
ppyuri
Falken HD
JaySushi
addiem0nster
TXSCHMIDT
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
MichaelC
Kru Jones
Texas Chia
Iron Chef BBQ
Yellomello
xCalluumm
APX maroman
DB BeeDee
SleazyKibbles
GrahamC216
Cougar
Smooth
Hoonmob
Impulse
ratR0
Mooove
TRK
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Not sure haven't been on forza for a day or 2
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Oh yea, I sent a transit to TRK a while ago just to start out.

I got another one coming Wink Just hard pressed for time, and it's a drag cycling through all my stickers... LOL. CHeers guys.

TRK, just a thought, maybe when you finish putting the sticker car together, take some pics, or I can even to add to the OP.

I received the hummer but didnt even apply it yet... NO TIME! also the 86 looks hawt man! Great lights!!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah I kinda wanted to organise the stickers in sub-groups like tires/exhaust/turbo manufacturers etc.

Will be a lot of work to document them all.

Maybe just to start off with the tires?

@SleazyKibbles:
Added you to the list, there should be stuff coming toward you shortly :B
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm

TRK, that would be a ton of work, but very awesome idea for sure!
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm going to have a look and see what stickers i have and i'll see about sending the to ppl
Back to top Go down
SleazyKibbles
Cut Springs
SleazyKibbles

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks TRK just got them now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Would be awesome, Graham.
Just send them to me whenever you've got it sorted out and I'll distribute them to the rest.
Thanks in advance!

I'll make a list of tire sponsors shortly.
Suspension after that, etcetera, etcetera.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have work to do.. Who is willing to help me?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 am

I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:36 am

Tell me which one you're going to try so we wont be working on the same sticker ;]
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:38 am

Haha, ok I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:55 pm

I got the first part of the pink and white kanji guy writing. You want me to send it over? Might sound stupid but the G is really giving me trouble lol. I want to try the joker decal next.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Thought it looked pretty good, and then I seen the source picture. Looks alot off lol. Still need lots of practice.

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 7951324720_ccdc4bbc2d_z
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:27 pm

I think it looks good man!
The second Kanji sign could be a little less thick and the U and Y a little thicker but it looks pretty nice overall!

I think I want to try the green one near the PITBOY'S sticker first.
Back to top Go down
Yellomello
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:42 pm

I will make a few decals for you guys I have 16 other decal cars but their mostly race car stuff
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:16 pm

I was meant to ask, you know if the kanji above the pit boys sticker part of the logo?

Fixed what you said, you want me to send it over or get a logo car together first and send you that?

I'm gonna do the joker decal next, on the right rear window.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Send it over man, I'll organise it later.
The Joker one is awesome too!

I don't think the white Kanji is part of the PITBOY'S logo, it's in a different angle.
Thanks for helping me out on this, man!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Sent. Yeah it looks off, if I feel like it I'm gonna have a good go at the reality logo.

Don't mention it dude, need to practice and want to contribute Smile

If you find any more pictures like those ones let me know, its quite fun painting them.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Thank you for your contribution nooneyellower!
Car has been sent out. Keep the stickers coming, guys!

Back to top Go down
Yellomello
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Its alright
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Made a start on the joker decal, should be finished tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Just got yello's car. It's on a van and I haven't got the DLC lol. Sorry for being a pain, think you could put then on another car?
Was gonna finish the decal last night but GTA happened lol, I'll see about finishing it tonight.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Haha, "GTA happened"

Im gonna try and make a bunch of stickers later tonight and will send them out, if it goes well that is haha.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Haha, was fun. GOD DAMNIT TRK!! Lol.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Yeh it was need to do it again some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next