Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread

Go down 
+27
Sidewinder
Old King
Ilarnek
ppyuri
Falken HD
JaySushi
addiem0nster
TXSCHMIDT
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
MichaelC
Kru Jones
Texas Chia
Iron Chef BBQ
Yellomello
xCalluumm
APX maroman
DB BeeDee
SleazyKibbles
GrahamC216
Cougar
Smooth
Hoonmob
Impulse
ratR0
Mooove
TRK
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 am

Yeah I think you should put someone in charge to take over the Junkyard while you're on a hiatus TRK.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:29 am

I agree, wouldn't be nice for you guys to miss out on cheap stuff.
Although I could always switch the Junkyard shipment to Saturday as well.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:40 am

Well, you're really busy with stuff during the week and we don't want you having to do something else on a Saturday when you could be just playing Forza because it's forza. We don't want you to HAVE to do something on your "day off", you know?

It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:54 am

Ah but if I say I play Forza I play BNB.
If there are volunteers I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:42 am

i nominate kru haha
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:43 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
i nominate kru haha
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
MosukeKodoSan wrote:
i nominate kru haha
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:35 am

Do any of my playas have a BN sports logo?
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Any one have a FullRace logo.... And Michael I might have one... I'll have a look
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm looking for the same one, Grahamalalalm ;]
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:43 pm

thanks graham!

thatd be super dooper cool
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Okay... Havn't got the BN Sports logo, But i'll make one up if I get a chance.... Also, Callum sending you a FullRace logo now.... Had to make it up
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:10 am

"had to make it up"

only graham
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:13 am

Whats that supposed to mean.... ;/
Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Mr. DIY
PhatballeR

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:07 am

xCalluumm wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
MosukeKodoSan wrote:
i nominate kru haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brayan.sredzinski
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 am

Anyone got an RTR logo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread   I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need stickers! Do you need stickers? BNB decal exchange thread
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13