Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game

Go down 
+30
matty786
x3XReaperX7x
B2BTuning
DFR DEVOS
l iAlexxx l
ExtremeTurboLag
FabrezzioMarconi
DB BeeDee
Yellomello
GrahamC216
END Cody
Fadam
Volkswagen Yo
PoL1c3
Kenco
Iron Chef BBQ
Texas Chia
Cougar
Milton
Smooth
xCalluumm
Impulse
Minty
M1KE0
ratR0
APX maroman
Mooove
D Ind Burnzy
Hoonmob
TRK
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about it, I like the idea of an open world cruiser. So it appeals to me in that aspect, it doesn't feel like forza but not arcadey as NFS or TDU.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 pm

When using the viper you never have to use the brakes it just grips round the all the corners at top speed... when on the dirt in the EVO it handles better (IMO). The Mustang is really tail happy but if you try to hold the drift it just pulls back straight really quickly it's really wierd.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:34 pm

I'd like to drive something else other than the Evo, get a feel of different cars.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:36 pm

sim steering feels diff with the controller, i can actually drive with it lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:41 pm

even with traction off, the viper seems to hook easily while drifting /:
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 pm

well its probably got steam roller sport tires on it or something.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 pm

yeah possibly.
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:47 pm

I guess they don't let you tune cars in the demo then. They didn't let you tune the cars in the other forza demos I recall. So maybe it will get much better in the full game. I'll have to download it today and give it a go.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 pm

6th gear cruising in the evo with music playing through the xbox = good way to pass time..

me and my buddy decited were going hold TONS of street racing lobbies, in the demo theres already 2 good dig/roll race spots and 3 meet spots
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 pm

i love cruising in the evo and blasting past speed traps :p
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Yes ^

For all the hate this demo is getting, I like it... ANd I think the game is going to be awesome! Though, it will not replace FM4 for me. It might be one of those, once I beat it, it's going back to gamefly... Wink
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:49 pm

I downloaded and played it a bit using a controller (always used a controller). I can tell that simulation is more playable in Forza Horizon than FM4. I'm finding it a bit hard to compare the physics of the two as driving in the streets is very different than a circuit. I don't really get an arcade feeling playing FH though which was what I was most concerned about.

It should be a good game though, I'm kind of hoping that the horizon participants that drive around on the street is like the Tokyo Extreme Racer sort of battle that can happen at anytime. Can anyone confirm how its going to work?
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Iron Chef BBQ wrote:

It should be a good game though, I'm kind of hoping that the horizon participants that drive around on the street is like the Tokyo Extreme Racer sort of battle that can happen at anytime. Can anyone confirm how its going to work?

from what i can tell they're just their to wreck CPUs in front u and clog the intersections
this is just what I've noticed in the demo
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 pm

It appears that its just disabled for the Demo. Otherwise why the hell would the other opponents be driving around?

Likely disabled because there are roads blocked off, that the other cars just drive right through while you cant.
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Have to admit I quite like it too! It is what it is, any rumours as to how much DLC it will have.
I wont go there if ti does.

BTW, does the demo save your game or do you restart every time?

Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:53 pm

you restart every time.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Lots of DLC.

Monthly car packs (6 cars each) and an expansion pack in Dec. 2 first day car packs also.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm

well I hope they have a season pass again because I buy up all that shit.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:44 am

I just hope that the game has painting like FM4
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:18 pm

M1KE0 wrote:

Me too, but I'm not holding my breath after hearing the tuning won't be as comprehensive as F4. Would be awesome though especially if they have the same design importer from F4.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Iron Chef BBQ wrote:
M1KE0 wrote:

Me too, but I'm not holding my breath after hearing the tuning won't be as comprehensive as F4. Would be awesome though especially if they have the same design importer from F4.
painting is going to be the same. importing aswell.
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:23 pm

sweet! thats great news! guess I have some layer groups to make then. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:32 pm

there are at least 5 or 6 full reviews out now for the full game. I read a few of them, all of them mentions the painting just like FM4, and you can import all your decal groups from FM4.

So basically

1. Keep painting on FM4
2. Import to Horizon
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!! (sell on Horizon and FM4)
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 pm

felt a bit arcadey....
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:09 pm

I think people are looking at this game as if its a full blown simulator like Forza 4 is. I see it as more of a fun game like TDU was, only better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next