Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 pm

my new 455 big block ('69 gto motor bored and stroked to 440CI, round up to 455 for the case or realism)
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 Pontiac_400_engine_250_crownsville_md_8767694

I spent a whole day taring the 455 apart to inspect it, cleaned it up and rebuilt things like the oil/water pump, gonna put a order in for a new intake manifold/carb/and air filer next paybay so i can get this under way

also picked up my griffin aluminum radiator with new hoses, and dual 12" fans, and baffled oil pan so the G-forces from touge dont starve the engine of oil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:46 am

was gonna type another update, got 3 sentences in and didnt feel like it..
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 am

Okay I just gotta tell ya that ur new gif is pure SEX.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 am

haha thank volkswagen_yo lol, i LOVE it
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:09 am

thanks volkswagon_yo!

there, i thanked him
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 am

Is that a corvette? Can't really see anything on a phone
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:25 pm

yes its the C7
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:30 pm

bought a bunch of parts for my 455,

aluminum. dual plain air gap intake
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 0329_1_sbl_6141_1

summit air filter
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 86166450

MSD ignition
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 6421_full

holly 850CFM 4brl carb (most of you import kids never seen one of these Wink )

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 19170095lg

some pics ofmy exhaust
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 679fbponbt
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 TTI-x-pipe
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:18 am

So after work today Louis asked if i wanted to help with his garage..barn... i havent been to his new house yet so i said sure and called Faith to see if she wanted to go and she said yes.

i get home and park the hachi.. the short drive home wasnt bad in the hachi but longer drives get alloying when were cruising because of the drone since my interior is guted. so we get the subby, even with the exhaust it didnt drone bad at all. we took some dirt roads on our way so by the time we get there its all dusty and filthy. as we pulled in teh driveway, its HUGE (thats what she said) the driveway, garage..barn.. whatever. the house.. it got me jealous to be honest.

we worked for a few hours getting it mud'd, taped sanded and 2 coats of primer.. IDK how women have the patience to paint but i was ready to shove a roller through someones head as we got done lol

it was also the 2nd time Faith got to meet Nicole, the more i thought about it the more i started thinking..shitttt do you know what happenes when your GF and your buddies GF get together and start talking... (hopefully people get that. i know from experiance it can be pretty embarrassing)

Louis bought us dinner, we hung out for a bit, said our good byes and hand shakes and left.. well, i did a hard 2 step launch in his driveway first Razz, later that night Faith yelled at me for "abusing her baby" i retaliated saying you drive the hell out of her on red rock, and i know your driving!)
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 pm

woke up early yesterday to pick up Louis so he can dring his Z home today, decited to take the hachi, as loud as it is on long rides its fun to piss around in, i pull in to hiss driveway and hit the 2 step a couple times and he came out, we bullshit'd for a bit and left, i tryed my best to be mature on teh ride to work..butttt.. when you drive a 2J you cant lol, gunned it in 2nd and felt teh back end kick out.

we got to work, i pulled in a bit to fast and scrapped my downpipe in the ground, and we got to work. while working i joked around and asked if his Z would hang with my hachi, so wed have to do a race sometime..

wrk went by fast for me (prolly took forever for louis haha) and just before i started my hachi i heard a grumble from in teh garage. Louis started the Z, i asked him if he wanted to to follow him just in case something happened, he said it was fine and slowly backed out, i pulled out and waved and watched teh Z pull away slowly, i headed home.

This morning Faith woke me up and said her cousin was going to be in town with her baby, so they would be at teh house all day, i smiled and asked how long theyd be staying, she said till late, maybe spend teh night since we have 2 spare bedrooms. i fired up the hachi and headed to work, passed my neighbors house and seen a old civic in teh driveway. it looked sexy. i through it in 5th and cruised to work
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm

is she a hot cousin Wink haha.
Sweet read bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Nice!
Gonna do mine tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:12 pm

yes she is (dont tell)
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 pm

May have to come introduce myself Wink haha
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:03 am

I got home a little late cuz i had to get gas, i pulled in the garage and i hear a cat. i open the door and almost pass out. theres faith, and her cousin with cat ears, whiskers, and a little black nose "meow!' said faith. i mumble "fuk my life" went to the frige and grabbed the strongest alcohol i could find, and i felt long nails on my ribs. it was faith, and she quietly "meow". i said "oh christ" under my breath and she drug me over by the couch and pinned me down, the sounds. meowing till i nearly went crazy.

they laughed so hard they cryed. i mumbled "i hate you all". i said i was going to bed and kissed faith good night, as i walked by her i whispered your so hot and went to bed
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 am

most definatly swinging by to introduce myself to her Wink maybe hook up for a drift/cruise as well.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:24 am

Haha. I find it amusing how you just go to bed haha
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:31 am

it was the only way of getting away from teh human face painted cats! (and IRL she looked ftrhfing hot like that lol)
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 am

Ahhhhh logic is sound. *grabs red pen*. Solid C-
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 am

best grade ive ever gottin... almost joking, ive got random C+'s B-'s lol
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am

camaromanLS1 wrote:
it was the only way of getting away from teh human face painted cats! (and IRL she looked ftrhfing hot like that lol)

So know the feeling with one of my misses friends.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 pm

new cam set
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 Comp_Pontiac_Hyd_51_SK

up next. heads/valve springs/rockers.. next week.. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Hmf! Only one? lololololol jk
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 pm

only takes one to get the job done Wink all this DOHC stuff is silly!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:45 pm

i've got the comp cam logo if you need it lol i think trk might have it through the exchange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next