Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)

Go down 
+48
CheekyChipsYo
Ennis
Edmard
DIS M0LICI0US
DIS OldManTiger
TDT Spirit
theSidesweep
D1 DEMON
Shinjitsu
DB NeO
xARCTIKKAMOx
DMITechnique
Hoaxer
Rabbit10147
Saucy
camshlom
RyanHappyHands
MiNd
MosukeKodoSan
Spaz
Hris13drifter
tyreslayer425
Slushynose
Steelronin
DragonSpade
ratR0
Falken HD
GrahamC216
ppyuri
CivicEJ9
MrTupas
MichaelC
matty786
Impulse
TXSCHMIDT
END Cody
addiem0nster
DB BeeDee
AC x Stunner
Neroz
Texas Chia
Volkswagen Yo
Cougar
TRK
Kru Jones
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Smooth
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Do sponsors allow you to get one free car for their company?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 am

Yes, under $30k unless you finish in the top 4.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:25 am

@TDT Spirit - Im with Enjuku.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Contract: RETAKS allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the RETAKS brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor _RETAKS_

Gamertag _DIS OldManTiger_

Vehicle _RX7 FB_

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
DIS M0LICI0US
Mr. DIY
DIS M0LICI0US

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:40 am

Sponsor x Hankook/TRD

Gamertag x DIS M0LICI0US

Vehicle x Toyota Altezza
Back to top Go down
Edmard
Wakaba
Edmard

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 am

Contract: Speed Industries allows me to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase their brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of my sponsorship. They are also giving any funds needed to wrap my car with a livery showing off the Speed Industries brand. Looking forward to the partnership.

Sponsor Speed Industries

Gamertag Edmard

Vehicle BMW E30
Back to top Go down
http://edmard.tumblr.com
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Update por favor. Same sponser and car, just a new name.

Sponsor Sigma Auto (HKS)

Gamertag Hey Stack

Vehicle Nissan S14
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Can anybody have a sponsored car ??
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm

S!CK Smile
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:04 pm

So I can buy a S13 and spend £23,000 doing it up to A Class standard ?? Or buy a car and spend as much as I want on it to get it to A class
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Buy a car that cost under $30,000 from the dealership, then give them back the spare change.

Your sponsor will also pay for what ever upgrades you add to the car the parts could cost $100,000 and they would still buy them for you.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks for the help Smile off I go to buy a car :p
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Contract: Drift Lounge Licences allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Lounge Licences brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x Drift lounge Licences

Gamertag x Banzai 7T

Vehicle x "DLL" V10 Lexus IS300
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:35 am

^ V10swaplolwut
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Contract: Drift Ink Magazine allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Ink Magazine brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x Drift Ink Magazine

Gamertag x Smooth92

Vehicle x Personal Toyota Supra MK3
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Smooth did you get my updated car?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:07 pm

CheekyChipsYo . SuislideInfantry . LS300 .
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:24 pm

I guess I will re-register for the next round. I should be able to participate. Same Sponsor/Same car/revised paint/less hp.

Contract: Winding Road Drift Performance allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Ink Magazine brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x Winding Road Drift Performance

Gamertag x retro hoonage

Vehicle x E28 M5
Back to top Go down
Relentless
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Contract: SexyPants allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the SexyPants brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor - SexyPants

Gamertag - XE RelentIess

Vehicle - Nissan 240SX
Back to top Go down
DIS Pointguard
Oil Changer
DIS Pointguard

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Contract: Exedy allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Ink Magazine brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor - Exedy

Gamertag - DIS Pointguard

Vehicle - Mazda Miata MX-5
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 am

Contract: Yokohama/Advan allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Ink Magazine brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor - Yokohama/Advan

Gamertag - END Impulse

Vehicle - Undecided
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:48 am

I'm not going to be sponsored or go privateer ... Maybe next season
Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Mr. DIY
PhatballeR

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 am

Contract: 6.S.I.K.S.6 allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the 6.S.I.K.S.6 brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x6.S.I.K.S.6

Gamertag xSI PhatballeR

Vehicle x1994 Nissan Fairlady Z32

(Signed up in different thread dunno if i needed to do this)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brayan.sredzinski
BNr Unique
Wakaba

PostSubject: mine   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:55 pm

sponsor: K Tuned

Gamertag: BNR Unique

Car: 98 supra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next