Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)

Go down 
+48
CheekyChipsYo
Ennis
Edmard
DIS M0LICI0US
DIS OldManTiger
TDT Spirit
theSidesweep
D1 DEMON
Shinjitsu
DB NeO
xARCTIKKAMOx
DMITechnique
Hoaxer
Rabbit10147
Saucy
camshlom
RyanHappyHands
MiNd
MosukeKodoSan
Spaz
Hris13drifter
tyreslayer425
Slushynose
Steelronin
DragonSpade
ratR0
Falken HD
GrahamC216
ppyuri
CivicEJ9
MrTupas
MichaelC
matty786
Impulse
TXSCHMIDT
END Cody
addiem0nster
DB BeeDee
AC x Stunner
Neroz
Texas Chia
Volkswagen Yo
Cougar
TRK
Kru Jones
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Smooth
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm

@ Smooth will we be able to change our choice of car? I want to take a look at my garage and then make a selection....i was being a lil too hasty on the pick!!!
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:03 pm

D-MAG is happy to sponsor and feature anyone who is looking for a sponsor !
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm

@Kru, yeah go ahead. Choose wisely!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Contract: Mighty Car Mods allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the MCM brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor: Mighty Car Mods

Gamertag: DB BeeDee

Vehicle: Nissan Silvia S15 Bought from MOOG himself.

Great Idea Smooth Smile

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Beedee, i laughed Razz
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 pm

THIS IS A GODSEND.

Contract: D-MAX allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the D-MAX brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor: D-MAX

Gamertag: addiem0nster

Car: Silvia S14
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Contract: __Driftworks/D-MAG____ allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the ___Driftworks/D-MAG___ brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor: Driftworks/D-MAG

Gamertag: AC x Stunner

Vehicle: RX7 FD
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Driftworks and d mag are seperate brands. You can only use one.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:11 pm

i was not aware of that dear chap, i shall tell my good chum neroz the same thing, good day !
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Im changing my car from the 240Sx to the Toyota Levin...update the op please!!!! thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:14 pm

I will be updating this in a couple of hours so I don't have to update constantly and yes only one sponsor per driver. Along the way you guys will earn more sponsors based on your activeness and performance.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Contract: Yokohama allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Yokohama brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor: Yokohama

Gamertag: END Cody

Vehicle: Nissan 350Z

Last edited by END Cody on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Contract: TAKATA allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the TAKATA brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x: TAKATA

Gamertag x TXSCHMIDT

Vehicle x 95 COBRA

Last edited by TXSCHMIDT on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Contract: Need for Speed allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Need for Speed brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x: Need for Speed

Gamertag x END Impulse

Vehicle x Toyota Corolla AE86

Last edited by Impulse on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
matty786
Cut Springs
matty786

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Contract: MG crash repairs allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x MG crash repairs

Gamertag x matty786

Vehicle x toyota altezza

Last edited by matty786 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Uhm Impulse...
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:41 pm

One driver per sponsor guys. Also make sure your cars are worth $30k or less at the dealer.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:53 pm

I didn't know Cody, sorry. Sponsor changed to Need for Speed.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Contract: M7 Japan allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x M7 Japan

Gamertag EvolutionofGame

Vehicle: FR-S

Last edited by MichaelC on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Just for clarification, this is one free sponser?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
Just for clarification, this is one free sponser?

Yes, specifically for GRDA. More will come to those who are active and perform well in events. Not this big of course so don't miss out.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 pm

The nfs livery looks so plain without my other logos. Sad

Oh well lol.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 am

Impulse wrote:
I didn't know Cody, sorry. Sponsor changed to Need for Speed.
Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 am

Contract: Japan Auto allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Japan Auto brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x Japan Auto

Gamertag x MrTupas

Vehicle x Toyota Supra

Last edited by MrTupas on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next