Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage

Go down 
+11
Drags
MrTupas
xCalluumm
JiqSaw Bunqie
Falken HD
Cougar
APX maroman
TRK
Kru Jones
noremac258
Ilarnek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:08 pm

The sound of air-powered tools, clanging of metal and the faint sound of the radio bounced around the large open shed. Leaning over the large diesel engine, I shouted over the noise into the phone pressed against my ear, ordering parts was becoming a right pain in the ass. I'd been working on a blown turbo for two weeks part-time as I'd been settling in at Louis' shop.

As I stepped out of the engine bay I saw a tuned up exotic blare past, chased by a large growling mustang, smiling I finished my call and text Louis asking if him and his lady wanted to come round to my apartment for dinner tonight or maybe go out for some drinks.

I've finished installing the block parts this week. It's clean, shiny and accented by blue piping, can't wait to see what it looks like inside the shell, I walked outside and opened the door to my Evo, it's yellow colour shining over bright in the sun, time for a respray I thought.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Very nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm no longer talking to myself! yay lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Hey guys got a question for you, already own a pair of Toyo 888s and have them fitted to the wheels, looking at getting some Dunlop Sport Maxx Race tires all-round as well for track tires. What do you think?

Also,
Can't decide on base colour for the evo.

Blue
Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 8594125212_284c096108_z

Red
Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 8594125248_d5524b1997_z

or Black?
Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 8593025499_d08e3ffbb4_z
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm liking that red for sure.

I don't have an answer on the tires because it just confused me like it was a riddle.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

it was a 'hypothetical' question, as for the build im using real world parts Smile yeah the red is nice, the blue fits the evo 9 so much more :/
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Oh ok, surely the red.

We should have a huge cruising BNB lobby and try to fill the lobby up
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Went for silver in the end Dragz try and get shots up when I get back to uni Wink

Put in an order from the exhaust system today as well. Not long now till I can drop the perfromance engine in and my baby will be done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:33 pm

The hustle and bustle of the morning cafe seemed far away, I'd been working non-stop on the Evo 6 but it was finally coming to an end the paint was done, wheels chosen now just the last engine parts to come and she'd be singing, but I wasn't happy for some reason. Ryan sat down in front of me, waking me from my daze, he poured syrup all over his pancakes and dug in, over breakfast we talked about everything that wasn't important.

After we finished, we both climbed into his T/A and headed to the garage, today would be my first day of full-time work since Christmas when the depot burnt down and my first time in a performance car garage, I'd worked on lorries but this was something else. On the way I joked about them having their engine stand back soon.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:29 pm

I shouted to Louis that I was heading out for lunch, whilst walking into town I took a detour to the lock up. Inside it was warm, too warm, I open the doors wide and rolled the Evo out of the container, whilst I left the doors open to air it out I open the boot and filled it up with the freshly delivered and boxed up exhaust parts.
Whilst putting the boxes away I ticked off parts, once all done I climbed in and turned over the stock engine, it sounded great I can't wait to drop in the tuned block in a few weeks.

I stopped off at a nice sandwich bar and picked up a lunch to-go, it was a relief to pull up at the garage in the silver Evo I'd be tooling over for months.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:43 pm

The pictures you posted, you know there just invisible. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:56 pm

They've coming next weekend :c promise. Can't wait to show her off.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:57 pm

k cool. Can't wait to see her.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Threads feeling a lack of love without the photos :c
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Here have some love I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 pm

no homo
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Oh, yeah what he said^
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Awww damn it.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm

The fan whirred away into the light morning sunshine creeping it's way through the windows, as I started to blink away the first rays my alarm kicked in with a digital beeping, after some frantic hand slapping across the bedside table it turned off.
I rolled out of bed, landing on my feet with a soft 'thump' and moved across the apartment, it was killing me starting early in the moving again but I loved the job, working around the mess I made it to the kitchen and steadied myself against the counter, flipped on the coffee pot I pulled a mug out of the sink. On the fridge was a note from Laura, she'd gone off to work and I'd see her on the weekend, the little notepad paper was covered in doodles and hearts, smiling I went for a shower.

After a while I slipped on my work boots and clicked the apartment door closed behind me, walking down the peeling diamond plate steps I thought about me and Laura, we'd been together for quite sometime now, unlocking the car door I climbed into the leather bucket seats and turned over the engine, as I fiddled with the heating I decided I'd ask Laura to move in with me.
I closed the car door and clicked on the radio, rolling a smoke as I waited for the engine and car to warm up the news came on, the normal local speal was being talked about as I rolled down the window and lit the cigarette, inhaling my first smoke of the day the news kicked over to the international news 'The United States is to move an advanced missile system to the Pacific a midst threats from North Korea...' I sat quietly listening to the news for awhile till I saw the time, I was late on my way to work.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 pm

I sat back from the laptop, the couch let up clouds of dust like old farts, I'd just dropped a deposit on a new house 3-car garage tucked up in Beaumont. I'd yet to ask Laura about moving in with me, the weekend had been a wild time of love, beer and cars, the pc beep at me leaning over I unplugged my camera finally got round to taking some photos of the Evo for a magazine as well as a few mates hounding me to see what she looked like, I didn't mind made her feel even more special to me.

As I sat waiting for the files to upload on Flickr, I could feel the White DUB seats hugging my body as I put my foot to the floor and felt the acceleration kick in from the engine, it was like being sucked backwards but I knew it was only going to get better, a parcel had arrived at the garage yesterday the air-intake system I ordered months ago had turned up Louis hadn't been in so I phoned him but it rung out so I left a message asking if I could bring the car in one day and do a engine swap during downtime. As I got up to brew coffee Laura walked in, a tight white t-shirt with Minnie Mouse on the front clung to her, a thigh length blue skirt blew lightly in the doorway and a hugh smile on her glowing face, I pulled out another clean cup and dropped a tea bag in it.

Here's the photos I took for you guys
Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 8629575820_6371c19853_z

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 8629576062_6aacd8fa2e_z
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:47 pm

She looks good, we need to go for a cruise sometime in our Evo's.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Wait till say a week monday? 601hp Wink
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:52 pm

hmmm, I'm at about 300 hp lol
Stock Engine, nothing done to it ha
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:21 pm

The stock engine is lovely. theres more to come soon with it don't think 600hp will be enough Wink
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:49 am

Sorry mate, only just got round to checking my voicemail.
You can use the garage whenever you want to mate, as long as there are no customer cars that are waiting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next