Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage

Go down 
+11
Drags
MrTupas
xCalluumm
JiqSaw Bunqie
Falken HD
Cougar
APX maroman
TRK
Kru Jones
noremac258
Ilarnek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:29 am

I went for the Evo 8, though my build has only really just started. xD I'll give yours a read though.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:30 am

I didn't have money for the 8 at the time :C you're engine will put out more power at the same level of tuning in all honesty. , but meh.
Spent along time looking up parts and stuff -.- far too much time.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:48 am

Haha, I can't wait for the Evo to be fully tuned, they're so much fun to just cruise around in on Horizon, it's just a shame that not many people on BNB still play Horizon, so we can't really go on many cruises etc. xD
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:51 am

You'd be surprised, if you just do a shout out and wait abit im sure the fellas will get together.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:53 am

I work until 8pm though, and usually work out after work, so I'm not in the house until around 10:30, leaving not much time to get stuff organized. You gonna be on Horizon tomorrow? I'll probably be on at 10:30 or so. ;o
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:58 am

I maybe, got a sound engineers doo for one of my work places, I'm free pretty much friday onwards though as uni work is finished just got a few loose ends to sort out this week.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:18 am

Alright, well if you're on Xbox before me, drop me a friend request, my gamertag is the same as my BNB name. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:21 am

same here.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:22 am

Actually, I think I can add from the Xbox app on my phone, I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:25 am

No! No Making friends on BNB! Thats Illegal!

BNBPD Arrest these n0obZ
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:29 am

You're just mad that you can't join our online cruises bro! xD
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:30 am

maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:51 am

But Dragz getting new xbox?
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:14 am

I already switched xbox's, now it's only my GT that is banned.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:09 am

You can still join us Wink lol.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Add me guys I'm still active on horizon and lookin for people to cruise with, my user name on here is my gt
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Busy weekend it is there, forza 4 dubness and horizon cruise Smile sweet.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Longest Build list I've ever read for a car... haha The Evo Build hehe

Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:10 am

eh? Have you only just got round to reading it? lol
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:09 pm

I've read most of the story, just never really actually clicked on the Build...
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Fair enough Smile Had some fun doing it.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 am

"Ladies and gentlemen of the class of '99, wear sunscreen" burst through the radio static as I showered, slowly stepping out of the shower and across the front room I turn it up and return to the shower, I hadn't heard this song since graduation. I spent the morning shower in a depth of memories and nostalgia. I grabbed a towel and walked into the kitchen dry my hair wildly, the smell of fresh bread and a pot of coffee filled my nose as I entered the room, there was a note on the coffee pot 'Thought I'd come by and see you but you we're out cold, mad you some bread and coffee see you later. Laura'. Smiling I poured the coffee and set about getting dressed in the old dusty cabin I'd moved to, it was nice to get out the city.

After some wondering around the house with aimless intent, I went into the garage and loaded the pickup with my mountainbike and gear, reversing out the drive slowly so I didn't prang the 240 a snippet of song came into my head "The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind" I swung the truck round and skidded down the dirt track, the radio chirped along in the background and the suspension bounced me about as it squeaked through the bumps and kicked up a cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:29 am

Nice read man, Been so long since really anyone has updated.

Glad to see some stories starting back up. Where exactly is your House? A Single pic and I will know exactly where it's at...
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:10 am

Cheers, sorry it's not much of a 'car' update but we'll see where it takes me.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:21 pm

The tap gave out a rusted moan as I shut off the water, the sun poked itself out from behind the white clouds that had been blocking it all morning, it lit up the forest and glistened off the wet dripping bike. Coiling up the hose I listened to the sound of a big block V8 coming up the dirt track, I walked slowly over the broken dry ground as it heated my bare feet putting my bike back in the shed. I walked back out and opened the door to the Red Mitsubishi L200, I turned the ignition key so the radio buzzed on, background noise along with the soft 'ping' of the open door alarm.

I was fiddling about in the shed with a spare engine when a large rumble caused me to go outside, I was met by a bubbling V8 powered Monaro, sky blue and now dusty as hell the radio inside was blaring some Top40 rubbish, the engine died with a slow roar and the drivers door swung open, a set of sleek legs in heels swung out followed by a rush of brunette hair and a sleek curvey body, with tight stone faded jeans and an unbuttoned chequered shirt, I smiled at Laura and walked over to see her, more interested to talk to her about the new ride.

Last edited by Ilarnek on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next