Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)

Go down 
+8
Neroz
Cougar
MichaelC
ExtremeTurboLag
DMITechnique
END Cody
xCalluumm
AC x Stunner
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 pm

You spelled durft wrong. Ima throw in my last $1,900 just to feel like I contributed. People need to come to us for some tewnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz righht now.. and maybe cars. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 pm

cars would be cool
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Its all about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] innit boys Wink
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 pm

I can't take it from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 am

Is this going to be one of those deals where one person gives another money and they refuse, so the other person hides it somewhere in the other person's coat pocket and then leaves so that the other person gets it whether they want it or not? Cause it sounds like I might have to do that.
Back to top Go down
Neroz
Cut Springs
Neroz

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Need to get these 6 cars and get tuning and selling them! also partly because i have 6k now and wanna buy the 240sx if they guy doesnt hehehehehehehhehehehehehheheheheheheh!
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 pm

The other guy bought it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:06 pm

shit out aye cal Wink
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:09 pm

What kinds of cars are we talking about?
Back to top Go down
Neroz
Cut Springs
Neroz

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 pm

STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 Cute-o11

Oh. Okay guys, i guess...i guess ill just leave without the 240...yeah
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:12 pm

@DMI: all kinds of cars bro Wink
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Neroz said something about tuning cars and thats basically all Ive been doing the past hour so I figured if I knew what they were, Id give them a shot to curb the boredom
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm

haha CODY is better to ask, he is all knowing
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 pm

business is doing well so far gents, we havent got any tune orders yet, but hold out, im sure someone will haha
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Advertisement! We need people to go around and be like "Duuuudeeeeeeee that Status Durft place just gave me dem setupz for my car its like the best onez EVARRRRRR!!!!1!!!!1" So other people will want to try our stuff out to see what thats all about.

Seriously though, we should probably advertise even more.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Thats the job of michael but hes hasent done anything yet. He even promised signitures for the whole shop
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 pm

When can I send you the build threads?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Im busy from now onwards, and probably back for the 22nd. So im going to leave CODY in charge. Good luck gents
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Stunner you never answered my PM about it,

So guys at Status Drift! send me a FR the car you want in your sig and we will go from there!
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Whats you GT?

Michael send me the PM.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 pm

ill post my GT here for the whole team:

EvolutionofGame

(cody, i was in a lobby with you 2 nites ago judging tupas and addie)
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Ohhh okay.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:11 pm

YO STATUS MEMBERS/EMPLOYEES!

send me a pic of your car you want in your sig/our banner!

thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Last post before im busy, like a said good luck. I wont be on as much as i would like to be, but i can still make important changes to the page. Mike, get the picture of my s15 from my garage, thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 pm

I only got one picture of my car and its in my sig already! Ill pm you the original pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next