Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)

Go down 
+8
Neroz
Cougar
MichaelC
ExtremeTurboLag
DMITechnique
END Cody
xCalluumm
AC x Stunner
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm

got it stunner!, and for a demo car should i just whip something of a s15 up or what?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 pm

suprise meh Wink
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 pm

got it BAWS!
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Check our thread in the Classifieds for our cars for sale.
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:01 pm

This purely an idea and can stay that way if you guys arent up for it, but does anyone think it would be a good idea to make a status drift promo video? Some thing that shows the cars that we sell, with the tunes that we make doing work on some tires if you catch my "drift" so to speak.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:15 pm

How would we do it?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Im in gents, add me up dmi Wink AC x Stunner <3
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:43 pm

@Cody Very carefully. Seriously though, probably upload replays and chop some clips and do some editing. That is, of course, unless someone has a capture card. Its more of an open idea, you guys throw in what you have in mind as far as what would go into it. Essentially we would be making a commercial, so think along those lines. Now I know you're proabaly going to be like "Wtf" but I cant upload clips is the only problem with this. T10 hates me so they banned me.

@Stunner I will when I get online
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm

If you can find someone to do it.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:21 pm

my advice is to use a ÂŁ10 ebay capture car as true 360p is a damn sight better then forza's idea of 720p, just look at any of your forzanet uploads in full screen and you'll see what i mean
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
my advice is to use a ÂŁ10 ebay capture car as true 360p is a damn sight better then forza's idea of 720p, just look at any of your forzanet uploads in full screen and you'll see what i mean

Ive considered this^ And just did it. Should be here Friday. (: No Im not an impulsive buyer, I kind of wanted one anyway because I cant upload forza replaysss.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Still got the M3?
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Sorry sold to Hoon.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm

any cars to be bought?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Not currently.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm

ok thanks bud
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm

We are looking for cars to buy though.

Nothing too expensive.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 pm

@Cody, can i have a bank reform please dude
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Yeah it is in my bank statement with a * beside it and *Money goes to SD under it.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Congrats gents. Were are almost at the 100k target.

@Tuners, can you try and advertise yourselves to the forums a lot, and mention who you represent

@Michael C. Due to there being no attempt on advertising, im giving you 1 week to brand our name. I feel that this is very fair, and now we have competition, i need a whole new forums layout. GL

@END CODY. There's not been a lot of oppertunity for buying recently. If worse comes to worse, we should consider buying out.

Secondly, what are we doing about payment, how do we split the load when it comes to 100K ?

@Everybody. There will be a meeting tonight at 8:00 GMT. Try and attend, if you cant, then i dont mind, but would love if all could be there. We need a reformation of this shop !

Good day.
George
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Hey man I'm sorry. I've been working at it and I got the biggest exams coming up! I'm trying to do it on the free time but idk if I'm cutting it. I also am on a train towards Missouri right now so I can't make the meeting. Pls keep me updated. ( I agree that it's fair to say that too)
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Jhee wiz. If feel for you dude. Ive got exams coming up. Will keep you posted
Back to top Go down
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:32 pm

I probably wont be able to make it. I got some serious issues with my isp, who felt it fit to cancel my internet and invalidate my account, shortly after paying the month's bill, and they have done nothing to fix this. The really bad part is if I want internet at all, they are the only isp that offers it where I live. (Ive been using my phone ALOT)

We should write up some kind of tuning price sheet, something that everyone would agree on.

I have not forgotten about the video, Ive been working with Sony Vegas and learning it so I can make something nice, despite the quality only being 480p.
If you want to check out what Ive already done, then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by DMITechnique on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)   STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STATUS DRIFT - Dealership and Tuning (Gone into Administration)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next