Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:41 am

You can extract liveries with software and inject it to the new save so google tells me, which might be he route to take impulse
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:44 am

You can't just download them on a flash drive, and them insert them back into your Xbox?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:04 am

When you go to your memory storage, it says "vinyl groups", "tune setups", "photos", "replays" and etc.

I figured I'd just make everything a vinyl group for the paints and move it over like that.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 am

I sent a message.

Honestly, I'd rather loose my paints, credits, tunes ect then my online privlages.

Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 am

I thought now would be a good time to do it over,
I had a blast the first time, so ill do it all again

Didn't save a thing
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:09 am

MichaelC wrote:
I thought now would be a good time to do it over,
I had a blast the first time, so ill do it all again

Didn't save a thing

Yessir!
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:10 am

Could one of you guys PM Phred and ask him what a person would have to do if they can't access the forums, please.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:11 am

I have to save my paints...QD and BNB is the only thing I play Forza for..

I have a question...Will my friend be able to send me my designs back If I send
to him?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 am

Go to the bottom of the page and read phreds post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:16 am

Still doesn't answer my question.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 am

It does. Your not allowed to do that as you could have sent them something modded.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:20 am

What? All I'm sending him is my paints? How does that have anything modded in it?
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:25 am

It does falken, he says anyone trying to keep cash cars or liveries could very well get a ban anyway as he see it as avoiding the punishment
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 am

Reading it a second time I think sending paints wouldn't incur his ban hammer
Notice I said think
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:28 am

Just message him to make sure falken.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:28 am

What the hell man..I'm not even going to bother. If I can't have all my paints that I've spend days on top of days on, I'll take the ban. It's only a game, I mean Christ...Might as well just take my god damn Xbox

Last edited by Falken HD on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:29 am

DB BeeDee wrote:
Could one of you guys PM Phred and ask him what a person would have to do if they can't access the forums, please.
Bump
Just so somebody sees it that is willing to do so
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:30 am

Ok, so pHred is clearly lurking around these forums as he's picked up on my Cr post, make this forum registered users only.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:32 am

If you don't tell him you have them you'll get banned anyway Sad
Doing the flash drive thing is worse as that is how some people mod stuff. People aren't even allowed to back their game save up on USB Because of it.

Since your in QD Alex might have a copies of most your paints, I don't see how that would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 am

PM's BeeDee
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:49 am

How do you know he's picked up on it Minty?

I won't do the flash drive thing then. Good thing I haven't opened it; I'll return it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:50 am

From the post in the DB thread;

And trying to save yourself credits by gifting them to friends and putting them on the auction house...really not a good idea especially if you are currently banned. If you don't know it already, there is not a thing you do in this game that if I look for I cannot tell. It is a matter of will I look?
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:51 am

My plan is to gift my designs to my best mate, I'm sure 100+ should piss him right off lol
Then take the rest on the chin and enjoy the reboot (until I have my bnb cars sorted)
If I get perma banned for keeping my liveries, then so be it I guess. I have to try though as its over 100 hours of design works
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 am

I'm going to have to figure out the color code my boss had.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next