Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mooove
Mooove

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:30 pm

wait just one second there Kru, so you mean genocide of the DL is not smart for their market?

hmmmmm......
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 pm

I would have thought T10 would welcome the extermination of the drift lounge.

Regardless, if they are looking for ways to lift the bans for some people that had modded tunes, then there must be a significant portion (scientifically speaking, a metric shitload) of their community that was ridin dirty.

Or they just really miss having Kru Jones around.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Like a revolt of fm.net in general?
There are too many people with mods who are active to ban them all
EDIT: yeh they miss kru
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:44 pm

retro hoonage wrote:

Or they just really miss having Kru Jones around.

Well, that is obvious.. Wink

But, seriosuly - it sounds like Phred was like, "Oh, shit - ain't nobody got time for that!"
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Mooove wrote:
wait just one second there Kru, so you mean genocide of the DL is not smart for their market?

hmmmmm......

Yup! Fm.net was dead and you remove the majority of the posters? And they probably saw some pretty predominate names. Was it bad? Yup...but some times you gotta a lil sumthin slide
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:52 pm

I just want my console unbanned at the least. If I have to start over, I have to start over. However, I won't buy another console.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Just proves who the real drifters are really at the end of the day. Feel sorry for those who had no clue :/
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:29 pm

I with ya my man...if I have to start over so be it.....I kinda want too.

And them fools don't want me back on FM.net.....I gots way too much swag!

I'm tryin to solidify this brothahood we got goin on over here......one falls...we all fall. And we help each other get back up......I'm just tryin to keep the morale up!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Yeah..... Do as kru says or he'll punch your baby! drunken
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:55 pm

More people in the DL need an attitude like Kru.

Hats off to you, sir. You're awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Fadam wrote:

+1
No homo
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:16 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
Fadam wrote:

+1
No homo

+1.5, cuz its half homo

Laughing
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Tiger, PM buddy,
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Ok it's only a full 1 as I lied about then no homo
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Lol @ Mosuke

@ TXSCHMIDT, replied.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Kru for president !
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Lmao!!! Thanks guys but thats just the way i am!!! This forum was poppin pre-Fed raid....And when them tunes were goin around it was "Hey bro-ski can i get that" and Damn Bro-ham hook me up!!" Now i see tumble weeds rollin thru BnB and im like WTF? Am i sorry for gettin mod wheels? Yes...but have you seen my pics? I mean WHO WOULDNT? lol!!!!

Vote for me and Free Wheel mods for all!!! LMAO!!!!

Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:32 pm

I vote for Kru... Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:52 pm

LOL Kru. You speak-a the truth-a.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Link to get unbanned -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 pm

I don't understand at all, do we PM the gamertag? Because that said for "if you feel like in the future you may be banned"....
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Thats whats up!!!!! Good looking out Schmidtty!!!!!

So whats my new gamer tag gonna be?

Coffe Black

Shugga Dunkerton

DownTownFunkyStuff Malone (this one aint gonna fit)

Kru-ji San Kanobi
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
I don't understand at all, do we PM the gamertag? Because that said for "if you feel like in the future you may be banned"....

Click the link in the post....tell them your sorry in the PM....they will review each profile and unban as needed (i.e paint hackers, money glitchers dont count) you have until April 1st do do so...
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Yeah what he said. But, you will get your save wiped and will have to start over.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:38 pm

LMAO... It's only been up for mins and has over 90 views!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next