Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer
Brenwalsh

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
It's more that I've spent well over 100hours in the vinyl editor and no where near half that in game so ill have to sort a backup for vinyls
The main feeling I have is I'm done with fm4 and I'm probably walking away for the franchise and the attitude of devs and mods on fm.net

^^ Sums it up for me, I've wasted too much of my life on forza to just be kicked for one little stupid thing
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 pm

So if I send my friend all my tunes, paints, etc and then turn myself in, will my frien be able to just send them back to me?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 pm

I have a question I was gifted tunes and once T10 started with the mega banning I since deleted mine , does this mean there is a chance I could end up banned, should I send the msg to T10 on xbl
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:34 pm

This forum is the only reason I still play fm4 so I guess I'll pm, secure my paints then play the game once in a blue moon and not get fm5
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Falken HD wrote:
So if I send my friend all my tunes, paints, etc and then turn myself in, will my frien be able to just send them back to me?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Right, Im going to do it tomorrow morning. I need to find someone who is CLEAN with no history of modding and that I can trust with my stuff...
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:38 pm

I'll send mine to my real life best friend
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:43 pm

The only problem with this is that its going to take so long to group and send eveything... I think it'll be a late one tonight Laughing
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Sent the pm, providing I don't lose my paints I don't give 2 shits.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:53 pm

I did it just in case. Even though im not banned yet, better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Just so you know, a way to back up your credits.

Buy a car from a friend for the ammount of credits you wish to back up, have that friend by a car from you for the same ammount. Don't resolve the auction until the 'Mass Save Invalidations' has passed.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Ill send em to a friend tommarow
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Hey guys. I hope you all dont get banned. It would be quite sad not being able to drift with some of you again. No more 8K a day. No more Meow's. No more crazy Spooky lobbies. I wish you all the best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Fuck it. Im turning myself in. Ive sent my valuables to Addie who has a connection who will send me them back. Here goes nothing...
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Good luck Callum ;( Just remember, it's a game at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Minty wrote:

Buy a car from a friend for the ammount of credits you wish to back up, have that friend by a car from you for the same ammount. Don't resolve the auction until the 'Mass Save Invalidations' has passed.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but how can the banned do that if they have no access to the auction house?

Or can you put cars up on it but not buy anything off of it?
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Impulse wrote:
Minty wrote:

Maybe I'm just dumb, but how can the banned do that if they have no access to the auction house?

Or can you put cars up on it but not buy anything off of it?

It's for us guys who haven't been caught yet but are going to turn in, If we turn in and they wipe our save we'll have nothing left
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Unless you send stuff to friends that havent modded?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 pm

Damn. I guess I'm out 33 million.

Anyone willing to help out?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:33 pm

I have 500 million....I don care about money, I care about my cars
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Most of us cant, as we have all had some connection with Modded wheels. Im sorry, Impulse, I would've helped if I wasn't in this mess. Sad
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:34 pm

ok im turning myself in and backing up all my vinyls and paints, dont care if i have to start fresh again as long as i dont have to do all those vinyls again again here we go
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Exactally ^
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Im going to have to help somehow. Tell you what. If you all survive this, i will try and aid everyone economically. I dont have a lot of money, but i can gift cars to people and make them and stuff. Just add me on xbox and yeah, send me a pM if you need help guys !
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 pm

I will hit you up, Stunner. Provided this whole amnesty isnt a trap to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next