Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because)

Go down 
+16
Ilarnek
RyanHappyHands
Hris13drifter
PortableCorpse
Luccbag
loader98
Tacomaa
Kru Jones
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
MichaelC
Old King
DIS OldManTiger
AC x Stunner
Cougar
addiem0nster
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because)   BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks dude. Had a feeling you would be of great help! Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because)   BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:58 pm

ugh, 

was trying to do a step up on a ledge about 2ft tall, i came and got the first tire up, but my second tire was about an inch short and nailed the edge of the ledge and exploded. Thats the second tire this month!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because)   BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Yeah, I just ordered a new tube for my front tire. Nearly got killed by a car my first day of my new job - tried to hop up onto the sidewalk (six inch curb) and pinched the tire on the edge. Tire exploded, bike flipped, and I rag dolled. 2RAD4U
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs
Saracuze

PostSubject: Re: BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because)   BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am

Guess i could show you this Very Happy

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 556136_10150775803922803_470644666_n

I'm absolutely atrocious at BMXing. I blame it on the fact that there's not many places to practice, nor do i have any friends IRL that BMX that i can practice with. So i tend to just go out and ride it like my old FMF racing BMX and hoon through traffic like i've got a deathwish because it's awesome fun Razz

(By atrocious, i mean, my bunny hops aren't very high at all and i can't hold a manual for longer than 2 seconds... :'( )
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because)   BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:13 am

Haha, mine are decent - I can bunny hop a large McDonald's soft drink cup, so about eight inches or so. The hilarious part is that my rear wheel goes SO MUCH HIGHER than my front. But now that I have new, wider bars on my bike, it fits better and I can't wait for the next time I find a Gatorade bottle on the street to practice on!

FINALLY, IT'S RIDEABLE AGAIN!!! My "I don't give a damn if the colors match so long as it works" '88 GT Vertigo ST! FEAR THE OG CHROME!

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 9259584796_9156750134_z

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 9256810569_640a09d0bd_z

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 9259586098_2d4b5baa5d_z

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 9259585890_438e9af88b_z

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 9259585102_8539eee60b_z

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 9256808833_8284b614fd_z

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 9256808567_b38910a578_z

I fkn' love that Dan's Comp made a Pokemon style sticker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because)   BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BMX stuff - old/mid/new school and beyond! (also skateboards because)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4