Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A LOOOONG STORY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:13 am

Michael and I were going to troll honda <3ing noobs...Then we said hey FREE hondas!!! We trolled the people who joined the lobby and I talked like a dissabled 7 year old and acted like I would, if I was 12 on COD. Then some smart ass strted talking about mods and how they work, saying he could ban, hack, and boot me offline. I asked him if he could do it to me so I could see and he shut off his xbox. :3
Then after doing 3 laps of Le Mans, because "we couldn't back out because then we were hosting and we have to play the full match. :3"
Troll, troll, and more troll. Long story short, They got mad and reported us...here is a pic of the honda goodness.
A LOOOONG STORY Getpho15
I'm in my sticker bombed CR-X, MichaelC in the + camber civic. <3<3<3<3<3<3 ITTTTTT
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm

In addition, today a raging kid decided to kick me and 86guy from the game and illegally boot us offline, so if you could report him that would be great. I got out of the game before he had the opportunity to use it on me (Jay's Booter *NOW approved for raging children under the age of 7*) then when he said "join my party" so he could boot me...I joined. Wink Then he FAILED and lagged himself offline, but nevertheless report him for me. Thanks! His GT: xSystem Ghostx
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:36 pm

you cant report gamers you havent played with im afraid
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Jays Booter doesn't actually Make your Router Disconnect or all that that happens.

It just makes you lag... Everyone that does any cod Competitive Sniping has it and they try to be all threatening with it...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:43 pm

You can send him a message, when he replies go to his profile. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Dragz wrote:
Jays Booter doesn't actually Make your Router Disconnect or all that that happens.

It just makes you lag... Everyone that does any cod Competitive Sniping has it and they try to be all threatening with it...
Oh really, it makes you disconnect for 10-15 minutes, but there is also a tool that will make you lag.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Any way it's the Pussy Booter..

If your going to have a Booter at least have a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:11 pm

^ I never used mine so I uninstalled it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A LOOOONG STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LOOOONG STORY   A LOOOONG STORY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A LOOOONG STORY
Page 1 of 1