Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:50 pm

blasting Kid Ink - hell and back, when Faith walked in. i grew up with not much, i made out with what i had. i appreciated what i had. now im greatful i was able to come up with as much as i have now. i house in amazing colorado, nice cars, nice job. a beautiful girlfriend, i couldnt be hapier.

she kissed me and said "Hi baby!" i said hi back and continued listening to the song over and over, faith wasnt much into rap but she loved this song, i go over to Louis's soon. i asked Faith if shed like to go, she said sure. we eat lunch, had grilled cheese sammiches.

i ent out and strted the trans am and get it warmed up. its a old car, it takes a bit to get running smooth after its been sitting, we get ready and leave. We arrive at Lous's garage, hes been working on teh wiring before we got here, we open some beers, this is why i love dating country girls. they love beer!. we get the subframe out and cleaned with the suspension ready, faith was helping with conversations and giving me something else to look at ( Wink ) finally the motor was it and subframe bulted up, Faith hooked up the exhaust, we finish wiring and intercooler, we cranked her over and it came to life. that Sr purred like a kitten. we checked/fixed any leaks, i look at the gauges, good oil pressure, good voltage, good engine temp, air fuel is goon enough for a test drive till we get it tuned. bolted teh driveshaft up and louis slowly pulled it out fo the garage, no interior in it minus the cage and drivers seat, he took up down the road a bit, turned around and came back. and pulled it back in the garage so we can finish it up. it still had teh stock fuel pump, needs tuned ect but it drives! me and Faith say our goodbyes and headed home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Awesome! Need to update mine now haha.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:38 pm

haha cant wait to read it! Very Happy

BTW do you mind taking a pic of a red trans am with free mods and 255 front tyres and 275 rear on stock wheels if you get a chance? i want to update my garage with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Yeah dude, I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow pal Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 pm

thanks bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

Gonna get your pics in the morning dude, how many you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:17 am

cougar, we need you to get on. were doing te GRDA battle now and your the judge
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 am

1 is fine but if you find more cool places/setting to take pics be my guest to take more lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 am

Sorry Falken, can't make it. I'm not near the xbox.

You got it Smile
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:29 am

no problem man, we got chia, callum, and impulse. dont worry dude
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 am

impulse is biased......JK Very Happy <3 impulse lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 am

Alright man, best of luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Is the T/A just red, or is there the bird on the bonnet?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:43 pm

theres a bird, and any other factory stripes that are on there
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Ok, you want me to link my gallery then you can download them straight fron there?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Sick car man, the red actually looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:35 pm

It does, it looks less orange in game though.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm

wow, that looks better then i thought haha. thanks bro Very Happy i owe you one lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Cheers dude, when you need more pics let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Faith made me a special breakfast today, omlet and toast. it was awesome! i sat on the couch and listened to music, Louis called me and told me to expect a call from Dak soon, its important, as i was dosing off i heard faith run out of our room eith the phone. "babe its for you!" .

"hello?" i said "hello Ryan, its Dak" "oh hey Dak! how are you?" "im fine, listen. Tim left today, so were a man short, Louis said to consider you, i seen the Z, and i seen pics of your T/A your restoring and i must say, you know your way around most any car. would you like a job at the garage?" i was in shock, i couldnt believe it, but yet i was confused. why did Tim leave? what happened?. "wow, thanks Dak, i try to do my best around any car, i love all cars. and yeah i would love the job, i think im at the shop more then i am at my current job haha" "ha well your hired!, i gotta get going. busy day. you can start tmorrow if youd like, were off sunday but you and Louis can use the garage whenever" "ok have a good day, thanks!" as we hung up i couldnt help but laugh "HA!, wow" faith came back out "what is it babe?" i look at her smiling "i got a job at Dak's working with Louis". "congrats hunny!!" as faith hugged me and said "so does that mean ill be seeing less of you?". "nope unless you want to go with me, Louis and I enjoyed having you at the shop, you made work go by fast and you helped alot" she kissed me and went back to the bedroom.

i texted Louis to tell him the news. im so excited!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:39 am

Awesome dude, only a half day Saturday. Not a lot of work comes through so bring your T/A Wink
Gives us something to do haha.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 am

haha sure thing!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Today was my first day of work at Daks garage, i went to work last night at the gas station and told my boss teh news, he was fine with it, he thanked me for the notice and i thanked him for letting me work there and letting me use the flatbed and went on my way.

i got dressed in my older clothes and Faith came out, kissed me and said bye. Louis asked if i could bring the Trans Am today so with that i fired up the ole girl and drove to the shop
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 8346184754_a056b90b02_z

when i got there, thier werent many cars there. maybe 3, all waiting for minor work, tune ups'brakes ect. so we got to work and got the cars done quickly, we were only working half a day so i asked Louis of he wanted to go get lunch, so we get in the trans am and go get some food, Faith texted me and asked if i was gonna stay at the garage for a bit, i said for a bit but not long unless Louis wanted to get some work done for the Z today.

thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Awesome!
No work on the Z, it just needs registering now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next