Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:44 pm

sweet, cant wait to see pics of it driving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 pm

I didn't know we worked at Dak's garage.
I thought we worked at an old asian dude's garage..

Lol!
I would NEVER work for Dak.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Our boss also has no name.. Wink
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:08 pm

I just called him 'The old man' or 'geezer' or whatever ;]
Anyway, bye!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Me too.
Meow.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:07 pm

i thought thats who you guys ment O.O #mybad lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:09 pm

It's all good dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm

His name is Bunta?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:27 pm

its tofu man O.O
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:45 pm

what if it was Takumi as a old guy, who later trained you to become a better driver in ways you wuldnt realize

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 Tumblr14
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 pm

^mind fuck

Ended up not staying at the shop long, just enough to bullshit about things for a few mins while enjoying a nice beer, Louis was talking about buying a '95 cobra. i thought that was awesome. im looking for a nice daily as well but idk what to get. id love a subby like Faiths but a S15 sounds just as good.. noone is interested in my hachi so itll take alot longer then i thought.

I arrived home and sat in the garage a bit looking at the hachi and trans am sitting side by side when i heard the sound of a subby coming down Gladstone i hid behind the parts cabnet. when faith walked into the garage i heard he mesing with the keys to open the door, just as she opened teh door i grabbed her, she let out this scream, she turned around and hit me "asshole!" she yelled and pushed me back. i laughed and looked around the garage.. my Snap-On tool boxes, MIG and TIG welders, basicallyeverything i need to supply a small auto shop minus the lift.. there wasnt much above the garage roof. just a unused bedroom that i hadent been in for a while.. "hey hun!" i yelled. faith came to the door "yes asshole?" she had a smirk on her face. "what do you say we buy a lift?" she thought about it for a min and said "that sounds cool... your goinna take out that bedroom?" "yeah, i never use it anyway. its just wasted space. she nodded her head and kissed me "i love you" she whispered before running away.

it was dark when i heard rumbles of V8's i look down the himm and seen my ne neighbors mustangs pulling in. i thought about taking teh hachi out. but i just started it to keep it happy, i fired it up and the 2jz came to life, i let it warm up a few mins and slowly pulled it out and backed it on the drive way. revved it till 5500 where my 2step is set at and dumped the clutch, caught the brake soon enough to keep it still, slammed it into second, i smelled smoke, couldnt see anything. i let off the brake and hammered the gas, the motor bashed the rev limiter till i got to the top of the hill, i turned around an put it back in the garage,, when i could see through the smoke that is.

The next day was a day off. i slept late, till like 11 AM, when Faith came to the bedroom and layed on top of me til i woke up. "well hello beautiful" i moaned "hey babee" she said all happy and perky. she made lunch and we watched a movie.

ill update more later
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 am

Depending on next month's DLC, would you consider selling your T/A?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 pm

possabley, depending on whats in the next DLC, as of right now tho id rather sell the hachi lol im hoping next month gets something good
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Fair enough, I really hope we get a good DLC.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:49 pm

me 2. a R32 4dr would be fucking amazing.. highly douby it tho lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Just more classic muscle cars would do me.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:04 pm

yeah. as weird as it sounds. id love to have a 1980 oldsmobile cutlass, with a motor out of a hurst 442.. i want to make a replica of my dads RL project :/
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Hmm, never really thought of that. Sounds like a good project.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:29 pm

yep. its our "father-son" project.
me(i shaved lol)
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 417159_390786040947410_1261517595_n

soon to be turbo'd 462CI big block
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 419008_401846956507985_417222055_n

before we tore it apart
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 19276_103935219632495_2387639_n
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Looks awesome dude! The beard isn't bad either haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:34 pm

thanks haha, before i shaved it it was about 2 inches long lol, when i shaved everyone said i looked like i was 12 not 20 lmao.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Nice, I just grow shitty dangly bits on my chin. Looks like I've only just hit puberty if I don't shave.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

haha.

i want to update my story. but idk what to write about..
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Me neither, not a lot has happened haha.

Going to do my FM4 one tonight, man I love my Volvo haha.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 pm

haha, i might update my FM3.. or my FM4 since i finally updated my garage lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next