Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:24 pm

ahh I see Smile Already want another car now! >.< lol
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:50 pm

been a while..

last week went so fast. i rebuilt Jordans diff's, they werent hard, once i started building them they were easy (thanks years of experiance building racecars!) and dropped them off at work one day when he came down to hang out for a bit. i went to the junk yard since i was bored last friday and found a gem, a JDM K20 out of a 02 ITR, and it was for a steal!, so all weekend i was swapping the K20 in the civic. and even Faith helped!.

once it was done she seemed to like it better, so i let her drive it.. once she came back she said she liked it, it wasnt as fast as the STI but handled alot better, she might have to buy more parts for the subby.. no real update for the trans am besides just rice killin Very Happy

spring break is getting closer, faiths sister is comming to stay and shes getting more and more excited, i could tell too, so i took her for a drive one friday night, she was confused, i didnt tell her were we were going. and then she saw and smiled, i took her to the dam. she loves the dam but shes never been to the bottom before, i asked her if she wanted to walk down the dirt road, since i think the T/A would be too low, she smiled and said yes. so we got out, and started walking in the dark night, with a hint of moonlight.. as we were walking Faith grabbed my hand and squeezed.. half way down we stopped to look over the edge, over the river below the dam, it was beautifull. we went through the tunnle and come out at the bottom of the dam, she lover it, all light up, then we looked he other way down the river were the moon was at, i hugged her kissed her cheek.. we stayed there for a while and decited to leave before we got in trouble..

a couple days later i was driving through the canyon in the T/A after work, a orange BMW blew past me like a maniac, i siad screw it and kept cruising, i know what my car can do.. but i wasnt in the mood, a few minuets later i seen a familiar BMW in my rear view near the bottom.. it was jordan, and the girl from the junk yard, he pulled beside me and waved, i waved back, dropped a gear and hit it, he became a little dot in my rear view in a few seconds.

i should take a vacation back to PA to see my family.. i told them about me and faith and they were excited, they liked her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Was good to see you on the canyon dude, shame I lost you on the straight though, don't know if you heard but the Orange BMW went over the railings a few days later was a total mess.

Cheers again for the diffs, if you're up for it, I'd like to take you and Faith out for dinner some night as a thanks Smile Might bring Laura along to meet you guys.
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:21 pm

i need to be in your next update ya know since i moved in to that extra room and what not
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:38 pm

the day has come... disreguard my K20 buy...

the trans am

is

supercharged Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:20 pm

sex...
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 am

so much has happened to me lately..

a coupel weeks ago i let a buddy Loader stay at my house for a bit till he can get on his feet.

a few days ago i put a supercharger on the T/a.

and today i get to work like any other day, im working on a mustang (go figure lol) and teh boss comes in and calles Louis to teh office, he looks at me funny and i give him a idk look while he leads into the room, a few mins later he calls me in. he explanes he wants to sell teh shop and askes if meand louis want to buy it. ive had the money to convert my 2 car garage at home into a half-shop saved for a while but this is even better!. we went out for lunch and talked about prices and arrangments. after we headed to my house, i called faith and told her to put some cloths on Louis was coming (she usually launges around with a t shirt and underware on) when we got there we had some beer's and i tolf Fith about me buying the shop with Louis, she was thrilled, she was so happy. a couple hours later louis left and faith went in to take a shower, i sat in the garage and looked at my 2 other babies.. i thought about how possative my life is going right now, ive never been so happy before in my life, ive never been to surrounded by people that actually care about you. i pulled a little blck box out of my bench drawer and opened it, a brand new engagement ring i bought a couple weeks ago, just waiting for the right time.. i heard the water pump shut off, faith was done with the shower, before she culd come out in the garage i put the ring away.. im gonna tie the know with her, i thought to myself as i went to bed with my soon to be fiance..
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:28 am

should i pop the question in this upcomming update or the next one?
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Should give it a really smooth build up to the question, nothing to obvious though, so say two weeks atleast?
Just my opinion, btw bet the T/A is a killer now Razz
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Yeah, what Ilarnek said.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:23 pm

thats what i was thinking.lol.

its a beast lol, so loud. thinking about putting a race came in it for even more eatrh shattering idling at redlights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:00 pm

I've got a choice this week, get the Cam's so i can finally put the racing block together or paint job :L
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:35 pm

i always put drivability over looks in a project, the sooner you can put it together so you can start breaking stuff in and seeing how the car performs.. but thats me.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:21 pm

true, need a proper update soon just dunno what to have lol.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:41 pm

lol, i try to update but with work now i got to much on my mind for anything else Razz im just glad i still get on xbox for the few hours im actually on now
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Fair enough dude, bit of a shame I don't see you or Louis about much now but its that time of year and such I suppose.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:17 am

i wouls still be on over weekends but i work 7 days a week 2:30PM to 10:30PM till further notice Sad

anyway, update time...

Took Faith out for dinner to celebrate the latest purchase. she wore her country girl camp talk top with blacl flanal shirt and cowgirl boots, we took the T/A to stretch her legs, we talked about whgat our nxt move is. i suggested moving, but weve tlked about it before, this hoise sutes us perfectly. trying to be subtle i said "what about relationship wise?" but she didnt say anything, she suggested we go on a vacation somewhere weve always wanted to gowhen we lived in PA. nashville, home of country music.. i was all for it but any plans now would be too soon to her sisters spring break when shed be staying with us for a week.. all in the back of my mind i was trying to figure a good time to ask my amazing girlfriend these 4 words ive been wanting to ask her for years. so for now i left it along and headed home. she was feeling... active Wink one thing i love about country girls, the have no issue taking control Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 am

SHIT just got real YO

My name is ethan fer future referance
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Haha sounds smiliar to my Laura in both personality and clothing Wink high-five dude, got a good catch there Razz
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:05 am

Ill watch the house afro
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 pm

hmm.. what to buy...
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:13 am

gonna daily the T/A till i get $55k.. them time for a new daily... its a mopar... but not any mopar
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:43 pm

八六
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 8531124308_05a3c8e791_z
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Awwww shit. It's gunna happen.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next