Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge

Go down 
+15
MosukeKodoSan
Steelronin
ExtremeTurboLag
xCalluumm
Ilarnek
GrahamC216
Impulse
Falken HD
addiem0nster
Iron Chef BBQ
Mooove
APX maroman
MrTupas
Cougar
TRK
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Do you just want to to shoot the guy in the Shelby trk? or we could tie him up throw him in the van and make him "sample" some of the radioactive super fuel I'm working on and watch him puke his guts out. You can even feed it to him so he knows it's you! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. But he'll pay.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:33 pm

cant wait to see him pay, must have been teh same shelby that almost took teh back bumper off my GF's subaru in red rock the other day. what color was it? :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Flat black with black rims. Dirty looking.
I'll go hunting for him anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Steelronin
Wakaba
Steelronin

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Flat Black, with black rims....

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 Kitt1

Coincedence?

I THINK NOT
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 pm

haha <3 kitt

i think i saw teh same one. drive like a douchebag
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:55 pm

KITT isn't flat black.. She's gloss black!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:58 pm

KITT IS A HE!!! O.O

bounce
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 pm

I call every car a girl, KITT is a manwoman.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:05 pm

ahh a sh'him you say *pronounced shim* well kitt always was a little anal when he talked to Micheal...
Back to top Go down
Steelronin
Wakaba
Steelronin

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
ahh a sh'him you say *pronounced shim* well kitt always was a little anal when he talked to Micheal...

IM LITERALLY DIEING Laughing
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:40 pm

the next time your not sure if a person you are talking about is male or female call them shim, you'll be amazed at how well it fits, it just sounds right
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:52 pm

I read that as Shiv first... KITT's gonna Shiv micheal
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 pm

The Z is finished, get a touge event up right meow.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 pm

KITT is Mr. Feeny from Boy Meets World.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:44 pm

The memory of the roaring V8 and the shocked face of my love kept me wide awake for several days. There was no way I could tell Jenni about what I knew, nor could I tell my friends. Every bit of information I would give them would endanger them or get them involved in this mess. Jenni knew that there was something wrong, I must've acted suspicious or my sleepy face gave me away. It made for some awkward conversations and after a week or so I decided that I had to tell her. I simply couldn't stand lying to her anymore. She was shocked..

The next few hours we talked about what we should do. I had made quite a lot of money and if we were to disappear we had to move. This group was dangerous and would go to any lengths to get what they want, with me alive I'd guess that their priority would be to make me a lot less alive. Even though I told Jenni countless times that she and I cannot do this together she didn't give up on me. After hours of discussing I gave up, I didn't want to lose her and she said she would go after the Shelby on her own if I split up with her. So it was decided, we would move out and cut our ties with our friends. Luckily Jenni didn't have her family living here so she didn't have to do a difficult thing for me. We decided that Jenni needed a false ID so absolute nothing can be traced back to her.

So it began, we bought a house on the edge of Colorado and I severed the ties of all my friends. It felt bad but it had to be done, hopefully I'll be able to catch this motherfucker any time soon so I could go back to my normal life..

Thankfully I still had Jenni..
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:12 pm

:c sadtimes
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Our lives went on but in a strange way, almost like we were undercover. Luckily for us, Colorado is a big place so running into one of mine or Jenni's friends would be quite unlikely. There is the matter of the Touge events though, I would miss out on quite a large portion of my income since I cannot enter there without being recognised. And my Hachi, that car has become a character of its own! Jenni and I decided that the best thing we could do was store it somewhere. Before moving out I decided to take a risk and go to the old man, my boss.

So there I was, at the doorstep of his house. It was 2AM and dead quiet out. He made sure that Nicole and Louis were out so we could talk in peace. I told him everything, from what happened to my future plans. The face he made confirmed what I already thought, I had this thought through. I felt like I was telling my dad that I had to be sent off to a warzone, my eyes shot with teers. After my brief moment of weakness I regained my strength and calmed down, the old man was so understanding and said that he would do anything to keep this a secret for the rest. We must've spoken for at least an hour before I had the courage to ask for a favor. My Hachi needed storage and I knew he had his all-black Touge Spec RX7 in storage for a long time. With a deep breath I asked him if he could store my Hachi Roku for me. He and I discussed for a while and came to the conclusion that if he were to store my Hachi the RX7 had to go. A moment of schock came over me, he didn't mean to sell his RX7 for me, right? He told me to calm down and explained his plan. The geezer was updated on my every move so he knew about the M3 and my plans for it. He knew that the car would take at least a week to make, in the proper environment and with the cash flow at hand! I had neither, not yet at least. The old man stood up and told me his plan, it was brilliant!

It felt weird driving in a different car, a rotary at that..
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:42 pm

I parked the van outside your place and tucked the keys inside the rear fender lip. Just feel around above the tire, you'll find em.

Be careful! I'm still paying it off! Wink
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm

If you need cash we could do an out of state bank job. You don't mind getting your hands dirty right? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:06 pm

No bank job, just revenge!
Thank you for the usage of the van, retro. We've moved and I can bring back your van whenever you want it.
Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Congrats on getting your hachi in the banner! Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:19 pm

TIM-MAH!

Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Thanks guys!
I'll update my story soon ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next