Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge

Go down 
+15
MosukeKodoSan
Steelronin
ExtremeTurboLag
xCalluumm
Ilarnek
GrahamC216
Impulse
Falken HD
addiem0nster
Iron Chef BBQ
Mooove
APX maroman
MrTupas
Cougar
TRK
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TRK
TRK

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

:]

I'll do a shoot or something either Friday or the weekend, I've got business to attend to tomorrow.
Might even get her some rally springs so I can piss off Graham, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:46 pm

hahah lets hope he doesnt see this. and i'd be happy to do the shoot with you Smile my hachi gets happy when she sees another of her kind
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:53 pm

TRK, I can't remember where I asked you for the life of me lol, but do you have the twin cam GTS logo for the 86 on FM4?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 pm

*clears throat* could a friend have that logo too if possible? Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:10 am

@Falken:
The problem with that is that it's not possible to save replays in Horizon, so I can't do a duo shoot :[

@Impulse:
The life of me? Wut?
I'm not sure if I have it on FM4, I'll check this weekend.
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am

IF EITHER OF YOU'S MAKE ANOTHER AE86 INTO A MONSTER TRUCK I WILL FIND YOU, I WILL TORTURE YOU AND THEN I WILL SHOVE AN OVERSIZED UNLUBRICATED SHOCK ABSORBER UP YOUR NETHER REGIONS AND MAKE A VERY UNUSUAL LOLLYPOP OUT OF YOU'S...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND

I'm only joking
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:19 am

That brings a tear to my eye.. Just beautiful... Sad
I now forgive you..... Did you get the number plate in Horizon
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:21 am

I haven't checked yet buddy, I will either tomorrow or the day after ;]
I'll also send you the front fenders I made for the Hachi, you might like em!
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 am

Ah yea man cool they might look cool on this, It's going to be one of my BNB Hachi's on Horizon when I can afford one...
TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 8289865738_54d35dc683_z
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 am

No, I'm saying I can't remember where I asked you that question if my life depended on it. Ok, let me know.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:38 am

GrahamC216 wrote:
IF EITHER OF YOU'S MAKE ANOTHER AE86 INTO A MONSTER TRUCK I WILL FIND YOU, I WILL TORTURE YOU AND THEN I WILL SHOVE AN OVERSIZED UNLUBRICATED SHOCK ABSORBER UP YOUR NETHER REGIONS AND MAKE A VERY UNUSUAL LOLLYPOP OUT OF YOU'S...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND

I'm only joking

LMFAO. i died
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 am

hahah me too ^
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:21 pm

so how bout them springs...
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 pm

The sun shined her light through the blinds, small particles of dust lit up in by the gentle glow. Slowly I came to my senses and turned to my right. There she was, her brown hair reflecting a golden tint, breathing calmly. The clock read 11:52, we had a pretty rough night so I decided to let the beauty sleep while I made us breakfast. She had been coping with my racing even if it was illegal, she took rides with me in my Hachi with the crappy passenger seat, she has just been amazing over the last couple of weeks. Making her a delicious pancake breakfast is the least I could do for her at the moment. I smiled.

The last weeks were great, work was great, the Hachi performed at the top on the Touge, I had Jenni and my friends, everything went as it should. There was one problem though.. Even with a Touge event every week there was no sign of the mysterious Shelby that rammed me of the road.. With the Hachi performing great and my photography business up I had a steady cash flow on top of my garage budget. In fact, it was enough to buy a brand new M3 again! Since Jenni has been such a good girl I decided that I should buy it. Emma - my old M3 -, was a great car throughout the many days I spent with her so I knew the car inside out. It was decided. I told Jenni about the car and she thought it was a great idea! Lucky me.

What I didn't tell her were my plans for the car..
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 pm

The first day with the brand-spanking-new M3 was a bliss, Jenni and I took the scenic route up to the Observatory in Red Rock. It was a nice little date which I sort of missed, lately we just hung around the house. Going out was a lot of fun. The Observatory was very interesting, there was a lot of info over the planetary system. I wasn't that interested in the galaxy, I just liked the pretty colours and unearthly shapes they formed. Jenni seemed to enjoy herself, didn't look like she was interested in the milky way but it seemed that being around me and away from home was enough to keep her happy. I must admit that I felt the same way. After about an hour we walked out of there, she put her arm around me and placed her hand in the pocket of my jeans. Jenni looked delighted when I asked her if she wanted to drive back home; "Yes, of course! That would be super!"

In the car I gave the beauty a fair warning, the M3 wasn't a car to be driven carelessly. It had a lot of power! She comforted me and told me not to worry, fired up the car and gently drove off the Observatory parking lot. It felt strange sitting in the passenger seat for a change, strange but somehow comforting. The interior lights of the E92 lit up the place with a beautiful glow and the leather seats were an absolute treat for your behind. Jennifer seemed at ease, she drove the car like it was a VW Golf, she had absolutely no troubles with it which truly was a big plus for me. This means that I could trust her to use the M3, at least until my upgrades come in. She'll get her own car when they do.

We were halfway down Red Rock and I couldn't help but feel a little bit uncomfortable. The last time I drove an M3 here I almost got killed.. I had no intention of doing that again and with Jenni.. I had no idea what I would do if she got hurt.. Jenni felt my distress and placed her hand on my leg. I could hear the Shelby in my head, getting closer and closer. The sound was getting louder, the big V8 drowned out the sound of my 4.0L V8 when a pair of lights flew past us! Jenni let out a small shriek and almost lost control of the BMW so I quickly grabbed the steering wheel and told her to pull over slowly, so she did. I got out of the car and walked over to her, she seemed very shocked. Jenni got out of the car and I pulled her close to me. While I was comforting her I couldn't help but think.. This had to be the Shelby.. It had to be.

I wanted to get in the car and try and follow him..
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Dun dun duuuuun.

Awesome read dude! Your making me want an M3 now haha.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Sweet read and hmm PTSD quite possibly? MOAR DEVELOPMENT! Very Happy
Know the feeling though.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:06 pm

@Louis:
haha, you have an M3!

@Ilarnek:
Nah, not PTSD ;]
It was the Shelby driving behind me!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:10 pm

I meant on Horizon!! >.<
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:13 pm

trolololololololololololololololololloloolololololololololoololololololololololol.

muddafuckah Wink
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Harharharharhar :]
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:18 pm

very nice dood.. when i read the last part i started hearing a shelby in my head as well lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Moar
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Ah wasn't too sure if it actually was or if it was also a mental thing like a ptsd flashback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next