Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.

Go down 
+17
MichaelC
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Ilarnek
Falken HD
l iAlexxx l
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
DB BeeDee
Mooove
ratR0
PoL1c3
TRK
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Cougar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:24 pm

That is creepy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:27 pm

im gonna have nightmares now... THANKS DOOOOD ILY TOO!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Woke today to the sound of machinery, I got out of bed and went to the balcony. There was an old looking guy riding a tractor around his field, he saw me and gave a wave. I gave a friendly thumbs up and went back inside, got a shower and made some breakfast. I hadn't heard from Tim for awhile, I decided to go to his apartment and see if he was ok. But first, I needed to get my parts from my lockup. Kissed Nicole goodbye and headed out the door. Fired up the Escalade and rolled the windows down. This is the life.

I got to my lockup and loaded the Escalade with parts. Dropped them off at the garage, whilst I was there the 'UPS' guy arrived with a bunch of boxes for me. It was my wheels for the Z, all I need now is a better flywheel and it should be done. Thanked him and he went on his way. I got back in the Escalade and headed down to Tim's place. I knew he wouldn't be there, because his car wasn't there. I buzzed his door and no answer. I gave him a ring, he answered and told me that he was busy and couldn't talk long. We spoke for 5 minutes, told me he had moved in with Jenny, I congratulated him and we hung up.

He also told me that he wouldn't be able to work anymore, he already spoke to the old man. So I went down to the old man's house, he said that he didn't know anyone to replace Tim. Then I had a thought, what about Ryan? I told the boss about how he helped with the Z, and that he's an awesome welder and mechanic. I gave him his number and left. Once I was in the Escalade I gave Ryan a call and told him about the oppertunity. He seemed happy about it and told me he'd let me know when the boss rang him.

I got back home and told Nicole about my day.

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 pm

I need to get in the story soon Sad I just don't know how
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Not sure what you mean dude, get in my story or make your own?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Make my own
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Oh right, sure you'll figure it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Hmmm I don't know how to write a story where you start out with your first car a ctsv Razz
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Say you had some money from an insurance payout?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Hmmm I think I got a pretty good idea from that. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:02 pm

No worries.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:16 pm

The insurance payout is a great idea!!! Or you couyld say you inherited it!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Yeah ^
There's a few routes you could go.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm

i sold my spare parts and all my saved money to start mine.

just imagine you in colorado. how did you get there, what would you do if horizon was real. including real people helps make it easier to, friends come alone and move in ect.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:28 am

Now that I can start saving, a Mustang will be in order. At 26k a pop, it will take me around about a month to get the money together, that is if something doesn't interests me in the next DLC.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

*left a note at your door*

Louis, my friend.
Something has happened and I need to go away.
I will not tell you any details as I don't want you to get involved.
This is something I have to deal with on my own, with regret I inform you that Jenni has gotten involved as well.
I cannot jeopardize the lives of my friends as well.
Don't go looking for me.

Good bye.

p.s. Talk to the old man about Ryan, he's been around the garage more than I have lately, he deserves a spot.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Damn, good luck dude. Let me know how you get on.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 pm

:'(
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Today was a lazy day, tomorrow is the first full day back at work in 2 weeks. Not looking forward to it. I went out pretty early this morning, we had nothing in for breakfast, as I stepped out and closed the door I saw a note on the door. It read:

"Louis, my friend.
Something has happened and I need to go away.
I will not tell you any details as I don't want you to get involved.
This is something I have to deal with on my own, with regret I inform you that Jenni has gotten involved as well.
I cannot jeopardize the lives of my friends as well.
Don't go looking for me.

Good bye."

I was in shock, he sounded weird on the phone but I thiought he was having a rough patch with Jenny. I got in the Escalade and drove to his apartment to see if he was there. I buzzed the door, no answer. Buzzed Jenny's door, no answer there either. I got back in my car and tried to call him, no answer. Didn't have Jenny's number. I drove all over this morning, to the garage and even the old boss's house. He said he hadn't seen him. Jumped back in the Escalade and drove home, I had no idea he was leaving. He was the reason I'm in Colorado anyway, I know he know's what he's doing.

Got back home and Nicole was awake and watching T.V, she asked what took so long. Is showed her the note and she looked at me. I didn't know what to think. All I can think is that it must be really important for him to take off like this.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Work as usual this week, it is fun working with Ryan. We have the same sense of humor so it's easy to get along. Got a call from a good friend of mine a few days ago. He's in Japan at the minute but is thinking of heading over to Colorado sometime in the future, told him he can stay at my place for a while if he wants. I have like 2 spare rooms in this massive house.

Still in the process of converting my barn into a garage, so then I can bring the Z home instead of leaving it in the garage all the time. It's a pretty good size barn, room for 4 cars plus tool boxes and other stuff. I have taken all the things out and gave them to a farmer who lives across the field from me. They were mostly farming equipment, there is an engine crane in there however so I kept that. I'm converting it on my own, will take a little while longer but will cost a hell of a lot less. The barn is now cleared out and I gave the floor a clean with the pressure washer, it was full of hay and other shit. Took all the shelves off the wall, going to put plasterboard up in there, gives it that nice and clean look. That should be done by next week.

Nothing much else to update on, the Escalade is running well along with the Z. The Z is registered now but I don't like using it as a daily, it's set up to be fast and stiff. Not very comfortable commuting to and from work.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:43 am

Nice to hear things are going well dude, give us a heads up if you need a hand on the conversion (I got quite alot of tools & Exp.) since loosing my job last week all I got it time bro.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:54 am

Can't thank you enough for the hospitality, Louis.

Looks like I don't have to worry about where to put the S15. The 240 can sit in the yard, if it gets nicked I won't miss it as much as the Silvia. I'm still working things out at work - I lost my GRDA battle with Tupas, and that was the final straw with D-Max. They let me go, but I'm still cool with the Team Burst guys, so that's cool. Point is, I've been spending more time at work and focusing on the move.

They're going to be hooking me up with a little living cash to get setup*, so I'll be able to help out with renovations if I make it in time. I'll need to scout out an office for the import business, one with a little garage space or a gated lot. If you guys see one, lemme know! It'll score me crazy brownie points with the boss!

*paychecks I collect before I actually buy Horizon
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 am

Jordan, cheers dude I may need your services soon.

Addie, don't worry about it man. Will be fun having you around. As for the 240 and S15, if the garage conversion isn't done the driveway is huge lol. Plenty of room for your cars.
As for the office, I'll take a ride around Carson today on my dinner, surely be something around there.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:27 am

Haha no worries dude. Don't go outta your way for it! I really appreciate all the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next