Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.

Go down 
+17
MichaelC
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Ilarnek
Falken HD
l iAlexxx l
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
DB BeeDee
Mooove
ratR0
PoL1c3
TRK
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Cougar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm

Sweet read dude, may need to hook me up with that gravyard dude Wink
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:31 pm

I'll text you the address dude, be warned though its very messy. Might take a while to find what you want haha.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Liking the sound of the V8's for my next build Wink (which will take alot of my 'imaginary/real-life parts replacing ingame ones' to the next level haha).

yay for Cougaaaarrr updates, may need to do one myself if anyones reading these still lol.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:56 am

i will update mine soon.. i just need to think about how i want it to go.. i suck at this part lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 am

I think I know where you got that idea
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:25 am

Jordan, I still read yours dude. Really enjoy them too!

Ryan, tell me about it haha. Took me an age to write that out. Looking forward to your update too?

Mike, sure did haha. Wink
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Cougar, you garage has so many posts on it.
This is the 782 post on your garage.

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Go Louis Wink may update tonight, really not sure anyone got something they'd like to see in the update? lol
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Straight say that Louis came out of the closet for you.....

Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:27 pm

tempted...very tempted Razz
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 35578519
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:39 pm

It's ok Cougar, we all know Nicole was just a cover up so you wouldn't show you love to Ilarnek .
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Aww pictar wont load for me :c Do you think they'll port the Chevy nova 396 to Horizon?
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Hoisin should have this magical update where there's these magical things called RWD conversions. And a R32
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Would anyone be interested if I sold the Mustang?..
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Like a week ago, that car would have already been mine if you were selling it.

I have my eyes set on something else now though
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Haha, I could afford my next build. Yeah, I know.
But it's gonna be one heck of a car!

Will list the Mustang now and see how it gets on. Smile

Might update tomorrow, too late for my brain to work now haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 3545_492086247524171_1030780069_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Gonna update this now, bored as fudge!

In my job I see a lot of awesome cars, cars that you could imagine, cars that make you think "why would someone do that?!" One of those cars was in today. It pulled up the same time I arrived in work. I parked the Focus and told the dude that I worked here and what he needed. He asked for a quote on re-mapping. I took him into the office and we discussed the car and what he needed. He told me a little background on it, the car was a 2010 Corvette ZR1 churning out 1200BHP. Yep, I know.. We got to talking and he took me out for a ride. Our shop is just at the beginning of a nice straight. About half a mile from the media centre. We jumped in and he started it up. Now, I've driven some impressive cars in my time. But none caem close to the sheer, brutal power this car put out. Absolute instant torque, 100mph was over in a heartbeat. We were approaching 180mph before he had to let off. We got it back to the garage, I couldn't even speak. It was like nothing I've ever experienced.

Between me and Ryan we got it mapped, I'm a novice to mapping so I'm learning as I go. Ryan seemed fine with it though. I shook the guys hand and he left. I told Ryan about it, he said his T/A is pushing nearly 700bhp now. Seems as though I'm behind a bit then.. With these big power cars floating around I felt left out. The Focus was going to be quick, but I wanted more. I was feeling the addiction now. I needed more power in my life.

The day ended early and I headed home. I instantly got onto Craigslist to scout some cars. I searched old 'vettes, Camaro's and many more. Then I decided to search import.. Not sure what made me do it, but I did anyway. Came across a beautiful 1998 Toyota Supra with light modifications. Solid body underneath, it was in Colorado too! I rang the number and me went to see it straight away. I took the Focus to the meet. We met in Carson, I arrived a bit early so got a bite to eat and waited for the dude to turn up. I heard the car before I saw it. That sound of a 2JZ, oh my! He pulled up next to me and we shook hands. He lifte the bonnet and showed me around the engine. It was super clean! Like, really really clean. Twin turbo and aftermarket BOV's and some subframe bushes was all that was done. Not a spot of rust on it, 68000 miles on it too! Not bad for a 15 year old car.

He offered a test drive, and ofcourse I took it! He threw me the keys and we got in. Fired it up, a nice sound! Pulled out onto the road and gave it a few revs and threw it into second. It hauled like a train. Did a few rounds of the block and that sealed the deal. Wrote him a cheque and left the Focus in a car park, me and Nicole will go back later today for it.

Another update later tonight, don't want to bore you all. Wink

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 8614340820_d9935b908b_z
Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 8613232645_74bd5ba349_z

My aweosme number plate. Wink
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Before I update, post a pic of your Shop... Im thinking this might turn out awkward if I update before a picture.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm

It was a nice read, I love Supra's and I also forgot to say please.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Ewww sexy, my evo is pushing 400 I think need to redo my calculations for the perf. engine. Nice looking Supra too, btw I started in your garage today Very Happy Really enjoyed it thanks for taking me on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next