Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY

Go down 
+14
ONI Synyster
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Yellomello
Falken HD
ratR0
RyanHappyHands
MichaelC
AC x Stunner
TRK
Kru Jones
Shinjitsu
Cougar
addiem0nster
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY Empty
PostSubject: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now a service of Team Spooky, all proceeds from my work go to Team Spooky to contribute to event prizes and the like. Please aim all further inquiries there!

Last edited by addiem0nster on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:02 am

Looks good pal!
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:54 pm

I lol'd at the cosby banner Razz
Damage looks fantastic though, PM's
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Yo Addie if you ever need a hand in the shop lemme now!!! Beaters are my specialty!!!!

Click this!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:03 am

Alrighty. It seems a few people here are interested in joining forces. My question to the lot of you is this - how do we split income? Who decides which member of our hypothetical shop works on a customer's car? And do we split it even if one person does the work on that particular car?

I'm not against the idea of teaming up with others, just curious how we would go about the shop politics.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:49 am

Addie, just a suggestion:
Add everything you own to a shop bank and buy a shop car with that.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:47 pm

well this is your shop and i really dont want to be a partner but ill lend a hand when needed. Whatever you thought was fair would work with me! Ill go in with ya no charge to show ya what i can do!
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:53 pm

hey dude. I need a job done, and only you could do it. D-MAG wants a signiture/banner. I would love:

a classic, super and drift car, lined up next to eachother, all looking badass, with a natural but dark effect, then in the bottom conor have D-MAG and then the name STUNNER

the mag would be most grateful, and payment will follow
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Stunner: I'll see if I can get to that. About what resolution would you want it? I'd have to enlist the help of friends, and will need to compensate them, as well. It might be a bit as I'm currently editing a video for the GRDA practice sessions, and I'd like it to be done in the next few days.

Kru/Shin: I dunno, I think I'll fly solo for a bit. Get the hang of running a shop a little before I jump in over my head with others, haha. Thank you very much for the offers of partnership and help, though!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:07 pm

dude can u paint cosby for me hahah jkjk
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Not THAT good, haha.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:56 am

I just bought a 350z, and I would love one that looks like the one in this vid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

how much would something similar to the this cost me.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 am

Haha, those guys are local, see 'em all the time.

That 350 (which you can see more closely in this feature video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) would be about $3k? Vinyl-wrapped hood and tail (something like Space Invaders sound good for the pattern?), some JDMish stickers in various places, and colorful zippy-ties all over the usual spots.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:14 am

yeah that sounds good. Cool that they're locals, in Toronto all you get is a bunch of Civics with B16's that sound like they've been hit by a tornado Razz I can send the 350 over now if you want
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:17 am

Sure, I could use a break from editing. You need it back in a hurry? It'll take me a couple days at least to make all the decals and stuff, and we might have plans for the weekend, not sure yet. I'd estimate tuesday it'd be done for sure.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:36 am

that sounds fine man, take your time with it, i don't want to make you work on it through christmas Razz
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:37 am

Haha, much appreciated! But all the same, I won't keep you waiting too long. :3
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:41 am

im just going to set it up quickly. it should have some works on it, but do you want it to have a body kit?
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:43 am

That's your call, but I always preferred it naked, haha. Also easier to work with. But if you want the finished car to have a kit, I'll need it to be sure everything lines up.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:45 am

I'll leave it stock, i like it stock too Razz alright im going to send it in a sec.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:59 am

sent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:02 am

Got it! Starting now. :3
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 pm

sometimes I come into this thread just to look at the banner.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:46 pm

im not botherd about the resolution dude, suprise me !
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:06 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
sometimes I come into this thread just to look at the banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next