Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY

Go down 
+14
ONI Synyster
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Yellomello
Falken HD
ratR0
RyanHappyHands
MichaelC
AC x Stunner
TRK
Kru Jones
Shinjitsu
Cougar
addiem0nster
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 am

Haha, hard-parking on a roundabout.
I can't believe he doesn't even care that much. He only bought it because it was solid underneath.
An S13 is being made to replace it IIRC.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Idk, I think that car is like really good! Haha ya ik id be gutted!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Yeah dude, one of my favourite S14's by far.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Yeh, especially when he ran that vertex kit!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:00 pm

I still loved it when he was running the Instant Gentleman kit. And I hate that kit, haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Haha well I love it so FUCK YOU. just kidding.

But freal doe great car
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:36 am

Hey! How much for a whole light car car damage job? Looking for the damage from the Blue/Green S13 from the OP but on both bumpers, tyre marks on the doors, cracks in teh bumpers also and a primer grey wing(/fender)! Maybe a few dents too? Mix between the yellow rx7 and blue silvia basically. Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:32 am

Hmmm, all together I think that would add up to one of my full damage packages, being a 10k job.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:39 am

Schweet. Alright to give me a week to save? Razz

Actually paydays tomorrow, so could send you the car anyway? As ill have the money when your done Smile Up to you.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 am

I operate on a work-first, pay second basis, so that works for me, haha. I'll start it at some point tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 am

ERSERRM!

Well im new to this so do i gift you the car and you put it on or you do it on your own S13 and gift me the layersss?

All body parts are stock as well Smile As a heads up!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 am

Either way. I prefer to just make one myself so I don't leave the customer without a car while I work on it. It's just a stock white PS13, yeah?
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:16 am

Body wise its stock yes indeedy. Just rough her up for meh. Wink

Ill send you an FR when its finished?
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:17 am

Or you could do it now, I have plenty of space on my list haha. Whatever works for you. My GT is the same as my username.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 am

Done deal!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:06 am

After that lobby we did yesterday i have that money ready and waiting. Smile So no worries!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:07 am

Alrighty! I'm gonna get going on it today. :3
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Made up a spray-can primer fender for you so far. I can mirror it to either side of the car, lemme know which fender you want it on! :3
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Probably go for the right hand side! Could you overlap it abit? Just to make look like a crappy spray primer job? Dont mean to be picky x]
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:22 pm

By all means! I like to hand-tailor all my "abuse" to each customer. I don't reuse any damage I make, so every custom damage job is a one-off. Makes them all beautiful and unique snowflakes, in a way. XD
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Hahah Might have to name my S13 'Snowflake' now! Cool

Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Alright Addie! Hows the paint coming along? I only ask cause im going away tomorrow so i didnt know if you just wanted to leave it till monday? im back then so you could take your time Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Yeah, it should be done by then! These full-on jobs take me a bit, haha. I'll post up a preview tomorrow or later today.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Awesome! I shall leave it with you then! Razz Look forward to seeing it! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next