Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY

Go down 
+14
ONI Synyster
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Yellomello
Falken HD
ratR0
RyanHappyHands
MichaelC
AC x Stunner
TRK
Kru Jones
Shinjitsu
Cougar
addiem0nster
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 pm

No worries
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:37 pm

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 IMG_7819_roland_gallagher_s13_copy
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:42 am

Just a heads up, Ryan your Hachi should be done by tomorrow. Then it's off to start on Cougar's PS13. Thanks for the work, guys! Watching Re-Animator for the millionth time (love this flick) then it's back to work!
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:37 am

Sweeet
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 am

AE86 is done and sent, Ryan!

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 8384955587_75478b3e69_z

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 8384975383_6cbb53db3a_z

Cougar: Sadly, I'm sick as balls right now. It slowly set in over the course of the day, and now it has gone threat level alpha. This is another reason why I have people pay me after the work is done, haha. It might be a few days before I feel well enough to get going on your PS13.

To everyone else: I'm still taking on work, just taking a short break for a couple days while I try to recover from this horrible deathly illness I appear to have. It's actually not that bad, but you know how these things go. If you have something you want me to work on, I'm still open for business, just I won't start it for a couple of days!
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:25 pm

OH MAN SHE'S PURDY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Get well soon Addie!!! i was just sick for about 4 days with a bad dose of the flu!!! hang in there!!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 pm

No worries at all dude! Smile
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Oh yeah what kru said feel better man
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Thanks, guys. I'll do my best to recover as quickly as possibn;lrings;oirj'odut[l;gfhdgf........*dead*
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:31 am

Hey buddy, how's the S13 damage coming?

Sorry for being a pest again.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Not being a pest, haha! I said I would start it and then I sort of forgot about it... I'm terrible at this, heh... I'll get back to it today!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Haha, cheers buddy! Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:32 am

Got some work for ya Smile

For my PS13, could I get some various drift damage e.g like the tape on the rx7 and some tire marks on the doors/front fenders, and on my rear bumper/left fender could I get it done like cougars ps13 has?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 am

SHORE THING.

3k sound good for an estimate?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 am

yup sounds good.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 am

K. It'll be a few days, got plans this weekend and will likely be away from the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Any updates?
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Haha, as I said, massive plans this weekend, and as it turns out, likely into the week. I'll start working on it today if I can, but with the boyfriend finished with his latest project, I'll likely be on Forza less in the coming month.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Needings some workings doings on my S14.
Basically the front bumper from this.

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 Struggle1

Fanku bby. <333
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:53 am

I'll start it monday if that's cool? Looks like a $1k jobby. Which bumper in-game?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 am

I'll send the car Sunday mate.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:11 am

Sounds good! Always appreciate the business. :3
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Always appreciate the work. Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:21 am

SFX Cougar wrote:
Needings some workings doings on my S14.
Basically the front bumper from this.

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 Struggle1

Fanku bby. <333

haha way to send that real life car out in style!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next