Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY

Go down 
+14
ONI Synyster
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Yellomello
Falken HD
ratR0
RyanHappyHands
MichaelC
AC x Stunner
TRK
Kru Jones
Shinjitsu
Cougar
addiem0nster
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 am

I'll send it later.
Back to top Go down
Yellomello
Wheels And A Drop

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 am

Can I get the filler as a vnyl group
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:50 am

That's a bit broad, haha. What kinda panel would you need it for? Just for size reference. A patch of filler runs $500, that cool?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 pm

How much for this dude?
Not the 'run the wall' sticker, just the damage.

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 423295_405496362813462_267714221_n
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 pm

1500 for the damage, rear bumper (one panel) and part of the rear quarter panel (half a panel).

Sound fair?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Done and done, you want paying up front?
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Nah, I operate on a "pay when you're happy with the work" basis. :3
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Sound, let us know when it's done Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am

Starting it now! And don't forget that you've got a free pass for a 3k job, haha. You can use it for any car you like.
Quote :
Whole car, lightly abused (mismatched panels, zipties, light rust, etc): $3k
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 am

Do you mind if I save that for after GRDA? Want my M3 done.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:06 am

Yeah man! Just reminding you, haha.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 am

Haha, cheers dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am

Question before I continue... is this a car that is cleaned regularly? I ask because a lot of the "damage" behind that wheel arch is shredded bits of rubber and stuff. I can add some other scrapes and junk back there, but if I do the rubber debris, it'll look odd on just the one quarter panel, haha.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:59 am

It's ok man, just the damage will do. Maybe in the future when I beat up the car some more haha.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:00 am

Gotcha. You'll have it same time we usually durft tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 am

Alright nice one dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 am

Sent, as well as a backup copy of the design, haha. I know the color is way wrong, just needed something even remotely similar so I knew if it would look right as I went. There's a single vinyl on the roof layer that connects a bumper gap. If you have trouble lining it all up, just send your car to me and I'll apply the groups for ya!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 am

Addie you da MAN!
Looks sweet as fuck dude, seriously good.
Update your bank dude, just a heads up. You may be seeing my car again in the future, will be needing more damage! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Great job, Addie!
Louis' car looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 pm

:3
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm

pics?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 pm

He's posted them in his garage and the Show Your BNB Cars thread. =P
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:06 pm

I'll post them here, just incase you want to put them in the OP or something.

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 8370392604_a5af103608_z
[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 8370392526_a6f8c66ca9_z
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 pm

How's the side skirt's coming along?

sorry for pestering...
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

No problem at all, Cougar! I'm actually juggling working on them now/testing out FC builds. I'll have it to you in a matter of hours. Sorry for the wait, I was going to finish them yesterday but friends and alcohol happened!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY   [LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LOCK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!] RUST/DAMAGE/FILLER/ETC MERGED WITH TEAM SPOOKY
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next