Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!

Go down 
+14
PepsRocks
DIS OldManTiger
xCalluumm
MichaelC
Drags
PhatballeR
86guy
GrahamC216
Cougar
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Mooove
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! Empty
PostSubject: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 pm

TVR Sagaris

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! 9060040456_5c08e8b185_z
Spoiler:

Bank statement:

Spoiler:

12/06/2013
Current balance $60,600
Sold RX-7 to Senna @ $15,000
Sold S15 springs & Rotas to Falken @ $5,500
Sold parts to Dragz @ $20,470 
Sold to sets of wheels to Milton @ $6,000
Sold WRX parts to Kru @ $4,600
Sold wheels to Mike @ $2,600
Deduct $1,000 to Cougar
Balance: $113,770

13/06/2013
Current balance $113,770
Payday $6,000
Sold parts to Kru $3,000
Sold parts to PepsRocks $2,000
Sold Tezza to Kru $15,000
Brought TRK's TVR @ $35,000
Brought Senna's S14 @ $10,000
Balance: $94,770

14/06/2013
Current balance $94,770
Sold parts to Falken $4,000
Sold parts to 86Guy $1,600
Brought part from Epic $2,000
Purchase EG from Milton @ $10,666
Brought 240SX from Beany $13,500
Sold S14 to Sidewinder @ $7,500
Sold SR parts to Recon @ $11,000
Sold 240SX to Nos @ $10,000
Balance: $102,704

16/06/2013
Current balance $102,704
Sold parts to Kru @ $600
Sold Honda EG6 to Dis Mo' @ $10,000
Sold parts to Callum @ $4,500
Brought parts from Peps @ $10,000
Sold SR20DET & parts to Callum @ $5,000
Deduct $28,000 for TVR parts
Balance: $84,804

Last edited by CheekyChipsYo on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 144 times in total
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 pm

At least I'm not the only new guy in town! Nice to meet you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Staring with the 25,000 CR ended like this ....

Purchase of Nissan Silvia S14 : 6,000 CR

Engine & power :
Conversion SR20DET : 6,800 CR
FMIC : Race 1,200 CR

Platform & Handling :
Springs : 4,1000 CR
ARB'S : 4,2000 CR

Tyres & Rims
Street tires : 2000 CR

Aero & Apperance
Spoiler : 500 CR

Remainder : 225 CR

Okay okay, I should have saved money for other things and better things, never mind !
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Okay, so a little more information about me ! Well, my name is actually Luke, Cheeky Chips situation can't be explained, I don't know why but my friends call me Cheeky or Chips !

I run a few small things but also play with some big teams too! I run a small car club known as 12TD ( ClashOfTheTand3ms ) what's all fun and games and after making the car club its not grown as such, but the banter just keeps getting better! I also run another small thing what I plan to make bigger in a few month's time known under ' Hand Brake Hero's ' where there should be a good YouTube video made providing I ever buy my Capture Card!

I also run with a team ( not joined but we are all linked ) Known as SuiSlideInfantry! There also a rather fun bunch who is connected with APEX so as you can see, or guess in that matter, I have my hands rather busy on the old xbox incase any one fancys some door to door fun.. But not the the Zenki for now as I seem to be spending more time clutching then actually holding it over 80 degrees ! Here is some pictures so far on the Zenki and me kicking the clutch to death.

Also, if you are looking for custom drift tunes or basic setup ones, either message me or view my Store Front, some should work for all ( if you are on a controller ) However, if you want something set up for you only, I'm sure I can work on something! Chips'

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! 1zbxiki

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! Mn2on7

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! 2ceke2x
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Looks good bud. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Captain Cheeky AHOY!!!! elcome to the pary big guy!!! looks like ya got a decent start!!!!

Tell ya what i have a set of 17" 5Zeigen FR-520s that i had on my S14 that you can have for FREE!!!! put them on your ride and enjoy broski!!!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Hello Kru, I believe you and I are already friend's on the xbox ? Now, stupid question, How do we exchange? However, thankyou very much!! Chips'
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Yes we are (and if i removed ya im sorry, ill send a new FR)

Just buy them in game and add them to your statement and car (no cost on the statement tho)
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Ahhh thanks killer ! Il get to it straight away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Parts list upgraded by a supahhh friendly KRU JONES ! The car looks a lot better now, Hopefully it should skid a little better too as its made it lighter & due to the loss off extra grip Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Pics aren't working for me
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:01 pm

MrTupas wrote:
Pics aren't working for me

Hmmm, I did upload them from Tinypic ( providing this site allows them ) Is anyone else having issues with this? IF SO is there any other uploaded I can use? Thanks ! Chips'
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:02 pm

I can see them.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Hmmmm, maybe its on your side into why it don't work or maybe some other reason I can't think off ?...

After asking maybe a stupid question, on the thread list it says the DIFFERENTIAL is free? If so and if that is the case ( What I hope it is ) I now have a race differential !! Smile Woo locking time Yo'
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Race diff and sport springs are ALWAYS free!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Sport weight reduction is too.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Wahoo, shame I only run RACE springs however should be good if I ever do build another car for racing or some kind off abuse! Chips'

Sport weight reduction is now added onto its list, anything else free thats available ?

Also, does anyone have and Zenki parts going for free? Thanks YA'LLLLL !
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Nope, that's it. Smile
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Hmmm S14... Looks Nice buddy
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Dayumm' well thanks for all the help anyway Very Happy I decided I rather like this whole BNB stuff, are we allowed to paint freely & add our own designs onto them? Also, thanks Graham, still , I wan't that 240 design off yours aha, very very nice design work!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:24 pm

What...I can see them now.

Am I being punked?

Either way, S14 is very clean sir. Crash it some more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 pm

The s14 is currently being abused as much as it can ( despite it being a B428 ) as long as I let it lives its life on the limiter, its back end stays out .... Some times!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Today's completed update !

So, did all that's possible on its budget and then added the ' free parts ' Weight reduction and so on.... I got bored off its overall look instantly so changed the colour a slight and added on my rear over fenders! It bumped a few things too so the front end had to be cable tied and the rear end well ... It taps walls now if that helps !

What I plan to get completed on payday

The weight in the car is not great, but I can live with that, Personally I need to upgrade the turbo, fueling and air intake, when the car reaches around B500 It should be drift ready despite its lack of this and that, it could work! Possibly return to my stock tires but still run the free 17's Kru gave me, however, I shall be keeping my sports hidden away until the power improves!

Some pretteh pictures, also, who fancy's some tandem maybe's?

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! 2eo8fhe

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! 4jq628

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! 280peon
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Okay, so no real update on the Zenki however, She deserves a nickname along with all the future cars, a little thing about me is I'm not the person to dream off owning Ferrari's and all that over priced rubbish, I'm more off the easy, sleeper type, I guess ....

Im a Jap whore... However, Okay, I did once own a E36 316 ... With a slight upgrade... It may have had a full M3 conversion, M3 brakes etc etc.... Yep, perfectly stock.... Maybe not! But, My first ever car was actually ... Yep, a Nissan 200SX S13 CA18DET what now is resting in the scrap yard as after some late night skids, I ' tree tapped ' a little hard! But anyway, more about the garage!

The cars I plan to build as time goes by, and what I wish to stick by, and yes, they will have a tune for them that's free, and available!

First off, finish ' Zenki ( Still, no name for it yet)

Then .... The S body garage! First off ....

Current car : Build to S class.

2nd : Nissan 240sx S class.
3rd: Nissan S13 A class.
4th: Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR S class.
5th : Lexus SC300 A class.
6th : Toyota Trueno A class.

If anyone has any spare shell's or parts available for any, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Nice stuff Cheeky!! i like the direction youre going!!! Just keep your eyes open for the deals my man...they will come!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next