Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!

Go down 
+14
PepsRocks
DIS OldManTiger
xCalluumm
MichaelC
Drags
PhatballeR
86guy
GrahamC216
Cougar
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Mooove
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Hey everyone, lag isnt a problem, we all experience it in life! Cal, your laptop should be fine depending on it processor & memory, I have a shit load of memory and all the other mods n' cool stuff..... Smile Speak more in party later on for better info as I am super busy today!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Okay, I dont like that celica.... Got 1,500CR Today though for the BNB events...

+ 4,500CR for hosting my very first BNB event! Very Happy

I plan to win one some day, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:17 am

1,000 + 1,500 + 4,500 = 7,000 .... Okay, I need the Celica to go and I need to save up and stop buying things I dont want or need... I should have stuck to my first plans I had but nevermind! Payday is soon coming up though so thats one + point..... I think if worst comes to worst Il P.X the car, loose some cash but, I would not mind another RX7 Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Sold the SpiritR's turbo to Mike - 5,000CR...... Had wayy to much power & 0 grip.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:23 pm

well its about to be put in a FD so we will see how much grip we can get there!

Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:29 am

Payday + 6,000..... I hope dat' celica goes Sad

Bank balance now stands at 18,000

Deduct 1,000 for BNB event ' The green hell '

New balance 17,000CR.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:42 pm

You must have one proper bank statement in your first post. Follow the link below to learn how. If it is not created correctly your money will freeze until you do so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:44 pm

That's all well and good, but you expect me to go through every transaction and build a list? Can't I just start it from now with the 17.000?..... If not, freeze my money & close my account.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Since everything was recorded throughout your thread you may begin with just the transaction above.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Okay bro, cheers. I did write everything down, its just all over, Il add a bank spoiler now starting from today ( It was payday today, right?) ...
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Yes today is payday and thanks.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Fixed, thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:52 pm

The celica is for sale, 25,000CR..... Someone take her :'(....

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 8722571323_9ffc3e1d50_z
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:32 pm

ANNNNNNNNDDDDD I'm a certified car whore, sold the Celica back to the game and picked up Ennis's FD for 19,900 Very Happy .... I guess I'm a rotary man.... Full update coming soon!

Off to the shop to go buy a new kit, fit the Cragar wheels I had laying around... I'm happy.

Well, that was, good luck? I came across a 240SX by, once again Ennis going super cheap, so I brought her too...

Also picked up a nice C-West kit & a Jun bonnet for the RX7 FD ....

I'm like a kid in a sweet shop.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:06 pm

dude you killed a nice car...take a moments silence out of respect before drooling over the new purchases... haha
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Yeah, I know, the Celica did look ever so good, but, It didnt work for me & no one wanted it...

But..... Yeah, the FD & 240 are about to go under some real hard abuse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Cheeky you gain 1k from Green Hell, not spend it.

Quote :
Meow onto the prizes!
Participation is $1,000 for ever class you enter (thats 4k just for doing a lap in each class!!)
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Oh, Okay, thanks .... LOL.... Il update bank now... I'm a fool!
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:43 pm

It's all cool. Just thought I'd save you the wasting of 2k!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:44 pm

I only did one race ( B-Class ) But, if it means I get money, dayum, bring out all the cars!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:45 pm

haha, cheeky you're a ledge
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:49 pm

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

I need to read OP's better... Lols.
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:51 pm

CheekyChipsYo wrote:
I only did one race ( B-Class ) But, if it means I get money, dayum, bring out all the cars!

I meant subtracting instead of adding, you would be down 2k from what you're supposed to be at. Ah... nvm. XD

I'm doing three classes even if I will suck at the lower and higher one!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Mind = Blown.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:56 pm

i'm trying to get the shops envolved in rentals so everyone can run whatever class they like in a rental ride, i've pm'd phat so if he's keen you guys wont even have to pay rental fees on 6siks6 rental cars Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next