Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!

Go down 
+14
PepsRocks
DIS OldManTiger
xCalluumm
MichaelC
Drags
PhatballeR
86guy
GrahamC216
Cougar
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Mooove
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:51 pm

I am still working on it.... Grrrrrrrrrrr ... Yeah, you're right, its too clean... back to paint shop.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Sold the 86 but still got a heck load off parts to sell from it....

Big thanks to Impulse for actually buying it though, +19,000CR to account.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 pm

So, with 23,170CR to splash, time to treat REXY to some POWER & STUFF Very Happy

Its new spec, before I continue, I am broke.... Again, but, she has so much powers...

Just hope the S13 sells this week along with some 86 parts, this car is closer to completion then though......

Where all my money went tonight;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:17 am

Sold the S13 today to AC x Stunner for 25,500CR so now I can get down and durty with the REXY again, I have NO internet access until later tonight so its driving me insane but nevermind.

The Rex, fingers crossed should be an epic spec by tonight though, so excited! Yeah boy'

Just got to flog the 86 parts, might just do a suppppaaah' price drop just so its gone......
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Well, Rex got more then treated today, now at A600 and working perfectly... This ones a keeper!

Spoiler:

New balance is now 3,800CR. But I don't care Smile

The sold the FC bomex front bumper to Fresh FX - 250CR.

**Update, swapped race turbo for sport turbo and race flywheel*

Sold the sport tires & design to Peps, 3,500CR to account...

Deduct 50% for the 6.S.I.K.S.6 shop.

New balance - 6,550CR.

Last edited by CheekyChipsYo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Almost near completion of my very first U&A ( Used & Abused ) design, It will take me some time but within a few weeks I should hopefully get a hella lot better, fingers crossed... Here is Peps 350Z thats currently in the workshop, either get hold of me or BalleR at the 6.S.I.K.S.6 thread to get one suited to you....

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 8688721483_c201481416_z

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 8688721445_95617bdd5a_z
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Decided il help my brother out, lent baller 6K to help fund his project as I plan on saving up for the next few weeks. Also have him my spare turbo from when I did the single turbo conversion. Can't wait to see his build though as we got a lot of plans in mind, pictures coming soon Smile
Back to top Go down
PepsRocks
Oil Changer
PepsRocks

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Keep the 86 parts, I'm saving up money in order to buy on of these babies.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Not a problem. I can give you it all now providing we sort out payments ?
Back to top Go down
PepsRocks
Oil Changer
PepsRocks

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Well, I don't have the car but, sure if that's the way you want it. x)
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 am

I don't need any money ATM as I am saving. However. If I can get then gone it will help me out.

Check out the parts for sale thread. If you want all the 86 parts ( engine, body kit, turbo , brakes ) il give you a price and you can pay me back weekly but with enough so you can still build your car up, least if you buy all your parts the car belongs to you and not the garage = you can sell it after the season fully kitted and working perfectly!
Back to top Go down
PepsRocks
Oil Changer
PepsRocks

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:25 am

Yeah, I think I'll do that. I'll get that engine shipped to my garage. How much do I owe you for that ?
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 pm

P.m's, hosted a little open lobby tonight, 1,600CR to account, thanks to those who got involved, just need to get it out more to get more people in... Il host another soon, time to go do the stage D challenge.

$500 for the Tsukba drift event & 3,000CR for the race brakes.....

BalleR owes me 6,000 so within a few weeks its time to look for something sexy again.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:01 am

Sold some more parts to beanybob ( Exhaust & Cams from the 4AGE ) + 3,000CR

Update full balance = 8,100CR .... WHERE THE HELL IS PAYDAY!?
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Sold all the 4AGE engine parts to Kru jones - 9,5000CR ....

Full update on balance currently : 17,600CR ...

Pay day comes.... Im buying something RARE BRO'

Il edit that, the car I wanted to buy costs waaaaayyy more then I though.... Sad

Payday 04/02/13 6,000CR + 6,000CR I lent to Baller....

29,600CR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:51 am

Sold wheels to Luccbag - 2,400CR & Sold the AE86 kit to SrtifiedEric - 1,000CR

New balance = 33,000CR... Hopefully I can sell some parts from the rex today...
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Well, that's the 32K gone on something ..... Used and abused it shall be.... Video to come!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:18 pm

The spec for the new ride......

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Uhhh....... that's my new project.....? Dafuq lol?

I'll post what you're looking for in a sec.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Ooooops' can you P.M me it please?
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Sent. ^~^
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Well, that was awkward, I should pay more attention, its actual spec is ....

Spoiler:

Last edited by CheekyChipsYo on Thu May 09, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:47 am

Skids with the kids from Sublime, I'm happy I am down with a few car clubs!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Nice Cheeky, Invite me to some of those Lobbies sometime.

I might lag because I'm from Murica, and I already have pretty bad connection as it is.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Cheeky, If I was to purchase an HD Roxio, would my laptop lag the shit out of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next