Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Hopefully he's just added your name to the amnesty
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Hope so, if not im gonna need to buy a new xbox Sad
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:37 pm

He didn't reply to me neither. I bet he's got too many to respond to
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Falken HD wrote:
He didn't reply to me neither. I bet he's got too many to respond to
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:39 pm

I'll try and find a 2nd hand PS3.
Will also try to get my old Xbox 360 back and maybe flash that one for offline fun O:
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Posting from my phone to see if it works. I haven't checked my messages yet bee.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Bollocks, people, I have like almost every DLC car pack and all track's ... Will I loose all of them?
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Of course not, lol.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm

I'm worried about unicorns. But whatever I only have one

Sorry kru
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:48 pm

I have all but one, some double.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

And sorry to you too man
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 pm

I aint even mad brah
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:55 pm

I am I've waited since release to get an S204 and now that I have it they're taking it away Sad
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Just messaged him...I hope I dont regret this later on.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:46 pm

I messaged him earlier yesterday.

Just waiting for Monday for the Save wipe
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Yeah I'll miss my unicorns too.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:00 pm

I only had the TS S15, Subaru S204, and the Ferrari...So i dont care bout them
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Im the same as you Falken. I only had the Spirit R and the S15.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:07 pm

I had the TS S15, the Mine's R32 and R34, the TS Supra, the Spirit R and the S204. Oh well, I'd rather have my privileges back than the unicorns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Damn Tiger, you had the best ones...
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:13 pm

And what's worse is that the damn S204 really is as good as you might have heard. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 pm

I'll only miss the S204.
I've never had the GTR but all the others were 'meh'.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:28 pm

I had all the unicorns except the one lambo, but not sure what it's called though.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Gallardo Superleggera or the Murcielago LP640.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next