Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:50 pm

I just sent an email to Turn 10. Ive kept it after another issue. I was pretty fair towards everybodys cause. Heres a couple of pointers i made

- The community appreciates the chance of redemption

- Theres going to be a mass panic if you dont keep to the bargain

- We all sympathise for there hard work

- I questioned if they had done the right thing by attacking the community so heavily and if this is going to cause issues with customers of the franchise

Theres some other stuff i said, but i will get a response. Im quite close with this guy from T10 so he should be honest !
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm

I sent my dad about 10-15 cars (BNB cars and drag cars) which had no modded tunes on them, and I also sent him about 25-30 of my designs (All my designs except for one which was Graham's which he sent me himself(

I don't think he will have any problems. As long as my dad doesn't send me the stuff back ASAP, I should be fine. The only reason why I sent the cars was so I could copy the build setup. For example, my BNB cars so I can just copy the tune and build the cars on my profile when I have the money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 pm

yet again mods adding to the pot on the crime thread Rolling Eyes
and the fanboys are getting scared and thinking of just posting links no sanctimonious crap or ridicule
so ass kissers and spineless.... oh im sooo surprised
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 pm

To be fair, it's not like Hieronymus has ever been a particularly like-able mod.

But any way, it doesn't do much good to get upset about it. We were in the wrong on this one, and there are always going to be people who get off on people getting punished.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 pm

nah i'm not mad br0
its just symptomatic of the culture at FMnet, which T10 has a responcibility to stop, but the mods obviously prefer the atmosphere king
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Here's what they posted on the "Crime doesn't pay" thread....

"I think it goes without saying that things are gonna get a bit hectic around here for a while, but we're gonna have to be careful ourselves with what we say in this thread lads.

Lots of people are gonna be very upset to say the least! "

So, it sounds like to me that more players besides us think that thread is a bad idea.

And that Hieronymus guy is one mod that seams to hang out there.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 am

Sending paints to other people is "frowned upon"? Haha, okay.

I love that dude going on about breaking the game with wheel mods. Like he knows point one about programming. If it's hurting the game, you'll see an immediate effect. It isn't a circulatory system. It doesn't take time to get "infected" by modified code. If the game is going to be "damaged" by the modded cars, it will happen instantly.

I'm grateful for the amnesty, and I sincerely feel in the wrong for using the mods, but the rest of the "clean" "community" needs to get the hell off it's high horse and just go back to yelling at tandemers in their point lobbies.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 am

^ word
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:22 am

I'm a 'clean' player as you put it and to be honest, I'm reading and watching the T10/FM.net responses and I'm finding it more disgusting that I gave the people who support these forum mods my money :/

Hope you all get unbanned safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 am

Think its bullshit them saying, we'll have them done by wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:54 am

They are in the -8 GMT timezone, so they still have plenty of time til' Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:43 am

phRED posted this about 15 seconds ago about the amnesty program. Very Happy

"Okay it will happen tomorrow. I will post details on the whole process then but the majority of the currently banned people who registered for the amnesty were approved. Once all the actions have been done you will receive an in-game message letting you know that your account is free to come back, once you start a new game. Do not start a new game now because I do not want to see you waste time on a save that will get taken out tomorrow. "
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:44 am

Does that apply to the people that weren't banned?
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:46 am

Here's the thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 am

Win! Then we can get BnB underway again!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 am

Darth mong wrote:
Win! Then we can get BnB underway again!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:59 am

SD Synyster:
And this is for the people who werent banned but gave themselves in too?

phREDESIGN:
People who gave themselves in were already approved for amnesty, you had no need to worry about that. In general those who gave themselves in were the cleanest of the bunch, in fact a good majority of the people only used the cars and did not get into the habit of sending them around.

SD Synyster:
Alright, thank guys.

Answers all your questions if you gave yourself in Smile
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 am

Awesome!!! Thanks Mong!!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 am

S'all good! Celebratory drift lobby tomorrow night with whatever cars you have?!
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 am

I couldn't agree more!!!
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 am

I'm going to have to build my garage back up lol
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:15 am

Everyone is dude!
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:18 am

I know.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:27 am

I'm going to do the cycled production races til' I have enough money to buy my cars.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:30 am

Do rivals...You'll have over 1 million in a day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next