Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 pm

It was the LP640
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 am

Old King wrote:
And one more thing. Ya'll clearly don't know nor remember me. but remember this. Keep it to your self if you don't know what you'er talking about. I don't use modded tunes (have a few matte paints from the SF/AH but that's literally all). SI doesn't use anything modded either. Better watch that smack talk.

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:05 am

SFX Cougar wrote:
Old King wrote:
And one more thing. Ya'll clearly don't know nor remember me. but remember this. Keep it to your self if you don't know what you'er talking about. I don't use modded tunes (have a few matte paints from the SF/AH but that's literally all). SI doesn't use anything modded either. Better watch that smack talk.

Who are you?
Some one with too many name changes every month to be a healthy thing. xD
Edit: But I have OCD tendencies with naming and I change forza clubs and xbox clans like I change socks.

Last edited by Old King on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:06 am

Haha, fair do's man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 am

I do just want to throw in that invalidations can potentially affect your tune file as well as your livery file (if T10 so wishes depending on what they find case by case), so it would be best to back up a clean, mod-free copy of these files in a flash drive to avoid the possibility of having even the honest work deleted. And of course don't use game mods! (not on a LIVE xbox or gt at least). That was my original point, I am sorry that it was taken as condoning of illegal modifications. Just trying to spare people from the pen-and-paper ethic.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:41 am

so can i just back it up on a plug in hard drive or do i need one of those xbox flash drive thingymabob's?, also i sent away some of the cars i want gifted to myself in my new save should be exciting to start again, really though i would like to back up all my vinyl's and paints somewhere just in case
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:47 am

As long as you didn't gift any mods that shouldn't be an issue, but any flash drive works. Even phones with SD card ports and at least 2gb of free memory on them. Very Happy

Vinyls and Tunes don't carry the same kind of ID structure that FM4 specifically uses to prevent game save backups or invalidation purposes though so yes they should be preserved if you keep them separate from LIVE during the duration of the invalidation and banning/unbanning process. Just re-upload them when you get renewed. Smile

And of course keep them clean, and mod-free, or it defeats the purpose. I don't care if people use a modded game or tunes. As long as it stays off of LIVE and away from the community and lobbies.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:22 am

Na i didnt gift any mod tunes or mod cars all mine gone just gifted a few cars i want back when i start again , Cheers for the info mang, and Na I won't be using anything modded from now on its just not worth it for me is rather be part of this awesome community we have here
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 am

Read through the last few pages...Your questions will be answered
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:25 am

If someone continues to mod after they get unbanned is a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 am

All this raging is for nothing, stop it now.
Let's either keep on topic or talk about kittens.

I'll delete further posts regarding this "conversation".
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:28 am

Mm kittens
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:28 am

I request that you delete his as well so that I don't have to look at it or be defamed by it's nonsense. Because:
Quote :
If someone continues to mod after they get unbanned is a complete idiot.
It shouldn't have to be written in stone for that to be obvious. That doesn't mean I can't help all groups, clean or "dirty".
I ask humbly and believe this to be a fair request.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 am

Fair enough, Old.
I'll clean up this thread.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 am

CLEANING, why don't you go make me a Sandwich while your at it?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:36 am

I'll kick you in the nuts if you don't watch it.

On another note:
For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 HE2850291
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 am

Oh my fucking god, DEMON CAT!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 am

HAHAHAHAHA, I've been laughing for a straight 4 minutes
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:42 am

Still one of the best cat vids ever.

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 am

Kru, that goes for you as well.
I only cleaned up posts regarding the "fight", like I should.

Now stop it, we're talking about kittens.

If you want to further discuss this, PM each other.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:46 am

Dude lets all just sit back and have a beer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:46 am

Also, check these 2 out, absolute must sees:

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 am

Ill bypass the kittens today.........
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:48 am

Kru Jones wrote:
Ill bypass the kittens today.........
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:50 am

Some people are needing to open there eyes to whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next