Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:31 am

Oh yea, I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:34 am

But then you'll have to remember, that's not going to get your affinity levels up too quick...You'd be better off doing Event List races to boost your affinity levels back up so your parts are free again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:54 am

Falken HD wrote:
But then you'll have to remember, that's not going to get your affinity levels up too quick...You'd be better off doing Event List races to boost your affinity levels back up so your parts are free again.

Falken, Im mad bro, Check the NFS Forums PM's.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:56 am

phREDESIGN wrote:
minidreams124 wrote:
I was one that was banned for the wheel mods . I have tried to send a few topics and they have yet to hit the board , so im kinda of upset that i feel ignored but like it was said in here my modded wheels were just for looks and a fun trade tool and treasure hunt per say . I had almost 400 differnt tune set ups very few copies , not one was used to set any records , to race any style race , all i did was park and show off or cruise . Funny thing is i was banned 19 other members on my freinds list were banned also , BUT !!!!!!! My main source for new custom made cars is still online with modded wheels , heck i log in on my sons xbox and there are still rooms full of modded wheeled cars . I messaged 1 and they said they have the right to used these mods they wont be banned cause they paint and do design work for 1 of the mods on here .

I dont know how true this is but i know they are still out their on their tunes in more then 1 lobby . I ask and wounder HOW DID I GET BANNED and others haven't ?

If they would just ban my from gifting and receiving so i can play online would be great for me I want to be back online to play with my son and to cruise .

So far you rank up there in the most gifts ever sent in a month that I have seen, you are not the one with the most but you are close. I honestly do not know how you had time to do anything but send and receive gifts. You will be the only one that I let know about your amnesty request...you will not be getting amnesty.

OUCH......

That was in the Amnesty Update thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 am

Come on, really?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:09 am

I don't know that minidreams kid, but wow, that had to hurt having that posted in public.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:10 am

Actually, just do the top secret drift rival and your nissan will skyrocket!
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 am

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
I don't know that minidreams kid, but wow, that had to hurt having that posted in public.
Hell yeah man...
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:14 am

I saw that before i posted mine.

But i mean, posting that in a thread full of Turn10 staff members? Guy needs his head looking at.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:22 am

Could I get a link to the thread?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:29 am

MichaelC wrote:
Could I get a link to the thread?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: Damn you Tiger and your quickness!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:41 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I just happened to have it open in another tab. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:44 am

Thanks guys, I feel for that dude

"I completely trust T10 and think they are good people"
-said no one ever
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 am

minidreams124 wrote:

Thank you pH red! I hope I am 1 of the lucky 1s that will get a chance to return . I missed playing so much I went out and bought for za horizon just to cruise. My question if you can answer it is if my saved game play is reset do I lose all my DLC packs ? And will all my money and designs be reset swell?

Again thank you if I am lucky enough to return.

Poor guy, I don't think he knows how boned he is
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 am

I still don't understand why they got so butthurt in the first place.... These cars don't have 1,000,000hp and a beetle doesn't have the grip levels of a F1 car. It's simply a rim on a different car or a wing that was removed, like other cars in the game.

Polyphony doesn't care, because they know what it does for the game. Not against.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Have they said anything to you about you being accepted? You must have sent a lot to the people on here.
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm

RyanHappyHands wrote:
minidreams124 wrote:

Thank you pH red! I hope I am 1 of the lucky 1s that will get a chance to return . I missed playing so much I went out and bought for za horizon just to cruise. My question if you can answer it is if my saved game play is reset do I lose all my DLC packs ? And will all my money and designs be reset swell?

Again thank you if I am lucky enough to return.

Poor guy, I don't think he knows how boned he is

To answer that no you will not lose any DLC packs or materials otherwise purchased through monetary means. Your in game credits however will be gone as well as virtually any progress made in the event of an invalidation. If you backed up your liveries and vinyl groups they will be fully functional upon creating a new game save and reinstalling the backed up livery file onto your hard drive again.

Also so far so good for me. Haven't lost a thing till last night to my knowledge. Will check back on friday. (Not like it's hard to reinsert all my copied data back into a clean new save lol...)!
For future references if you get gifted a tune you find out is bad... just delete that shit on the spot. lol.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Maybe it has something to do with their licences or something?
There must be some issue otherwise they wouldn't be going out of their way to get rid of them all..
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Two reasons I can think of off the top of le old head.
1. They may be considering it as a feature in FM5 and don't want simple players, modders and hackers ruining either their potential profits or their credibility.
2. It's not fair that certain people have access to certain things not standard in the game that beleive it not a lot of regular players don't even know how or who or where to get. If you really think about it, that's a very justified reason to invalidate them. To level off the playing field so to speak. Then, there is the occasional dillweed modder that cheats.

Edited in: And the GT series has so many features and goodies, not to mention stunning graphics already, that they really won't be hurt in any sense of the term by such simple mods. The only thing I think they even need to be the better sim is livery tool options for race cars and pre-tuners as well.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Both of those wouldn't seem at all right. They wouldn't lose profit in something like that. And why would it level the playing field if it gave no advantages other than looking good.

The GT series is very bland. It really is. The car list may be long, but 800 of the 1100 cars are ported from GT4 or GTPSP. So, 300 of the cars are actually modeled any kind of correct. The track list is kinda slim, or not really any good. Modding made that game playable.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm

anyones gamesave invalidated yet? mine is still working.

im waiting to find out if you can reload your legit car setups after you restart your game save before I delete mine. I only saw T10 or anyone addressing paints and vinyl groups as not being affected.

actually I just checked the thread on FM.net again, phRed updated about an hour ago:

Quote :
Okay here is how it will work today. At some point today the people who were approved will be banned for about a minute. This is to clear out your Auction House, Storefront and Gifts. The ban is only temporary and will be released as soon as the the save invalidation process is completed. Once that has finished you will be unbanned but none of your old saves will work online.

Whenever you try to access the servers with the old saves it will seem as if you were still banned. All you have to do to get access back to our server is start a new save and everything will be fine.

If you are currently flagged from our system and have been approved for amnesty the process above will be little bit longer. Once your saves have been invalidated I need to remove the flags from your consoles and your profiles, this could take a bit longer with the amount of people but it will be done today.

As of right now I do not have an exact time in which we will be starting but I will update this thread when the process starts. For now this thread will be locked so those who care can see what will be happening today. Thanks.

Last edited by retro hoonage on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:36 pm

The mods on gt5 are much, much, much more complicated because of the stuff you can do. You can put a 2jz in an RX7, for crying out loud. All we did was take wheels THAT ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME and put them on a car that looks good with them.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Anyone had their nipples tweaked by T10 yet?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Lol not yet...Hopefully tomorrow i will be reset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next