Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:56 pm

phred should be starting soon......
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Thats what we said Monday morning................
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am

I'm banned until today from the SF, haha.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 am

good, i think?
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:04 am

Unbanned from SF, my SF is wiped. Game save still works, no further message. Trying to email myself the pic off my phone of the "ban" message I got.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

you were probably one of the first names on the list, your gamertag starting with A and all
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 am

You have been banned.
Duration : 04:42.838
Unbanned date: 04/04/2013
Your gamertag has been banned from this feature. For more blahblahblah

That's an oddly specific ban duration.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 am

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 2013-04-03165747_zps6acb6f50
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 am

Invalidations has started.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Wanted on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 am

You are getting invalidated saves. That's why they did that.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 am

My save is still fine.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 am

They are starting it. It's a long ass process to invalidate a ton of people.
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 am

i got one of them messaged, I was banned for 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:29 am

Hmm...

I want to check now but I don't think I've been looked at yet. Hopefully I get approved. I really miss forza, sadly.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 am

Is your storefront wiped? Easiest way to tell.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:46 am

You can't go there if you're banned.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 am

Wanted wrote:
You can't go there if you're banned.

lol, exactly. our storefronts were wiped when we were banned days ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:04 am

My storefront hasn't been wiped I havn't been on forza 4 all day though, I just checked it on FM.net

By storefront, i Meant photo's
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:16 am

does anyone think that the name of this thread at a glance is....

"for those who are about to rock, we salute you!"
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 am

Oh yeah true. My bad aha I thought people who were banned were unbanned though?
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:31 am

They're suppose to get unbanned and there save invalidated.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 am

Anyone on BNB that wasn't given Amnesty?

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 am

I still got all my cars and tunes and levels and everything?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:06 am

If they wiped your save you shouldn't have any of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next