Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.

Go down 
+22
ExtremeTurboLag
B2BTuning
Secret
DFR DEVOS
APX maroman
M1KE0
GRT 458Italia
DB BeeDee
END Cody
ItsATLKraziboi
TRK
xCalluumm
Mooove
Cougar
Neroz
END ManilaFace
Smooth
Hoonmob
Milton
ratR0
Fail
Impulse
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:36 am

Very nice with the subtle dropping of the keys lol.

Sent pm.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 am

Haha thanks! Replied.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Lol Has a race tuned R34 But has a crappy flip up mobile with a crack on it.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Hahaha yeah.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm

All his money went into his car lol, sweet write up Impulse!
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 pm

You adding it into you'r garage OP Impulse ?

I want to do one of these now, I remember somebody did one like this but it was an EVO they done it on and it was FM3.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Thanks guys!

@Beedee: Adding what into my garage OP? If you're talking about the FR-S, then no. I'll wait until I'm done with the story. Smile
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 pm

The story.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:18 pm

OOH my bad, yeah when it's done I will.
Back to top Go down
GRT 458Italia
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 pm

love the story, keep em coming haha
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Man that car looks awesome. I wonder when he is going to tint those windows lol
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am

It's tinted a little bit, not too much haha. You can see it from the side though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:47 am

Chapter 3: The Deal

It was getting dark out, and it was getting there quickly. Still, the owner hadn't come back yet. The photographers had left and the only people left at the track were the mechanics that had worked on my car and me. As soon as I started to get in my gather up my things and leave, I heard the loud rumble of a twin turbocharged V6... I was kind of frightened to look behind me. I did anyway. Finally, it was the owner of the FR-S. He was in his Jotech tuned stage 4 Nissan GT-R.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 7841216466_a2736a7a25_z

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 7841216972_93c17fb217_z

He turned the car off and continued to sit. I guess he was trying to burp because he was feeling a little bloated. A couple of Big Macs will do that to you. A few minutes after he turned it off, he stepped out. He immediately made his way towards the trash can so he could throw away his McDonald's bags while sipping out of his drink. I started meandering over to him since I didn't feel like getting back in my Skyline. Plus, it wasn't really that far of a walk. He saw me going towards him when I got about halfway there and looked. He was pretty skeptical. He didn't know if I had a question I wanted to ask or if I had some type of weapon or something. It's a safe assumption. I would do the same thing. He went to get back in his car, but I waved my hands back and forth, yelling to him that I need to discuss something with him. He stopped and waited.

I got there and we shook hands first. We eventually got to talking about cars, cars, and more cars. He was a Nissan man, hence the fact that he owns that GT-R you saw earlier. He had other cars he liked, but I guess the GT-R was his favorite, as is my Skyline to me. After some conversations, I asked him about the FR-S and what his plans were to do with it.

"I was just thinking about making it a drift car, really. That's the only plan for now. At first, I thought about making it a time attack car because I've heard that they are lightning fast when tuned for circuit racing. In fact, now that we're talking about it I know of a shop not too far from here by the name of Leadfoot Tuned. They are the only other shop I know about that owns an FR-S. Their's held the record at the touge event in the Fujimi Mountains a week ago, until a Lotus Elise 111S came and beat it by just a few car lengths. But I ended up changing ideas to building a drift car out of it because I'm a drifter at heart and that's what I did in my younger days.", said the owner.

I nodded my head in agreement. Next I started talking to him about the possibility of it being for sale. The car looked too immaculate to pass up. It was staring me in the face, saying stuff like "buy me, buy me". It never hurts to ask, right? I HAD to ask or else I wasn't gonna be able to sleep that night.

I asked him the question. He started laughing. He kept laughing for about 5 minutes straight. When he asked if I was serious about it. From what I gathered, it seemed like he was too attached to it. Then his attitude changed in the blink of an eye. He asked how much I would offer for it.

"I'd offer you...", as I walked around the car, "1,259,280 yen."
He replied. "I paid more than that just for the car, plus I bought a stage 3 carbon fiber air filter. It's got a bit more oomph, if you know what I mean."

That DID make sense, but so did getting it for a bit cheaper than the sticker price in case I decided to sell it; that way I could make some money and put it towards another car.

I went up a little bit and offered 1,495,395 yen. That was the equivalent of about $19,000 and I was gonna import it to the States, but I had some yen laying around. He didn't mind it being yen or American dollars, but I wanted to save him the trouble.

"Tell you what.", he said. "If you'll come up to 2,125,035 yen, it's a deal. Like you, I need to make some money on this. I'll try to get another one anyway. If I run out of luck doing so, I'll spend the money on a Silvia haha."

I felt that that was too much, but I had to take into consideration the fact that this car wasn't available to the public just yet, and he had also done some work to it right off the bat.

"I'll come up to 1,888,900 yen, and that's pushing it. I mean, I understand it's a newer car and you've done work to it and you've gotta make money, but that puts me in a bad situation in case I need a plan B, you know? That'll be it sir. Is it a deal?"

He pondered for a bit.

"I'll let it go, but on one condition."

"What's that?" I said.

"You gotta turn it into the best damn drift car that Japan has ever seen! Oh, and I lied. There's another condition. Take good care of her."

I kept my cool on the outside, but I was screaming full of joy on the inside. I'm glad he didn't notice.

"Alright, that's a yes to both. I'll do my best to turn it into the best drift car Japan has ever seen. No promises though."

He gave me the keys and title and the first thing I did was turn it on. The engine purred at idle and I had a grin on my face from ear to ear. I was overjoyed. I was ecstatic. I was zoned out and forgot that the mechanics were still over at the garage, finalizing the Skyline.

"Dang it. Sir, I have a question for you."

"I have an answer. I think."

"Is it okay if the car stays here overnight, and I'll come pick it up tomorrow? I came here in my car and it looks like the mechanics are leaving, so I have no one to drive it up to my place."

"Sure! I'll lock it up in the garage, that way it's safe. You have to pay me now though."

I gave him the money in some envelopes and thanked him. I then made my way back to my Skyline. The mechanics cleaned up and put everything back in its place. All I had to do was turn off the light and close the garage door and lock it up. I got in my Skyline and drove off for the night. Today was a pretty tiring day. I need a 5-Hour Energy.

Back to top Go down
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:10 am

Nice! I honestly didn't see that coming.

I wrote a 5 page start to what i was telling you about. Left home, had a totally different scenario play in my head. Back to the drawing board. Lol.

When can we expect your next one? So many questions left unanswered. You have to! Its not negotiable. lol.
Back to top Go down
GRT 458Italia
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:45 am

ItsATLKraziboi wrote:
Nice! I honestly didn't see that coming.

I wrote a 5 page start to what i was telling you about. Left home, had a totally different scenario play in my head. Back to the drawing board. Lol.

When can we expect your next one? So many questions left unanswered. You have to! Its not negotiable. lol.
+1, maybe i'll have to start on one, if it happens and if i get the money haha
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Haha my next one is most likely tonight. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:02 pm

You lied to me!
You said you weren't going to buy an FR-S!

But now we both have one..

Let's work on a bodykit for it!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 pm

this is awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 pm

@TRK: no lol, I kept you guessing. Sounds like a plan on the kit.

@Camaro: Thanks!

Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:53 pm

I've already started on the rear fender.
Will do some more work on it but I'll have to finish this R35 for a customer as well.

Please send the decals ASAP so I can finish work :]

I'll revise the R34 soon.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Ok will do. PMs.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Impulse thank you for writing amazing storys im digging it so far cant wait to see it progress, maybe at somepoint do a meet or something have the storys cross paths keeps the community happy
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Haha thanks man, yeah that sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 pm

PM's Impulse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next