Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE

Go down 
+21
Sidewinder
Texas Chia
[KCHS] blamaslama
MichaelC
SrtifiedEric
Kr00keD
ONI Synyster
CheekyChipsYo
APX maroman
Drags
Ennis
Kru Jones
D1 DEMON
GrahamC216
CivicEJ9
DB BeeDee
addiem0nster
Falken HD
Cougar
Impulse
xCalluumm
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:57 am

Cal, I drove your FC earlier and it was stupidly awesome. Good job!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 pm

addiem0nster wrote:
Cal, I drove your FC earlier and it was stupidly awesome. Good job!
Why thank you.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Update time!

Recently spent alot of time out on track taking part in the GRDA. Also, I've joined Team Spooky, who are a great drift crew that hold meets and stuff almost every second night. Most of them had S13's, which made me think back to the PS13 I had when I first started BNB.

One night, I trailered my built FC to the meeting points, then driving it up and down the streets doing the occasional skid here and there, risking being caught uninsured in a car that was not road legal. But I then acquired a semi built S14 to daily as the FC was not street legal being a competition car. The builds on the Spooky cars were pretty basic, PS13's or 240's with Stock SR20's, welded diff's, Coilovers and unique paint schemes that set them apart from the rest of the drift crowd. These guys were great to hang around with.

The next day, I got invited to a drift day at the Iberian Mini Circuit where there would be loads of people attending in all sorts of cars, like 240's, PS13's, S14's, a couple of S15's and many others. I got talking with the founder of Team Spooky, who is called Addie. He gave me a couple of passenger rides in his PS13 and then offered to let me throw it round the track for a bit. It was f**king awesome. It held drifts and produced a ton of smoke like no other car did. Further and further through the day, I was starting to think about buying my own PS13. I told Addie about the idea and he gave me news that in March, he is going to be organising a Spring Drift Matsuri. That meant that I had a great deadline to get a car and have it transformed into a budget friendly, drift ready monster to tear around the track with.

After the day was over, Addie offered to drive me home since I came here without a car.

I woke up the next morning to a text message from Addie. He had found a bone stock PS13 on the internet advertised for $6,000. It was in great condition surprisingly, so I pretty much begged Addie to drive me to the sellers house. We pulled into the street where the car was being sold, anxiously wanting to see the car. It was all pretty much silence apart from the loud idle of Addie's Straight Piped PS13. I got out of the car and walked towards the house. I knocked on the door and waited for about 15 seconds, then a young looking guy answered the door. I told him "Im here to see your 92 Nissan that's for sale?" The guy put his shoes on and walked outside with the keys to the car. I commented at how clean the car is. He said it was barely used as he cant afford the insurance.

I started asking how much he wanted for it. He took a few seconds to reply. He wanted $6,000 for it. I closed the deal, shook hands with him, got in the drivers seat and started the car up. It took a bit of effort to start it as it was sitting for a few months. As soon as it was started, we all headed back to the Spooky workshop. I missed PS13's.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Unfortunately, Im having some RL problems which means I will not be as active as i normally am. I wont be on my xbox for atleast 2weeks until stuff settles down. However, i will still have access to the forums on my phone incase anybody needs to contact me for something or whatnot.

But what I can say however, is that I will return with a bang. That bang will be a completely transformed form of transport.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope to be back as soon as possible.

Meow out.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Bump, renovating my garage thread.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:09 pm

You willing to part with your FC shell?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Funny that, I was thinking about selling the shell and getting a new one for next to nothing in the scrapyard (If TRK stops taking 9000 years) Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm

What's the lowest you will go?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:27 pm

umm probably atleast $5,000 for the stock shell with no parts Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Hmm, bit more than I was looking to spend. At least half of the dealer price.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:32 pm

You fucker.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Love you too, addie. (no homo)
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 pm

nooo i only like homo
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 pm

lololol.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 am

I need help.

Should I keep the SR in the S13 or should I put a built internal RB26? It'll have about 400hp but Ill detune it for the Matusri in March.

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 S30%20704

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 AdvanceSpec-IMG_1042
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Bump, Selling my R33, go look in the Classifieds.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Ha, GAYYY!
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:46 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:
Ha, GAYYY!
OneDirection
Gayyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Noticed you bought the GT500 Engine, would you like a mustang to go with it?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:13 pm

DB BeeDee wrote:
Noticed you bought the GT500 Engine, would you like a mustang to go with it?
Im mainly focusing on finishing cars at the moment, sorry. Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Update time!

The S13 is starting to be a pain in the arse lately, starting off with having a major boost leak due to the Intercooler piping coming from the Turbo being cracked and losing alot of pressure. I also had to get a 300ZX MAF sensor because the SR20 one took a shit on itself. Might look into swapping in a black top SR20 as I think this one is on its way out.

The FC has just been sitting in the back corner of the garage, haven't started it up since the start of January...

Back to top Go down
D1 DEMON
Oil Changer
D1 DEMON

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 am

Heres the Title (aka the build sheet) Take good care of it.

1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex

Spoiler:

Specifications

Car: 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex
Power: 154
Torque: 132
Weight: 2061
Class: C362
Cost: $31,000

Build List

Engine & Power

Engine: 4A-GE
Air Filter: SPORT
Intake Manifold and Throttle Body: Stock
Fuel System: Street
Ignition: Street
Exhaust: Sport
Camshaft: Stock
Valves: Stock
Displacement: Stock
Pistons and Compression: Stock
Turbo/ Supercharger: N/A
Intercooler: N/A
Oil and Cooling: Stock
Flywheel: Stock

Platform & Handling

Brakes: Stock
Springs & Dampers: RACE
Front Anti-roll Bars: RACE
Rear Anti-roll Bars: RACE
Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage: Sport
Weight Reduction: Street

Drivetrain

Clutch: Sport
Transmission: Stock
Driveline: Stock
Differential: RACE

Tires & Rims

Tire Compound: Stock
Front Tire Size: 185/45R16
Rear Tire Size: 205/40R16
Rim Style: Team 5ZiGEN GN+

Aero and Appearance

Front Bumper: Stock
Rear Wing: Stock
Rear Bumper: Stock
Sideskirts: Stock
Hood: Stock

Spare Parts

Engine & Power

Platform & Handling

Drivetrain

Tires & Rims

Aero and Appearance
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks man, will do.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello again!

Spotted an AE86 on the classifieds with a few bits on it so I got in there like a bullet, 11k later and it was on the way to my Garage. My plans are to strip it down and do a complete full build up to the top of A Class.

As soon as I received the car, I got to work changing the engine fluids and re-tuning the Greddy ECU for some more power and made sure it ran as reliable as possible. I gave the car a quick wash and started stripping the interior to its bare metal. Removing soundproofing is such a hell of a job. Once the inside was down to bare metal, I installed a lightweight carbon racing seat from Sparco with a Driftworks FIA Approved 4 point harness. I also added a Driftworks Nardi Steering wheel which finished the interior off nicely.

The garage lights were switched off and the door was closed. Time to call it a day.

Stay tuned for more in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Forza Motorsport 4 :: Community Garages-
Jump to: