Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE

Go down 
+21
Sidewinder
Texas Chia
[KCHS] blamaslama
MichaelC
SrtifiedEric
Kr00keD
ONI Synyster
CheekyChipsYo
APX maroman
Drags
Ennis
Kru Jones
D1 DEMON
GrahamC216
CivicEJ9
DB BeeDee
addiem0nster
Falken HD
Cougar
Impulse
xCalluumm
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 am

CheekyChipsYo wrote:
You have wayyy to much money, help another bro from 6.S.I.K.S.6 Wink

Il hook you up with a design & photoshoot Very Happy Aha!

Sorry to be rude bro.
Don't be a Leech yo.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 am

Hey hey, its only till payydayyy'
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 am

He earned all of it though, even though your kinda a new member, but It's not hard to build up, "Grassroots"
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:58 am

In return I did offer free design & photoshoot, so its not like i'm coming across as ' yeah, give me some money then' and also seeing as were in the same 'company' at SI i'm pretty sure if it was the other way round il'd be willing to help another out until they built funds'
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 am

True, True.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:01 am

It does seem like you we're leaching thou , because you set up a donation thread haha anyway Callum Reply on Facebook your derpine
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 am

YOU HAVE CALLUM ADDED ON FACEBOOK.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 am

Once again, offered 2K for 5million CR in return.....
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 am

How much do you need
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:05 am

To be honest, its sorted now with the deal, once pay day comes the new stuffs is all mine so im sorted, just means another week off waiting, unless the SR parts get sold aha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:48 am

Decided to start ripping apart the 180SX that is sitting in the back of my Warehouse. Going to keep the SR20 and bore it to an SR24DET. It shall be known as my Team Spooky Competition Car. I cant wait to start painting it, already got some brilliant ideas.

Another update will come on Sunday. Smile
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 am

Yeah you better rep the team bitch! PAH who needs Team Burst right?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 am

I may have fallen in love with the URAS GT Bodykit.

That is all i'm telling about the car. Razz

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 2448884020_5fc5d3571a_o
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Been slacking a bit with updating lately.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Went on a bit of a spend today and bought a new daily, a Scion FR-S. Going to be keeping it low spec daily atm, but it will be Turbo'd at some point. Its got some fairly decent Engine mods like an AEM panel filter and a Perrin Cat back.

Also bought some MOAR POWAH for the S13. Revamped the Turbo setup Very Happy. Now running a new EFR series Borg Warner Turbocharger with a 3" Titanium Coated Downpipe, Tial 50mm BOV and 44mm Wastegate. Managing to run 28 PSI without blowing up, haha. Looking into stroking the Engine further, looks like another call to Mazworx!

Bought some bits and pieces for the missile car too, now got it running on some cheap coilovers that have been altered to let me drop the fuck out of it. Also picked up a Blitz front mount and an Apexi intake. Should run about 250hp.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 am

Hey what color is your S14? I'm trying to finish it up but idk the base color! Lemme know so I can get it too ya tonite!

*edit. Duh....you told me already.....lol
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Wow. I have too many cars.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:06 pm

I had enough parts laying around to throw on my POS 240. I threw spanners at it and... it works. All I did was take the rolling shell, throw a KA in that I found in my backyard, somehow it had some kind of cheap looking Japanese coilovers on it... I couldn't change anything on them, they locks were welded meaning it was permanently dropped on the frame and cambered to shit, there was no way of changing it as they were ALL welded into this position.

I sat and had a look at the FR-S. It looked upset, so I went and jacked it up and the spare PS13 that was in the back and took the Wedsports off the 13 and slapped them on the FR-Sex, dropped the coilovers down a bit more and cambered the front wheels a couple of degrees. It looks tasty now.

As for the S14, it is currently with Kru getting a beat to shit look done to it. Should look awesome with the missile Engine bay being done by Graham.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:18 am

Car update:

After a bit of confusion on this cow print, tx and I should have this done today.......hopefully it's what you want
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 am

Got pics?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:24 am

No be cause we were very confused as to what the print woul look like when done......that picture you sent doesn't look like cow print to us but HEY....you're the customer...so we are just gonna make a print like the picture and try to work off that
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 am

Sounds good, as long as it looks like what's in the pic, you're doing a great job!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:38 am

Bump, thinking of painting the 180SX in Bayside Blue. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kr00keD
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Just sold the SR20DET to Callum for 1,800$
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:46 pm

You're Welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE   Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Twerkhouse! - #AINTCARE
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Forza Motorsport 4 :: Community Garages-
Jump to: